Page 151 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 511011411491501511521531612012516511151 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #3751
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 15

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Catling View Post
    Bla Bla.. Xin is op, everyone knows it.

    Just because the players behind xin, which you faced, weren't op, doesn't mean the champion is not.
    But if most of the players who play xin sucks then his opness is pretty much cancelled. Also you can always tower hug to not get harrassed then tell your other teammates to gank.

  2. #3752
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 67
    zaberisk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    what about xin, gangplank, karthus, fiddlesticks and amumu's ultis combined? should be instantace?

  3. #3753
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,484
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    More like...Xin,Anivia,Amumu,Fiddle,Nunu.

  4. #3754
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13
    liaght's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Up in you.
    Posts
    1,500
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Catling View Post
    Bla Bla.. Xin is op, everyone knows it.

    Just because the players behind xin, which you faced, weren't op, doesn't mean the champion is not.
    I guess EU and US players are very different player then.
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS...DsCdNrS74b7dzg

    Hate me.

  5. #3755
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51
    ████████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ██████████████&#
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Xin Zhao with an aoe team is GG
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

  6. #3756
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 34
    DProxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Aoi Sukai;
    Posts
    1,636
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Had 3 wonderful games tonight with Karthus, Nidalee and Twisted Fate.
    Chaos - PhD Darlee (Sage->HighMage) : 3
    - Chemist Darlee ( Street Peddler) : >

  7. #3757
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10
    Bronzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Had 3 laggy games...Only 1 in mid stopped lagging.For some reason whenever my brother turns on his computer it starts to lag.I won 2 of them lost 1.I THINK
    Currently playing:
    League of Legends: Bronzy (US Version)
    Steam: Bronzy98

  8. #3758
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38
    lolzmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Bought xin he is my new main xD don't hate me please and he isn't that OP

  9. #3759
    TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 182
    Paladin Catling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,058
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowblock8 View Post
    But if most of the players who play xin sucks then his opness is pretty much cancelled. Also you can always tower hug to not get harrassed then tell your other teammates to gank.
    No you can't. Xin ignores towers at around lvl 3+

    Xin can solo mid best.

    Xin is strongest 1 on 1.

    Xin can jungle better than warwrick.

    Xin has the best aoe.

    Xin of course has an awesome dash.

    Xin can heal better than soraka.

    Xin can tank. (Tower dive?! NP! HAHAHA)

    Xin = Team.


    When he gets patched, which he will, I will be happy to observe which champion you humans jump to next.

    It is a fact that he is currently overpowered. Anyone saying otherwise, is being ignorant, or has no real knowledge about this game yet.
    Last edited by Paladin Catling; 07-24-2010 at 04:47 PM.
    Currently best in:
    Mabinogi
    TF2

  10. #3760
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133
    markca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    3,335
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    theres a reason why he gets banned in every ranked match, he just gives way too much for the team.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt


  11. #3761
    TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 182
    Paladin Catling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,058
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    theres a reason why he gets banned in every ranked match, he just gives way too much for the team.
    Exactly and lolzmaster, weren't you playing with me...Night Jester..right? Screaming how op he is, now you play him yourself.... he is instantly not op and -surprise!- your new "main" ? ...
    Currently best in:
    Mabinogi
    TF2

  12. #3762
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38
    lolzmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Catling View Post
    No you can't. Xin ignores towers at around lvl 3+

    Xin can solo mid best.

    Xin is strongest 1 on 1.

    Xin can jungle better than warwrick.

    Xin has the best aoe.

    Xin of course has an awesome dash.

    Xin can heal better than soraka.

    Xin can tank. (Tower dive?! NP! HAHAHA)

    Xin = Team.


    When he gets patched, which he will, I will be happy to observe which champion you humans jump to next.

    It is a fact that he is currently overpowered. Anyone saying otherwise, is being ignorant, or has no real knowledge about this game yet.
    Or you can just have a friend who plays with xin

  13. #3763
    McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20
    Diro1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sweden~\
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Catling View Post
    When he gets patched, which he will, I will be happy to observe which champion you humans jump to next.

    It is a fact that he is currently overpowered. Anyone saying otherwise, is being ignorant, or has no real knowledge about this game yet.
    Well yeah, I've been waiting since S1 came on the nerfpatch, I won't start Ranked again until he's fixed.
    Death and Decay.

    Where's my chicken?!



  14. #3764
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,493
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Night Jester GET THE FAACK IN THE DAMN GAME

    (league of legends)!)!)!

  15. #3765
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38
    lolzmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OooRangee View Post
    Night Jester GET THE FAACK IN THE DAMN GAME

    (league of legends)!)!)!
    Lol sorry mate I tried to patch my game to game blood effect and I kinda pwnd it. The game won't start I will have to download it again.

  16. #3766
    TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 182
    Paladin Catling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,058
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    Lol sorry mate I tried to patch my game to game blood effect and I kinda pwnd it. The game won't start I will have to download it again.
    This is why you make a backup file.


    @Diro1. You can ban him in ranked games, though I advise not to play solo rank, unless you play a carry and mid or jungle. Otherwise you have to rely too much on noobs and hardly win.
    Currently best in:
    Mabinogi
    TF2

  17. #3767
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,493
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    Lol sorry mate I tried to patch my game to game blood effect and I kinda pwnd it. The game won't start I will have to download it again.
    But..but .but.. we need you

    None is making room lolz

  18. #3768
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 104
    sidimazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,156
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Who wants to play a game. I got ventrillo.
    Check out my blog, its a bit funny, and its pretty cool, fallow me, Ill fallow you.

    http://reachthenews.blogspot.com/

    Zilo
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig me

  19. #3769
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38
    lolzmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Okay guys I can't start the game...I get a crash error I have already posted it on the forums does someone know how to fix it?

  20. #3770
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Insozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sidimazz View Post
    Who wants to play a game. I got ventrillo.
    What's your IGN?

  21. #3771
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Just finished a game in solo queue normal lols.. went up against a team with Xin Zhao. The Xin Zhao was reallly bad... I was Ashe.

    Got 16 kills 1 death and 6 assists. lols. And their team made Teemo go mid against our Ezreal instead of Tristana.

  22. #3772
    McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20
    Diro1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sweden~\
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Catling View Post
    This is why you make a backup file.


    @Diro1. You can ban him in ranked games, though I advise not to play solo rank, unless you play a carry and mid or jungle. Otherwise you have to rely too much on noobs and hardly win.
    Yeah I know, even if I jungle or carry I will most likely still end up with r-tards.. And if I wait abit longer the nibs will drop down even more.. :D
    Death and Decay.

    Where's my chicken?!



  23. #3773
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 21
    xDisturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Ugh, my parents PC doesn't support Pixal Shader 2.0 so i'm stuck with watching films all night, i got the incredibles, high school musical 3 and then endless movies on sky
    Nope

  24. #3774
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38
    lolzmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xDisturbed View Post
    Ugh, my parents PC doesn't support Pixal Shader 2.0 so i'm stuck with watching films all night, i got the incredibles, high school musical 3 and then endless movies on sky
    I watch Avatar.....

  25. #3775
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 21
    xDisturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Haven't seen it' didn't want to either :P

    we gonna hit some 3 vs 3 again tomorrow? i should be on pretty early ain't got work til tuesday now ^^
    Nope

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •