Page 1682 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 6821182158216321672168016811682168316841692 ... LastLast
Results 42,026 to 42,050 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #42026
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Jesus christ who forgot to change their tampon in her twat. Like seriously, guy/girl, who gives a shit. if you can play the damn game you can play the damn game. Unless you're a stuck up attention whore like Kaceytron, which I hopefully think you aren't.


    All this QQing right now just shows that you really are terrible. And frankly, I don't care whatever spouse/closefriend/groupie says. Just these few posts alone frankly tell me that you are toxic.


    Btw 500 Wins and still in Silver V does say something about your ELO/Skill. If anything, that tells me you are more of a Bronze player over anything else.

  2. #42027
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13
    Invalid Apostle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    634
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Das fancy mang

  3. #42028
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Jesus christ who forgot to change their tampon in her twat. Like seriously, guy/girl, who gives a shit. if you can play the damn game you can play the damn game. Unless you're a stuck up attention whore like Kaceytron, which I hopefully think you aren't.


    All this QQing right now just shows that you really are terrible. And frankly, I don't care whatever spouse/closefriend/groupie says. Just these few posts alone frankly tell me that you are toxic.


    Btw 500 Wins and still in Silver V does say something about your ELO/Skill. If anything, that tells me you are more of a Bronze player over anything else.
    erm.

    -sigh- the point was that she made an incorrect assumption and i just stressed the point that inquring someones ideas or thoughts before critisizing them would be a better idea.

    The hypernegitive responces are unnecessary.

    Throwing out the generic "you're bad and you should feel bad" repertoire of statements. is the "toxic" thing to do because it does nothing to help, and it just creates animosity instead of providing insight into a players struggles.

    While you guys can make small assumptions from a small amount of data, theres others out there whom do ask questions and try to get a bigger picture rather than make small quick jabs at other person whom is obviously frustrated.

    Let me give you some ideas first.

    Why do you think a Diamond 3 would put his ELO on the line for a bad player?
    When I met lenny(thats the diamond player I duo'd with) he wanted to spectate how i played first, he wanted to see how i played the game right off.
    After a couple games he asked if i wanted to see if i could play with plat and diamond players, i was nervous as hell but I said "sure" and we duo'd for a week. a week of high plat low diamond. We played through Diamond 5~Diamond 3 together(winning his promos). I jungled Shyvana, sejuani, Elise, and support Nami the entire time.
    In the end I learned that while I certainly wasn't as good as the players at that ELO range, I was capable of playing in that range without issue, and without being the fault element to the team.

    This isn't to say that im better than My rating says, but is to say perhapse im missing key ideas or game play understanding that is preventing me from rising into an elo range that I can play at if placed into.

    Do you really think someone who is "bronze" could jungle successfully agaisnt a plat/Diamond level team? OR perhapse could there be more to the story than meets the eye?

    I ADC'd a short but during that time and I definitely figured out I was no where near the skill level of the enemy ADC's, Mid laned, ahri and did moderate to poorly, I never got to top, but I did excellently when jungling at that ELO range, and my friend said was a phenomenal support but i view myself as doing poorly.
    The only reason we stopped duoing is because he got shipped off the the US Navy. I honestly really miss playing at the plat/diamond level because the games were intense and it was so much easier to see my mistakes.

    There are underlying issues that I have with playing the game that others don't have, but no one would know that unless they asked the right questions or listened to a players ideas and issues first.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-15-2014 at 10:01 AM.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  4. #42029
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,493
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I'v been playing with Plat I and even with Candy. I am only Gold III now and NOW i started maining ADcarry as i pretty much know how the lane works down there.

    lol i even carried Candy in his Diamond games, so why am i not Diamond ?

    The idea, if i can beat "XX elo player" i should be at least that better then he is and i should be in higher ELO does. not. work.
    I am playing with a player that was playing with OCELOTE back in the days and he beated him mid with no hands and yet look where OCE has been and where is the person i duoed with is.
    Seriously, after THAT many games if you are only GOOD at ONE role and not yet mastered it so hard that you can faceroll every game with jungler, because thats what Nightwhite did you can't really say you are Diamond jungler material.

    I beat 80% of bottom lanes in my elo with different comps after the pause i took, and you can see that in the elo i have gained in past days.

  5. #42030
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    I'v been playing with Plat I and even with Candy. I am only Gold III now and NOW i started maining ADcarry as i pretty much know how the lane works down there.

    lol i even carried Candy in his Diamond games, so why am i not Diamond ?

    The idea, if i can beat "XX elo player" i should be at least that better then he is and i should be in higher ELO does. not. work.
    I am playing with a player that was playing with OCELOTE back in the days and he beated him mid with no hands and yet look where OCE has been and where is the person i duoed with is.
    Seriously, after THAT many games if you are only GOOD at ONE role and not yet mastered it so hard that you can faceroll every game with jungler, because thats what Nightwhite did you can't really say you are Diamond jungler material.

    I beat 80% of bottom lanes in my elo with different comps after the pause i took, and you can see that in the elo i have gained in past days.
    The whole point to every one of my posts reguarding the topic was "ask questions instead of throwing blanketed advice"

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  6. #42031
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Wall of text

    Except she was right, and she is still right regardless what your explanation is. However, I'm going to respond to this part.

    Throwing out the generic "you're bad and you should feel bad" repertoire of statements. is the "toxic" thing to do because it does nothing to help, and it just creates animosity instead of providing insight into a players struggles.
    It's not toxic. It's being flat out truthful. And if you can't tell and accept that yourself then you aren't going to improve. Period. There is nothing else to say at this point. Otherwise, I'd actually be taking the time to play ranked in both SC2 and League, and not ***** at why I'm not where I'm at.

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    The whole point to every one of my posts reguarding the topic was "ask questions instead of throwing blanketed advice"


    Nah that was just full of QQ bullshit. Sorry, I've seen so many of these posts that I frankly don't care what your reasons are why you deserve to be at higher ELO/Rank.

    Here's a motto I follow: "If you ain't pro, shut the **** up and just play the god damn game."
    Last edited by darkness35; 01-15-2014 at 10:41 AM.

  7. #42032
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Except she was right, and she is still right regardless what your explanation is. However, I'm going to respond to this part.



    It's not toxic. It's being flat out truthful. And if you can't tell and accept that yourself then you aren't going to improve. Period. There is nothing else to say at this point. Otherwise, I'd actually be taking the time to play ranked in both SC2 and League, and not ***** at why I'm not where I'm at.





    Nah that was just full of QQ bullshit. Sorry, I've seen so many of these posts that I frankly don't care what your reasons are why you deserve to be at higher ELO/Rank.

    Here's a motto I follow: "If you ain't pro, shut the **** up and just play the god damn game."
    I didnt realize that peoples attitudes towards others were that poor in this game's community. Well I did i just thought people would behave in more civil manner, but your replies are quit...


    Hostile, and crude.

    Instead of potentially trying to help someone you'll simply give them the middle finger and sit on your own ego? I dont think you're one to talk about toxic player behavior.
    The pot called the kettle black.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  8. #42033
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,493
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    So you want pure advices?


    GET
    BETTER
    AT
    THE
    GAME

    easy. What else can there be? If you say you are good, what are we suppose to teach you if we havent seen what you lack.

    You get negative attitude towards you because you try to prove US wrong that you DO NOT BELONGE in where you are now.


    EDIT: When i play, i try to point out every mistake i made and in the process think of why i did that and why did it happen, so i know what not to do in X situation and how i could use next X situation to benefit from me.

  9. #42034
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    I didnt realize that peoples attitudes towards others were that poor in this game's community. Well I did i just thought people would behave in more civil manner, but your replies are quit...


    Hostile, and crude.

    Instead of potentially trying to help someone you'll simply give them the middle finger and sit on your own ego? I dont think you're one to talk about toxic player behavior.
    The pot called the kettle black.
    Because I know I'm terrible. And I'm horrible at the game. But I don't ***** at the team nor the game mechanics. I blame myself for my own inept skills in the game. I don't mince my words in what the situation is. I don't need to sweeten the reality. The point is, you flat out are terrible.

    And for someone that's calling others out in being assumptive, I don't know how blacker the pot can get.

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    So you want pure advices?


    GET
    BETTER
    AT
    THE
    GAME

    easy. What else can there be? If you say you are good, what are we suppose to teach you if we havent seen what you lack.

    You get negative attitude towards you because you try to prove US wrong that you DO NOT BELONGE in where you are now.


    EDIT: When i play, i try to point out every mistake i made and in the process think of why i did that and why did it happen, so i know what not to do in X situation and how i could use next X situation to benefit from me.
    ^^^^^^^^^ So many ways.

    By the way, even though you disagree with her, Senna can tell you multiple times where she felt the same way before. You know what she did? She played the damn game and learned from what she did wrong. She's better than me if anything.

  10. #42035
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Throwing out the generic "you're bad and you should feel bad" repertoire of statements. is the "toxic" thing to do because it does nothing to help, and it just creates animosity instead of providing insight into a players struggles.
    The reason you're getting so much hate is because you asked for advice, like so:

    Hey guys, how does someone go from being +9wins over losses and climbing to -40, and unable to climb?

    I feel like an idiot because i cant seem to carry anymore. I've lost so many games and won so few i just don't know what to do. What the hell happened :/
    Yet when I jus gave some suggestions on how to improve, you take it as an insult and start making excuses, showing screenies from December (a month ago), making up your list of champions (e.g. some of them you say you play but you have only 1-3 Ranked games on them total). Then you say you're a record holder and thus you are pretty good.

    Keep in mind, go back and read my post, there is nothing about mi saying you are bad. I'm not calling you Bronze trash or anything like that, but you flipped out and started raging at mi. All your stories, excuses and statements don't match up to your stats. Looking at Ranked, every single champion besides Shyvana that you have played more than twice has a losing record. I'm not making this up, it's just something you overlooked and just said "YOU DID ASSUME".

    The major reason you're stuck in Silver V (which means high Bronze to low Silver elo, btw) is because of your attitude. You can't accept your weaknesses, which means no matter how much you play (around 1400+ Ranked games in S3), you will NEVER correct them, and NEVER improve. Remember, you've played 1400+ games and you're still in Silver V, I've played 135 games and am in Gold V from UNRANKED. So maybe, if you want to rise faster, you'll at least consider some of the things we say (especially Candy, but he doesn't really give much in depth advice).

    My honest advice now for you? Stop deluding yourself with "I played against Plat people, my Plat/Diamond friends say I'm good, I have world record number of Shyvana games, my Runes and Masteries and Item Builds are just off builds/temporary" and really, take a look at your play and attitude. Cos honestly just by looking at your posts, you're too egotistical to admit your faults, and hide them with excuses and stories. Not to mention your attitude is terrible. Take a good look at my first post. And then at your reply. Who's the one being "Hostile and crude"? I don't blame darkness35 for calling you out, as you were being toxic and egotistical.

    I'm not bashing you or anything. I'm just being honest. You have to realise this is why you're not rising. If you're willing to improve, we'll offer whatever help we can. But if you want to rage some more, it's quite obvious you're just attention-seeking on the forums and I won't bother to reply you anymore~~

  11. #42036
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 67
    Unplayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,866
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    its super easy

    just record a game where you lose and upload it then we can tell you where you can improve.

    you want us to "ask questions". seriously ? what do you think you could get out of that: is your positioning wrong ? no -> how should we check on that ? / yes -> how should we tell you to improve your positioning when we cant see it ?
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

    Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin


  12. #42037
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20
    Narog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    split pushing can get you to gold , so yea play split pushing champions

  13. #42038
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I just had a Cassiopeia that just AFK'd intentionally in my ****ing ranked.


    :|

  14. #42039
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    I just had a Cassiopeia that just AFK'd intentionally in my ****ing ranked.


    :|
    lul, i had two people afk in one game.
    that hasn't happened since low gold.

  15. #42040
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Ok got my psycho out of me.




    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    lul, i had two people afk in one game.
    that hasn't happened since low gold.
    It would be so bad.. if that didn't cost us the game right at the end. Just had to intentionally AFK in that ONE ENGAGE :|

  16. #42041
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Lmao during season 2 I played so shitty so I was low silver. Around the time you could stack black cleavers in season 3, I started using the LoL reddits and followed the METAS strictly.

    I kept on increasing in rank and now I may only be gold 3 but............
    seriously if you aren't diamond or high platinum following the META helps you improve immensely because RIOT enforces the meta with an iron hand whether you like it or not.

    Unless you are playing some strong or god tier champion there is always a better champion that you could be playing to climb the ranks.
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

  17. #42042
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    Just_Me_Shyvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    I just had a Cassiopeia that just AFK'd intentionally in my ****ing ranked.


    :|
    Happens at least once or twice a day for me, but then again who else around here plays 10~16 matches in a day?

    How about this?
    rager didnt want to support, mid intentionally fed at the start to "punish them"


    was so close too, if they had just listend to me and killed talon and sivir, we'd have won this. but i cant carry a team this heavy.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-16-2014 at 05:29 AM.

    ~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

  18. #42043
    Game Journalist Reputation: 64
    Pwarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    804
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Still working my way up to 30, trying to main adc. Come check me out on stream sometime <3

    twitch.tv/lolpwarp
    Currently Playing: Paladins, Fallout 4 Random Steam Games

    What the hell is a Pwarp?

  19. #42044
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    Happens at least once or twice a day for me, but then again who else around here plays 10~16 matches in a day?

    How about this?
    rager didnt want to support, mid intentionally fed at the start to "punish them"


    was so close too, if they had just listend to me and killed talon and sivir, we'd have won this. but i cant carry a team this heavy.
    frozen heart, liandrys and hydra.
    no.

  20. #42045
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,493
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    frozen heart, liandrys and hydra.
    no.
    I think you meant.

    No Deathfire
    no

  21. #42046
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    What the hell was that build anyway

  22. #42047
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,493
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    So i got back into ranked again.Like, why not Candy said i can yolo it.

    K. First i play versus Fiddle and Lulu with Jinx and Blitz .

    Interesting lane ,but not an easy one.

    First lets start with Blitz going all in like a silver scrub he is when he gets feared i think trying to figure out why his spells doesnt work, so in the process he looses about 30-50% of his HP and well, gains.. NOTHING from it.
    Then when lvl 6 gets up, he uses his ulti at start, so the fiddle can either cast his ulti without being disturbed or just drain me till i die because there is no way we can outdamage them in such low time.

    When its more or less lost, i try to bait Amumus ulti, that got me killed because Syndra killed minions that i lifestealed from and didnt even stun amumu and everyone went APESHIT on me how i got caught and shit.
    When the last TF happened Blitz gets caught and then Syndra, but wait, what ? NOTHING? They said nothing or commented anything? Jokes on you, they shat on me again.

    So in the end i was FLAMING them, i mean, saying enemy team to ignore Kennen because he got camped top and he got shit on the whole laning phase so he spammed all chat is flaming now and i didnt even say anything to Syndra the whole time, but i guess i was the flame master.

    Really ****ing horrible game that in the end i got at least 3 reports, even enemy bottom lane said "he flammed because he trew the lane" ... riiiight so i guess that really goes beyond 3 reports for saying almost nothing and the best part of all it that Tribunal gives 0 shit and even 1/524 games has something like "Wow so silver" you can get punished and Riot doesnt give a shit.

  23. #42048
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    How do you even know if you have received reports?

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    frozen heart, liandrys and hydra.
    no.
    Wow I just saw that in the build.

    What the **** is wrong with you?

  24. #42049
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,493
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    How do you even know if you have received reports?



    Wow I just saw that in the build.

    What the **** is wrong with you?
    Sometimes that "You have recently been reported for.." pops up. Sometimes you just get banned and then you check your email.

  25. #42050
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    Sometimes that "You have recently been reported for.." pops up. Sometimes you just get banned and then you check your email.
    I see. Seems I've been lucky I guess.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •