Page 1686 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 6861186158616361676168416851686168716881696 ... LastLast
Results 42,126 to 42,150 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Randuins/Spirit Visage is good. I'm not sold on the Liandry's but it's not as big of an offender as the Frozen Heart.
    Liandry's is just absurd amounts of extra damage in teamfights, plus the mPen and her E. with sorc shoes and liandrys you'll hit 255 E's that also burn. the more HP they have the worse they take it. hitting for 255 and then burning for 20 per tick 2x a second is a harsh poke.
    Most people do not realize how much magic damage shyvana really does. with liandry's instead of golum she does 10% more magic damage on average. not only that but Sorc shoes and liandry's is pure magic damage to ADCs, and vs shyvana its really really hard to counterbuild agaisnt shyvana.

And just FYI, my GF plays Shyana top a lot, she's plat 1, or was. She plays AP shyvana every once in a while just to scare people.
    AP shyvana is a crazy powerful build

Your build is a complete joke
    Stop talking like this.
    This is a directly insulting statement would you really tell that to someone you're trying to get along with? cmon cut it the hell out.

A little humility and sportsmanship makes a lot of a difference
    no not really it doesn't.
    When I was duoing with my diamond 3 friend, pretty much the same no matter what ELO range, high plat/low diamond to bronze same shit different day.

This was a low diamond/high plat game

SAme shit different ELO.

see?

Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post
    i wouldnt be so hard with the frozen heart. its actually quite ok as a 6th item against a heavy ad comp.

mathematically the randuins gives you better AD defense then the frozen heart as a first item but since the nerf of spirit visage (20%-> 10% cdr) the frozen heart can be a better alternative to round up your build ( depending on enemy comp and your other items)

on a sidenote: i think i'd skip the sorc boots on shyvanna. as a tanky jungler/top the purpose is not to deal a lot of dmg, its more to soak dmg and let the dedicated dds deal more dmg
    Thats the problem though, the DPS on these teams are absolutely...out of touch with how to deal damage. This build is based more on carrying than trusting in competent players.

Shyvana isnt just a "tank" she's an offtank and a fighter, she's not the kind of champion that just builds straight tank and meat sheilds, shes not designed to do that. Shes designed to be a no-CC disruptor and a semi assassin/tanky DPS. If we were talking about renekton or mundo or sejuani, different stories, but Shyvana while a considerable tank is also a strong DPS.

Most people fail to understand that what they see in LCS is not SoloQue. What they see in LCS are dedicated teams whom are playing with composition and coordination in mind, not Solo Que carrying.
    Soloque is not the same as champion ships, the play style differs for a multitude of reasons.

the roles of a champion dont change but how you approach the game on a team and soloque basis is different.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-20-2014 at 05:56 PM.

~World's most played Shyvana games: Final Count: 2611 Jan.29th 2013)~
    Quit, moved to WildStar. Cya later Dragonborn

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_Shyvana View Post
    ok i just have to comment
    22k dmg for a 30min game is NOTHING.
    if you say liandry is powerful on shyvana you don't understand how the concept of current %hp shred functions.
    sure, it's great at removing the initial 20% or so, but once they pass ~60-70%, it's nigh useless on shyvana.
    now, couple it with the fact shyvana has 0 ways to apply cc outside of actually building an item and you see where the issue lies.
    there's a reason liandry is rarely picked up on anyone outside of teemo/lissandra/anivia and brand.
    Last edited by Professor Cena; 01-20-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    ok i just have to comment
    22k dmg for a 30min game is NOTHING.
    if you say liandry is powerful on shyvana you don't understand how the concept of current %hp shred functions.
    sure, it's great at removing the initial 20% or so, but once they pass ~60-70%, it's nigh useless on shyvana.
    now, couple it with the fact shyvana has 0 ways to apply cc outside of actually building an item and you see where the issue lies.
    there's a reason liandry is rarely picked up on anyone outside of teemo/lissandra/anivia and brand.
    Not even Cass or Malz?

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Not even Cass or Malz?
    thing with cassiopeia is she has a very strict (and expensive) core build.
    archangel, rylai, wota and from there on whatever.
    going for a liandry this late wouldn't benefit her at all, + it's the second most expensive ap item.

malzahar idk, he's weak anyway lol who plays him?
    he has to get (imo) quick cdr (athene/morello) so he can spam voidlings.

thing with cassiopeia is she has a very strict (and expensive) core build.
    archangel, rylai, wota and from there on whatever.
    going for a liandry this late wouldn't benefit her at all, + it's the second most expensive ap item.

malzahar idk, he's weak anyway lol who plays him?
    he has to get (imo) quick cdr (athene/morello) so he can spam voidlings.
    Huh, didn't expect you would build athene on him, since he has that mana sustain..

Huh, didn't expect you would build athene on him, since he has that mana sustain..
    well im just a cdr slut.

http://twitch.tv/saiyorain

streaming Ranked. #yolo

well im just a cdr slut.
    Much spam.
    very mana
    very quick.

I don't know how you all are able to play like 3+ games straight. That just gives me migraines everywhere.

Edit: one of those highlights where I smiled a bit. Although mentally drained from 6 ranked straight.
    Last edited by darkness35; 01-21-2014 at 01:09 AM.

I don't know how you all are able to play like 3+ games straight. That just gives me migraines everywhere.
    I play anywhere from 10~16 matches a day.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post
    i wouldnt be so hard with the frozen heart. its actually quite ok as a 6th item against a heavy ad comp.

mathematically the randuins gives you better AD defense then the frozen heart as a first item but since the nerf of spirit visage (20%-> 10% cdr) the frozen heart can be a better alternative to round up your build ( depending on enemy comp and your other items)

on a sidenote: i think i'd skip the sorc boots on shyvanna. as a tanky jungler/top the purpose is not to deal a lot of dmg, its more to soak dmg and let the dedicated dds deal more dmg
    She isn't going full tank on Shyvana. Not going to be getting it as a 6th item, especially since there's better alternatives (I'd still prefer Spirit Visage as it makes you overall tankier with HP and MR while Frozen Heart only offers armor).

@JMS

We do realise the amount of magic dmg Shyvana builds. But Burnout and Twin Bite BOTH scale with AD. So yeah. Build AD, get more magic damage. You want to carry your teammates? BUILD SOME AD along with your tank items.

Also, I'm just being honest, your build IS a complete joke. You NEED TO STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE. The reason I'm being harsh with words is you are simply NOT LISTENING and think your build "pwnz" when it in reality sucks. You're wasting stats and building sub-par. I've already written so much about why you're not making the fullest out of your items, and you just keep brushing it off "LCS isn't like soloq". Well go LOOK at the Shyvana guides on Solomid.net (which is for soloqueue!). Almost ALL of them build full AD/Tank and there's NO FROZEN HEARTS. Pretty sure you have no further excuse to give anymore.

You're still not convinced? Candy has even talked on how Liandry's is wasted on her. Candy is Diamond.

If you're only going to keep making excuses for your builds and lack of skill in game, you truly deserve your season 3 rank and no amount of help from ANYONE will be able to get you to climb. That's the harsh truth~

Also, your attitude is still showing. I'm telling you to be nice in game not for the sake of climbing elo, but it's because it's the RIGHT THING TO DO. Yet you say "people still toxic in Diamond so it's okay to be toxic". What gives? Saying NOTHING at all is better than sounding like an egotistical jerk.

She isn't going full tank on Shyvana. Not going to be getting it as a 6th item, especially since there's better alternatives (I'd still prefer Spirit Visage as it makes you overall tankier with HP and MR while Frozen Heart only offers armor).

@JMS

We do realise the amount of magic dmg Shyvana builds. But Burnout and Twin Bite BOTH scale with AD. So yeah. Build AD, get more magic damage. You want to carry your teammates? BUILD SOME AD along with your tank items.

Also, I'm just being honest, your build IS a complete joke. You NEED TO STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE. The reason I'm being harsh with words is you are simply NOT LISTENING and think your build "pwnz" when it in reality sucks. You're wasting stats and building sub-par. I've already written so much about why you're not making the fullest out of your items, and you just keep brushing it off "LCS isn't like soloq". Well go LOOK at the Shyvana guides on Solomid.net (which is for soloqueue!). Almost ALL of them build full AD/Tank and there's NO FROZEN HEARTS. Pretty sure you have no further excuse to give anymore.

You're still not convinced? Candy has even talked on how Liandry's is wasted on her. Candy is Diamond.

If you're only going to keep making excuses for your builds and lack of skill in game, you truly deserve your season 3 rank and no amount of help from ANYONE will be able to get you to climb. That's the harsh truth~

Also, your attitude is still showing. I'm telling you to be nice in game not for the sake of climbing elo, but it's because it's the RIGHT THING TO DO. Yet you say "people still toxic in Diamond so it's okay to be toxic". What gives? Saying NOTHING at all is better than sounding like an egotistical jerk.
    One Diamond says its a waste another says is a pretty interesting choice.
    I'm getting mixed messages from different diamond players.
    MPen and HP is NEVER a wasted stat on shvyana, especially when 1. you have to tank and 2. 3 of your abilities use magic damage(even if 1 scales on AD). For top lane yeah Liandry's isnt soemthing i really build, but for jungle its one of my favorite items.
    you can say whatever you'd like about shyvana but no one on earth knows her dynamics better than I do. doesnt matter if they're challenger or bronze, only 4 people on earth play her enough to know her by feeling. 2nd nature behavior.
    And when it comes to tanking, the difference between liandrys and anceint golum is 50HP, and tenacity. And if I really cared about the tenacity, id prefer merc treds over sorc boots.
    When teamfighting you really dont seem to understand how valuable shyvana's magic damage is, tenacity and CDR be damned the average extra damage that Liandrys adds overtime compared to ancient golum is 10~12%. and in teamfights shyvana's fires are make or break for her.

Also i told you how i behave in game chat, which you ignored*again(go figure)

I'm only an ******* in post game. So save it sweetheart.
    Last edited by Just_Me_Shyvana; 01-21-2014 at 02:36 AM.

One Diamond says its a waste another says is a pretty interesting choice.
    I'm getting mixed messages from different diamond players.
    And what about the pro players builds? And the guides on the internet? I bet you 90% of them all favor AD/Tank items (and no Frozen Hearts). Liandry's is situational on her and requires you to also build AD to increase your Burnout damage (which applies the Liandrys for you).

http://www.solomid.net/guide?champ=s...itted=0&sort=2

Just look at it, geez.

JMS, seriously, can you just ****ing drop the god damn long posts of bullshit? It's getting aggravating whenever I come here and I see this nonstop coming from 10 pages ago with you being a **** about it. Like seriously, if you don't like what we're telling you, don't ****ing respond and leave.

Like holy shit. This thread used to be fine until you just started being a total ***** about everything.

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...ssion/page4201

Nonstop all since page 4201. This thread is now on 4214, and your bickering hasn't ****ing stopped. Drop it and ****ing stop.

And what about the pro players builds? And the guides on the internet? I bet you 90% of them all favor AD/Tank items (and no Frozen Hearts). Liandry's is situational on her and requires you to also build AD to increase your Burnout damage (which applies the Liandrys for you).

http://www.solomid.net/guide?champ=s...itted=0&sort=2

Just look at it, geez.
    -throws in the towel-
    kay im done.

literally no one listens to anything I have said. whatever.

-throws in the towel-
    kay im done.

literally no one listens to anything I have said. whatever.
    Get out. Good riddance. Never come back. Uninstall.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 67

frozen heart kind of fell off the radar with the last timespan of adc cares which was ruled by the ad casters like corki and ez. good thing about it is that the aura itself is epic. reduces the enemy adc's dmg by just standing there so the whole team benefits from it ( while randuin is only helping your team if the enemy adc is shooting at you ). it's one of the few FOR THE HOR...TEAM!!! items instead of the FOR MYSELF items

build frozen heart on a malph and relish the atk speed debuff paird with your E makes any cait/vayne cry ;D

on a sidenote: interesting doesnt equal good at the same time. ofc it is kind of interesting to build an ashe with max CDR, muramana and spirit of elder lizard ( 3sec Ws you can spam ALL THE TIME )but still noone is doing it since your dmg isnt that good in an actual team fight (just as an example )
    Last edited by Unplayed; 01-21-2014 at 06:59 AM.
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

Everyone simmer the hell down. You're getting unreasonably angry over how somebody else plays a game. Chill.

Get out. Good riddance. Never come back. Uninstall.
    This kind of attitude is why people shit on League's community non-stop. Just want you to think about that.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefos View Post
    Everyone simmer the hell down. You're getting unreasonably angry over how somebody else plays a game. Chill.

This kind of attitude is why people shit on League's community non-stop. Just want you to think about that.

+1 reputation
    Kritika Online

the thing with liandrys is first, you pay 700g for 15mpen, then you have to pay another 1415g for 25ap (500ish) 100 hp (260ish) and a passive(700g) that stops dishing out great amounts of damage once they drop below a %hp threshold.

the thing with liandrys is first, you pay 700g for 15mpen, then you have to pay another 1415g for 25ap (500ish) 100 hp (260ish) and a passive(700g) that stops dishing out great amounts of damage once they drop below a %hp threshold.
    Some people just don't understand the "% current health" mechanics imo. That's why they build thing like BOTRK on Elise...

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 23

I'm always on here but i lurk too much but yea>.>
    I started playing league in end of November of 2012 fell in love instantly, its the emotional reaction i get from ranked that makes me go back. I climbed outta b5 to gold after sitting in bronze for 6-7 months I hope i pass gold this season, Won 8-10 with zyra in placements got silver 4. Zyra slowly became my favorite champion in league even after her nerfs i didn't stop playing her and this season i plan on playing just her the best I can. To improve my skills I recently started recording my videos and started to notice how bad I really was. It was kinda funny actually... so i turned it into a youtube video while I indirectly try to teach lower elo players some things to look out for in ranked. What i used to climb outta "elo hell." The video may seem like nonsense but if u pay attention there are a lot of tips to help u improve. This will be on going and I really hope u enjoy it, the quality and everything will improve over time and i hope to get feed back from everyone. Thanks for your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XZUe...ature=youtu.be

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

I took a 4 month break from LoL and all my masteries have been reset and my ADC builds are no longer relevant

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by PeRo View Post
    I'm always on here but i lurk too much but yea>.>
    I started playing league in end of November of 2012 fell in love instantly, its the emotional reaction i get from ranked that makes me go back. I climbed outta b5 to gold after sitting in bronze for 6-7 months I hope i pass gold this season, Won 8-10 with zyra in placements got silver 4. Zyra slowly became my favorite champion in league even after her nerfs i didn't stop playing her and this season i plan on playing just her the best I can. To improve my skills I recently started recording my videos and started to notice how bad I really was. It was kinda funny actually... so i turned it into a youtube video while I indirectly try to teach lower elo players some things to look out for in ranked. What i used to climb outta "elo hell." The video may seem like nonsense but if u pay attention there are a lot of tips to help u improve. This will be on going and I really hope u enjoy it, the quality and everything will improve over time and i hope to get feed back from everyone. Thanks for your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XZUe...ature=youtu.be
    when i looked at the video it was kinda funny, but paired with your post here i couldnt really decide if its a troll vid or not.
    Kritika Online

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

I'm glad Orianna still kicks ass, was always one of my fav champs

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Romgor View Post
    I took a 4 month break from LoL and all my masteries have been reset and my ADC builds are no longer relevant
    They made new masteries for S4. Runes should be the same..