Page 1681 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 6811181158116311671167916801681168216831691 ... LastLast
Results 42,001 to 42,025 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #42001
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91
    Akeras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,618
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I'm beginning to think one of Riot's splash artist has a hard time drawing legs. The new Riven's splash... her upper leg is bigger than her entire body and head combined. It's terrifying...

    Considering how the new Sivir and Ahri splashes also look a bit weird, it's kinda been a trend~~

    The new Tryndamere splash looks great tho. I love it. Too bad I don't own him... ><
    Tbh I feel they have trouble drawing females period.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

  2. #42002
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 64

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,854
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Tbh I feel they have trouble drawing females period.
    I had to re-read that...

  3. #42003
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Tbh I feel they have trouble drawing females period.


    what are you talking about this is amazing splash art, senna!

  4. #42004
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 269
    Phenoca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Demacia
    Posts
    6,293
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    Whoa!!

    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    I had to re-read that...
    Same...

    And my screenie:


    trashtalk from an afk'er in silver

  5. #42005
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Whoa!!


    Same...

    And my screenie:


    trashtalk from an afk'er in silver
    i play like a dimond w tf


  6. #42006
    McFox Sandwich Reputation: 35

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Wow I laughed too hard at that. Probably going to start using that when I trash talk "Bro if you fought me I'd fuk u up I play like a challenger w nid"

  7. #42007
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Hey guys, how does someone go from being +9wins over losses and climbing to -40, and unable to climb?

    I feel like an idiot because i cant seem to carry anymore. I've lost so many games and won so few i just don't know what to do. What the hell happened :/

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  8. #42008
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,494
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Hey guys, how does someone go from being +9wins over losses and climbing to -40, and unable to climb?

    I feel like an idiot because i cant seem to carry anymore. I've lost so many games and won so few i just don't know what to do. What the hell happened :/
    you no longer carry. Simple as that.

  9. #42009
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    "Not only did this person have an discusting attitude. She also took my requested champion from me, told me to "**** yourself learn to play another champion"(note this champions name is in my IGN)then absolutely refused to play with the team in game, and instead of helping defend refused to defend at all and simply sat AFK in base."

    Report i had to write, what is wrong with people?

    Watching the championship/LCS with my girlfriend... shes plat i'm silver. Lol i let my GF play on my account and she named her rune pages on my account "hijack" she scares me sometimes.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-14-2014 at 04:52 PM.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  10. #42010
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    "Not only did this person have an discusting attitude. She also took my requested champion from me, told me to "**** yourself learn to play another champion"(note this champions name is in my IGN)then absolutely refused to play with the team in game, and instead of helping defend refused to defend at all and simply sat AFK in base."

    Report i had to write, what is wrong with people?

    Watching the championship/LCS with my girlfriend... shes plat i'm silver. Lol i let my GF play on my account and she named her rune pages on my account "hijack" she scares me sometimes.
    You shouldn't go into Ranked expecting to only play Shyvana or several champs (especially unconventional ones like AD Ahri). Learn more roles and champs, or you're really your team's weak point. Solo queue isn't the same as Ranked 5's where you have a fixed role and position. You need to be flexible, remember if your teammate is higher pick order he isn't obliged to GIVE you whatever champion you want. Shyvana is a heavily contested pick nowadays and very popular, you should EXPECT people to want to play her, and you won't get her alot of the time. I personally only really play 5 champs mid/support most of the time, but I top/ADC/jungle if I need to without complaint (don't usually do so well in those, but still I try.)

    I've had unexpected results in games where I'd never even had any experience in the position before (carrying as jungle Eve, top Elise, etc). You shouldn't be stubborn~

    You're asking why you are not winning games earlier, this could help you with that.

  11. #42011
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    You shouldn't go into Ranked expecting to only play Shyvana or several champs (especially unconventional ones like AD Ahri). Learn more roles and champs, or you're really your team's weak point. Solo queue isn't the same as Ranked 5's where you have a fixed role and position. You need to be flexible, remember if your teammate is higher pick order he isn't obliged to GIVE you whatever champion you want. Shyvana is a heavily contested pick nowadays and very popular, you should EXPECT people to want to play her, and you won't get her alot of the time. I personally only really play 5 champs mid/support most of the time, but I top/ADC/jungle if I need to without complaint (don't usually do so well in those, but still I try.)

    I've had unexpected results in games where I'd never even had any experience in the position before (carrying as jungle Eve, top Elise, etc). You shouldn't be stubborn~

    You're asking why you are not winning games earlier, this could help you with that.

    i

    HATE

    when people make this assumption.
    This is the most irritating thing about this game is auto assumptions, Stop that.
    You should never assume things of people but rather instead you should ask questions.

    You think because I have a record with shyvana shes all that I can play? This simply isn't true. I can play all lanes competently.
    Please don't make baseless assumptions, it creates animosity.

    I can play every lane and every role competently with at least 3 champions.

    Assuming things rather than asking questions only gives an attitude issue towards the person asking the question.

    I can play every role, without issue. My performance is consistant across every role. I dont play ONLY Shyvana, I just play her a lot. She is approximately 58% of my played ranked games. Ahri being my 2nd most played champion as AP And AD.

    The interesting thing is that say with Ahri my performance with Ahri regardless of AD or AP is similar. Regardless of AD or AP builds, my ahri game play is always very similar.
    This is because reguardless of champion or position my performance is always consistant.

    Just as an example.
    I had never played nidalee before this


    Yet my game play behavior no doubt already understood what i needed to do with said champion to match my consistant performance.


    Don't assume what players know, Ask them questions.

    My current champion pool

    Jungle: Shyvana, Elise, Sejuani, Cassio, Nocturne*, Maokai*,
    Top: Shyvana, Elise, Riven, Zyra, Riven*, Fiora*
    ADC: Ahri, Quinn, Caitlyn, Jinx, Ashe*, Vayne*, Tristana*
    Mid: Ahri, Elise, Cassio, Nidalee, Zyra, Lissandra
    Support: Nami, Leona(well my diamond friend I duo'd with said i was good with her, still dont think i am).

    *Denotes a champion i no longer play but could pick up and return to without issue.

    My current focus pool is
    Shyvana, Elise, Sejuani, Ahri, Nidalee, Quinn.

    REguardless of role or lane, doesn't matter I can play "Fill"

    Infact i will go and pick up a random champion and learn them, there are times where I will que up and refuse to jungle so i can get put into a different role to keep my skills sharp outside of the jungle.

    I dont mean to be cocky or rude with this comment, but I am a record holder, so perhapse I might have some understanding of the game beyond an average player.
    In the end, dont assume. ask questions.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-14-2014 at 08:37 PM.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  12. #42012
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I didn't assume.

    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22973314

    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22973314#matches

    Looking at your last 10 matches, 6 Shyvana picks. Recent statistics (past 7 days), 54% total games played on a jungle champ... also basically losing all your mid/support champ games... 'play all lanes competently'... yeah.

    You can post screenies from over a MONTH ago, but it doesn't mean anything and has no context now. Sorry.

    Of course, if you want to be defensive, so be it. Your elo, your problem. You're basically at rock bottom already (Silver V 0LP) so yea~~

    Also:

    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...4#ranked-stats

    Any champ you've played more than twice (other than Shyvana) has a losing record. Idk... you're maybe not as good as you think.

    I dont mean to be cocky or rude with this comment, but I am a record holder, so perhapse I might have some understanding of the game beyond an average player.
    Record holder for most Shyvana games doesn't mean anything for game knowledge. You have 711 Wins in Ranked in S3 and are only Silver V. You've also got season 2 experience (a little, anyway). You are simply not improving.

    Guess what? I only have 73 wins in Ranked season 3, and no prior experience (was a Coop vs AI player before Ranked). And I'm Gold V before I stopped playing (only cared for the Ranked rewards). I think that's more impressive than spamming Shyvana games, maybe? Not to be cocky or rude, of course~

    p.s. you're only number 11 on the Shyvana list btw.

    http://www.lolking.net/champions/shyvana#summoners
    Last edited by Senna; 01-14-2014 at 08:47 PM.

  13. #42013
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I didn't assume.

    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22973314

    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22973314#matches

    Looking at your last 10 matches, 6 Shyvana picks. Recent statistics (past 7 days), 54% total games played on a jungle champ... also basically losing all your mid/support champ games... 'play all lanes competently'... yeah.

    You can post screenies from over a MONTH ago, but it doesn't mean anything and has no context now. Sorry.

    Of course, if you want to be defensive, so be it. Your elo, your problem. You're basically at rock bottom already (Silver V 0LP) so yea~~
    You did assume.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  14. #42014
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    somuch****ingtext

    i can see why you are unable to carry games.

    also to provide some insight
    what the **** are you building
    sure, you're in silver, i can play sona mid and stomp, but what the hell, leave that to the smurfs.

    build properly, fix your rune pages, masteries don't matter much but those are bad as well, reduce your champion pool and stop being so damn defensive.
    Last edited by Professor Cena; 01-14-2014 at 08:57 PM.

  15. #42015
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    i can see why you are unable to carry games.

    also to provide some insight
    what the **** are you building
    sure, you're in silver, i can play sona mid and stomp, but what the hell, leave that to the smurfs.

    build properly, reduce your champion pool and stop being so damn defensive.
    Trinity Force and Bloodthirster Zyra. That's enough said...

  16. #42016
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,494
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    For a simple reasons i'd say you don't play agressive enough.

    Also Candy.

  17. #42017
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    For a simple reasons i'd say you don't play agressive enough.

    Also Candy.
    I think he just doesn't play anything other than jungle/top or ADC competently enough (looking at his champ history). He needs to learn how to support/mid...

    Also I didn't notice the rune pages and masteries, but wow.

  18. #42018
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I think he just doesn't play anything other than jungle/top or ADC competently enough (looking at his champ history). He needs to learn how to support/mid...

    Also I didn't notice the rune pages and masteries, but wow.
    well in low elo it doesn't really matter, if you know one role you can stomp to diamond easily.
    e.g i can play nidalee top mid bot and carry (<diamond), jungle would be pushing it though.

  19. #42019
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    well in low elo it doesn't really matter, if you know one role you can stomp to diamond easily.
    e.g i can play nidalee top mid bot and carry (<diamond), jungle would be pushing it though.
    Yea, but his favored champ is Shyvana, he's not going to be getting his role top/jungle very often in solo queue right now due to the meta. That's why I suggested he learn another role or he's going to have more arguments in champ select (see his raging in this thread recently...). His stubbornness might be costing him games just due to teammates not cooperating with him~~

  20. #42020
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Her*


    Stop assuming every gamer is a male. I'm female, as is(obviously) my Gf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    p.s. you're only number 11 on the Shyvana list btw.

    http://www.lolking.net/champions/shyvana#summoners
    Thats ranked season 3 only, not all time.


    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    For a simple reasons i'd say you don't play agressive enough.

    Also Candy.
    This is a problem of mine, my girlfriend pointed this out(she's plat 1).

    Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I think he just doesn't play anything other than jungle/top or ADC competently enough (looking at his champ history). He needs to learn how to support/mid...

    Also I didn't notice the rune pages and masteries, but wow.
    My GF and high ELO friends dont agree on the same things you seem to be saying.
    I had a diamond 3 friend whom liked me duoing with me because he said i was a phenominal support. He asked me to duo with him.
    http://i.imgur.com/fPXLwVw.png

    I'm not trying to defend myself here, but at the same time you all arent answering the question I stated in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Hey guys, how does someone go from being +9wins over losses and climbing to -40, and unable to climb?

    I feel like an idiot because i cant seem to carry anymore. I've lost so many games and won so few i just don't know what to do. What the hell happened :/
    I was silver 2, 74LP and was still finding it easy to win games. but took a break and came back and fell hard.

    @runes and masteries comments. I changed them constantly, I try different variations.
    The BT Trinity zyra is just an off build I like to play. dont pay much mind to that.

    I cant stand playing normals because people in normal games will AFK at the slightest reason or play without the intent to win too often. Everytime i go back to a normal game I am reminded why i never play normals.

    And as I said before.

    Stop assuming things, ask questions instead.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-14-2014 at 09:31 PM.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  21. #42021
    Game Journalist Reputation: 64
    Pwarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    804
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Done with work so now I'll be streaming League all day. Come join and chat and play a few games with me.

    www.twitch.tv/lolpwarp
    Currently Playing: Paladins, Fallout 4 Random Steam Games

    What the hell is a Pwarp?

  22. #42022
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Her*

    Stop assuming every gamer is a male. I'm female, as is(obviously) my Gf.

    Thats ranked season 3 only, not all time.

    This is a problem of mine, my girlfriend pointed this out(she's plat 1).

    My GF and high ELO friends dont agree on the same things you seem to be saying.

    I'm not trying to defend myself here, but at the same time you all arent answering the question I stated in the first place.



    I was silver 2, 74LP and was still finding it easy to win games. but took a break and came back and fell hard.

    @runes and masteries comments. I changed them constantly, I try different variations.
    The BT Trinity zyra is just an off build I like to play. dont pay much mind to that.

    I cant stand playing normals because people in normal games will AFK at the slightest reason or play without the intent to win too often. Everytime i go back to a normal game I am reminded why i never play normals.
    Just going by statistics here. You think you're doing fine, then go ahead and keep playing how you want. It's your elo after all. Remember, 700+ wins and still Silver V. You obviously have issues, which is why you can't climb. Why don't you ask your high elo friends why you can't win then? If you come to the forums asking why you can't win, I don't know you personally so I can only look at statistics and your posts to give you an answer. Which you obviously don't appreciate.

    You asked why you can't carry. We answered. You're just not listening~~

    I didn't get to Gold by myself. I had my bf and friends who helped mi out alot with advice (plats/diamonds/challenger). I listened, that's why I rose. It's your choice if you want to listen to advice or not, you have access to your "gf and high elo friends" as well as good players here on the forums as well like Candy to advise you.

    p.s. I couldn't care if you're male, female or a cat behind the computer. I'm female too, and it doesn't matter.

  23. #42023
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Just going by statistics here. You think you're doing fine, then go ahead and keep playing how you want. It's your elo after all. Remember, 700+ wins and still Silver V. You obviously have issues, which is why you can't climb. Why don't you ask your high elo friends why you can't win then? If you come to the forums asking why you can't win, I don't know you personally so I can only look at statistics and your posts to give you an answer. Which you obviously don't appreciate.

    You asked why you can't carry. We answered. You're just not listening~~

    I didn't get to Gold by myself. I had my bf and friends who helped mi out alot with advice (plats/diamonds/challenger). I listened, that's why I rose. It's your choice if you want to listen to advice or not, you have access to your "gf and high elo friends" as well as good players here on the forums as well like Candy to advise you.

    p.s. I couldn't care if you're male, female or a cat behind the computer. I'm female too, and it doesn't matter.
    i didnt ask why i cant win, im asking why I dropped ELO.

    The problem is that advice is not one size fits all. my GF has a different insight than you and you guys have a different insight than her. The moral of the story is that asking questions is a better idea.

    PS @ female male issue. I generally use genderless pronouns until i know someones gender. I dont agree with using male pronouns as default because it only feeds the notion that every gamer is a dude.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  24. #42024
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  25. #42025
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    i didnt ask why i cant win, im asking why I dropped ELO.

    The problem is that advice is not one size fits all. my GF has a different insight than you and you guys have a different insight than her. The moral of the story is that asking questions is a better idea.

    PS @ female male issue. I generally use genderless pronouns until i know someones gender. I dont agree with using male pronouns as default because it only feeds the notion that every gamer is a dude.
    As I have already said. That's my viewpoint, just by looking at your stats and forum posts. You are welcome to disagree. I don't care if you don't agree to be honest, it's clear you only listen to whatever pleases you. Really, your argument for game knowledge is "I'm a record holder"?

    All I know is I have 1/10th your wins and less than 10% the number of games than you in ranked, yet I am a whole tier higher than you. I've been through the slog through silver and I'm just saying what I found useful to get through it.

    Most people who have "gf"a are guys btw. You are the one misleading us and being ambiguous.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •