Page 1691 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 6911191159116411681168916901691169216931701 ... LastLast
Results 42,251 to 42,275 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267

lol decided to go for a ranked, i mean, its daytime, all the kids should be in school and stuff.

Ye rite. Lee dives Lux lvl 3. Chases till enemy nexus. Kha doesnt gang till he is like almost lvl 6. Everything goes to shit really fast, i mean, its such a bullshit it was funny.
    Kha after like 10 minutes decides to gang, now a fed Riven, like, really fed as shit imo. We manage to kill her but Kha has like 100hp and there is a huge minion wave, what he does is he stays... hits.. goes lower.. .lower...

and ****ing dies to minions after like 10 secs of fighting them with no reason because im there. Then goes like "wtf" .

Lee sin as he goes 1/8 doesnt say anything and sits happy with his 60 farm in like 20 minutes.

Nyam

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 18

Cant wait for the new Champion , he looks stupidly strong , i cant see him staying the way he is.

OffTopic : Whats the name of the Anime in the SorenEmblem's signature

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

He has clear weaknesses although they are looking at mana costs especially his E rank 1 if I recall from the Red post yesterday.They want to keep his Q cost low because that's his main ability as much as people prefer W.W on itself is quite mana expensive if you use it too much which people tend to do.He has no escape.He's prone to ganks.If a champion with a strong diving skill or an assassin jumps on him he's dead in 2 seconds.That's why it's okay for him to have high damage on his ultimate especially.If you could position yourself for a full cast .. why not ? It's an ultimate ffs.It's meant to deal high damage and people should avoid it.He's okay as he is.He has his weaknesses and he has his strong sides.The only thing they could do is a little more mana on E.

Waiting for his event now .. Ymir himself said that he will invade "It will come with terror and terrible surprise. He's currently scanning the PBE, so make peace with yourselves humans and prepare to die well."

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by kpobococ View Post
    Cant wait for the new Champion , he looks stupidly strong , i cant see him staying the way he is.

no dash = automatically weak hero, unfortunately.

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 61

Quote Originally Posted by kpobococ View Post

Gatchaman Crowds. Watch it.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Leviathan server), LoL (Trash Tier Waifu, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

"I pass into the sudden glare. Blink. Blink, blink, blink. My eyes adjust and evaluate the landscape before me.

There's a scurrying. I look down to find a small, white creature standing on its hind legs, sniffing at my body. It intrigues me.

What use are you?

I analyze the creature. A flash of hot magenta light, a dust pile where it was quivering.
    Mammalian... Nocturnal... Impeccable hearing. Incredibly weak. Yet they breed so prodigiously.

''Hm,'' I mutter to myself. Hopefully there will be more complex things to be found; those fascinate me.

Consume and learn: this is my purpose. The others who travel with me are primitive: kill and eat, kill and eat. I need to gather all available information - harvest any valuable resources.

Eventually, we come upon a destroyed city, save for one pristine tower. It appears to be protected - or intentionally left standing. I deconstruct the composition of the ruins. My analysis suggests this habitat was a place of great magic; I'm not surprised it was a target of such destruction. There is something compelling about the tower. While the others are off scavenging, I enter the citadel.

Cryptic instruments are strewn about. I examine one. Another flash of hot magenta light, another dust pile.

Fascinating: a tool to alter their concept of time.
    Strange.

Unprecedented.

From the state of the tower, it seems the owner departed only recently. The artifacts left behind have existed in more than one time and place. Some are more complex than others; all are more impressive than anything I have seen on this plane. Clearly, the owner knows things I have not encountered in any of my travels.
    I require such knowledge.

Leaving the tower, I find the others closing in on the entrance, ready to destroy it as they have destroyed everything else we have met. They will only get in the way of my goal. There are some things the Void should not consume indiscriminately.

Without warning, I lash out a tentacle, its tip glowing white hot. Lightning arcs through the first creature, knocking it back. Its screams fade as I extend all three limbs, energy crackling between them, scorching the air where the streams meet. The other two run; they know what's coming.

Must they always flee?

I open my eye wide and unleash a beam of energy, following the escaping creatures. They are instantly reduced to ash. ''Hmm. Void-native melting point is inconsistent,'' I note.
    But that is of no consequence. The hunger inside me grows. I am ravenous. Insatiable, as never before.

I have glimpsed the ultimate knowledge.

And I will have it."

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/02...be-update.html

His lore is kinda meh. Can't say I like those new icons other.

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    Gatchaman Crowds. Watch it.
    Honestly one of the better anime from last year, especially that ost.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93

That Ryze change would have honestly made him OP. Thank god they changed it. lol.

Not going to bother using Ezreal for a while. Lucian wrecks him too much.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Lucian/Jinx/Sivir are all a bit too strong right now due to the meta (Lucian/Jinx cos of all-in bot lane supports and Sivir for teamfight utility and waveclear). I still think Ez is viable cos of his blink, but Lucian is a better choice (his Dash is as good as Ez's blink, and it removes slows too~)

I'm honestly jus waiting to see wat Riot does to increase the number of viable picks. It's very stale right now (top lane is Mundo/Shyvana/Trundle, ADC/Supports are Sivir/Lucian/Jinx + Thresh/Leona/Annie). Honestly only jungle and mid are roles where more than 3 champs are selected regularly right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Lucian/Jinx/Sivir are all a bit too strong right now due to the meta (Lucian/Jinx cos of all-in bot lane supports and Sivir for teamfight utility and waveclear). I still think Ez is viable cos of his blink, but Lucian is a better choice (his Dash is as good as Ez's blink, and it removes slows too~)

I'm honestly jus waiting to see wat Riot does to increase the number of viable picks. It's very stale right now (top lane is Mundo/Shyvana/Trundle, ADC/Supports are Sivir/Lucian/Jinx + Thresh/Leona/Annie). Honestly only jungle and mid are roles where more than 3 champs are selected regularly right now...
    mid = zigg, leblanc or gragas (yasuo kassadin permaban)
    jungle = vi, pantheon or wukong

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    mid = zigg, leblanc or gragas (yasuo kassadin permaban)
    jungle = vi, pantheon or wukong
    Mid is sort of weird now. Recently quite a few of the LCS games have featured Lulu/Nid/Kayle/Kat. And jungles have Elise, she's also still quite a strong pick and frequently banned out~~

I do remember seeing a few Lee Sins, but not many enough to think it's popular now. Top has one rare pick (Jax by Zionspartan) but nobody else uses Jax so I don't think it counts as popular.

Mid is sort of weird now. Recently quite a few of the LCS games have featured Lulu/Nid/Kayle/Kat. And jungles have Elise, she's also still quite a strong pick and frequently banned out~~

I do remember seeing a few Lee Sins, but not many enough to think it's popular now. Top has one rare pick (Jax by Zionspartan) but nobody else uses Jax so I don't think it counts as popular.
    lulu and katarina are honestly in a great place right now, it's just not a lot know how to play them to their full potential.

lulu and katarina are honestly in a great place right now, it's just not a lot know how to play them to their full potential.
    Yea Kat is really strong, can turn around teamfights if she gets a reset. She really relies on her teammates to tank the enemy CC and lower their HP tho~~

I'm kinda sad Lulu's being played mid now. Riot doesn't typically like supports going mid (see nerfs to Janna) and I think Lulu's going to get the same treatment...

Yea Kat is really strong, can turn around teamfights if she gets a reset. She really relies on her teammates to tank the enemy CC and lower their HP tho~~

I'm kinda sad Lulu's being played mid now. Riot doesn't typically like supports going mid (see nerfs to Janna) and I think Lulu's going to get the same treatment...
    i don't know /what/ they can nerf on lulu without trashing her completely.
    her mid is very dominant if played correctly, but it still lacks the burst other mages got.

i don't know /what/ they can nerf on lulu without trashing her completely.
    her mid is very dominant if played correctly, but it still lacks the burst other mages got.
    Lulu's Glitterlance poke is pretty good early/mid game. If anything I think they'd only nerf that (less waveclear and lane poke means her mid suffers). Her support would suffer tho so they'd probably have to nerf the ratio more than the base damage so it's not so bad for support Lulu~

Her ratios are really good for mid tho, since her shield and ult both scale pretty well with it, giving her great utility. She may lack the burst of other mids but she can peel and help the ADC survive really long. Other people would need to pick up the damage slack though (Jax top?)

Edit: Ahri picked by Xpeke today. But even Xpeke can't burst anyone down with her anymore. Seems like Ahri really isn't that good anymore ><
    Last edited by Senna; 02-20-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Lulu's Glitterlance poke is pretty good early/mid game. If anything I think they'd only nerf that (less waveclear and lane poke means her mid suffers). Her support would suffer tho so they'd probably have to nerf the ratio more than the base damage so it's not so bad for support Lulu~

Her ratios are really good for mid tho, since her shield and ult both scale pretty well with it, giving her great utility. She may lack the burst of other mids but she can peel and help the ADC survive really long. Other people would need to pick up the damage slack though (Jax top?)

Edit: Ahri picked by Xpeke today. But even Xpeke can't burst anyone down with her anymore. Seems like Ahri really isn't that good anymore ><
    yeah they really.. ruined ahri. she's way too squishy and weak, but she still functions if you build her as a spammy athene caster.

i really don't see anything in lulu's current kit that warrants a nerf, she's nothing like gragas/orianna. she is ALL about outplaying the enemy with good use of whimsy speedboost to dodge skillshots.

yeah they really.. ruined ahri. she's way too squishy and weak, but she still functions if you build her as a spammy athene caster.

i really don't see anything in lulu's current kit that warrants a nerf, she's nothing like gragas/orianna. she is ALL about outplaying the enemy with good use of whimsy speedboost to dodge skillshots.
    Before the DFG build was popular I liked building full CDR Ahri and spamming Orbs. But the damage of her other spells are so low now, she's not much use built that way as they basically forced her to burst people with the change to her Charm. I've been playing her but doing poorly since the changes. Really upset about it~

Lulu's kit is alright in my opinion. Annie/Thresh need nerfs way more than her. But I'm just afraid Riot will try to nerf her as they don't like supports going mid, and several Rioters have said mid/top Lulu isn't fun to play against and they don't like it~~

Before the DFG build was popular I liked building full CDR Ahri and spamming Orbs. But the damage of her other spells are so low now, she's not much use built that way as they basically forced her to burst people with the change to her Charm. I've been playing her but doing poorly since the changes. Really upset about it~

Lulu's kit is alright in my opinion. Annie/Thresh need nerfs way more than her. But I'm just afraid Riot will try to nerf her as they don't like supports going mid, and several Rioters have said mid/top Lulu isn't fun to play against and they don't like it~~
    it's not fun to play against?
    so i take it gragas, soraka, ziggs, renekton, teemo, shyvana, mundo, yasuo, kassadin and so on are? because they never get nerfed.
    annie is fine, really. she trades utility for burst, and as such, she's perfectly balanced(albeit very strong).
    thresh? yeah, but idk if they really CAN nerf him that much. he already has really long cooldowns and his range just got nerfed as well.

they really have to revert her E and W so she can be played as a utility mage again. :/

it's not fun to play against?
    so i take it gragas, soraka, ziggs, renekton, teemo, shyvana, mundo, yasuo, kassadin and so on are? because they never get nerfed.
    annie is fine, really. she trades utility for burst, and as such, she's perfectly balanced(albeit very strong).
    thresh? yeah, but idk if they really CAN nerf him that much. he already has really long cooldowns and his range just got nerfed as well.

they really have to revert her E and W so she can be played as a utility mage again. :/
    I personally don't like the current meta champs (Ziggs and Gragas have so much waveclear and damage at range). I don't really play top lane, so I can't comment there, but Yasuo and Kassadin have overloaded kits as well. Alot of the champs you listed are a pain to play against, but Riot doesn't seem too concerned about nerfing them fast (they only get minor nerfs). But if a support goes into another lane? Straight nerfs to unviability (Jungle Taric, Mid Janna, etc). I'm actually kinda annoyed about it cos all my favorite supports are not viable now, and my fav mids are all nerfed badly too.

Annie is just too strong in lane. In teamfights she's not as effective, but in lane it's hard to outtrade her guaranteed stuns and damage scaling.

Thresh suffers from having too much free damage (his Flay passive). I don't think it's okay for him to have soooo much CC and still do more damage than poke supports (his ratios are stupidly high, 100% on his Box? Comparing that to Sona/Lulu's kits, their ratios don't even match his).

Also I still think his Lantern is too good at level 1 (it honestly just need scaling range with levels and it'd be balanced) and it makes his early game extremely unfair (you can't ever focus his adc with him around as he'll just pull him back, and he can also use it to initiate ganks by pulling in the jungler). It makes laning against him extremely unfun. His lantern's cooldown is long, but I don't think the others are THAT long... his hook is on a shorter CD than Blitz's, his Flay is only 9s...

I personally don't like the current meta champs (Ziggs and Gragas have so much waveclear and damage at range). I don't really play top lane, so I can't comment there, but Yasuo and Kassadin have overloaded kits as well. Alot of the champs you listed are a pain to play against, but Riot doesn't seem too concerned about nerfing them fast (they only get minor nerfs). But if a support goes into another lane? Straight nerfs to unviability (Jungle Taric, Mid Janna, etc). I'm actually kinda annoyed about it cos all my favorite supports are not viable now, and my fav mids are all nerfed badly too.

Annie is just too strong in lane. In teamfights she's not as effective, but in lane it's hard to outtrade her guaranteed stuns and damage scaling.

Thresh suffers from having too much free damage (his Flay passive). I don't think it's okay for him to have soooo much CC and still do more damage than poke supports (his ratios are stupidly high, 100% on his Box? Comparing that to Sona/Lulu's kits, their ratios don't even match his).

Also I still think his Lantern is too good at level 1 (it honestly just need scaling range with levels and it'd be balanced) and it makes his early game extremely unfair (you can't ever focus his adc with him around as he'll just pull him back, and he can also use it to initiate ganks by pulling in the jungler). It makes laning against him extremely unfun. His lantern's cooldown is long, but I don't think the others are THAT long... his hook is on a shorter CD than Blitz's, his Flay is only 9s...
    well, the thing with thresh is he has to get into the fray to dish damage/cc while sona can just pop crescendo and dance around the outskirts of the fight.
    also, the box only deals a significant amount of damage on the FIRST break, the rest of the walls deal 50%.
    yes, his lantern is hilariously powerful, but considering it's like 22 seconds at rank 1, it SHOULD be powerful.
    flay itself has very poor base damage/scaling considering the cooldown, it's just the passive that is very strong.
    his hook is fine, slow windup + he can't actually attack until it wears off / he pulls himself to you.

****ing around with hexakill as panth, when suddenly, that spear.

well, the thing with thresh is he has to get into the fray to dish damage/cc while sona can just pop crescendo and dance around the outskirts of the fight.
    also, the box only deals a significant amount of damage on the FIRST break, the rest of the walls deal 50%.
    yes, his lantern is hilariously powerful, but considering it's like 22 seconds at rank 1, it SHOULD be powerful.
    flay itself has very poor base damage/scaling considering the cooldown, it's just the passive that is very strong.
    his hook is fine, slow windup + he can't actually attack until it wears off / he pulls himself to you.
    Yea, but Thresh is just so good at diving or peeling. It's not fun to play against. He does have to get into the fray to do all his CC but he has so much of it. Sona just has one CC.

The box does only 100% on first break, I know, but subsequent breaks still do significant damage (it's pretty much almost the same as a normal ult by Sona, look at the ratios. He gets 225 + 50% AP on subsequent breaks, Sona gets 350 + 50% AP.) Count that with his first break being so much more damage how the Box can be used to zone people out better than Crescendo can, and that's why I'm not happy with that skill~~

I don't mind Lantern being a long cooldown cos it's not something you use often. Thresh won't blindly throw it out just cos he can, he's usually saving it for all-ins or huge bursts of damage or to save someone out of position. I just think the range on it is too long, it's a 1 point wonder...

Flay isn't really used for the active damage. It's an instant knockup/back that hits both in front/behind on a 9s cooldown, and slows to boot. It's immensely powerful, and can peel very well on reaction to diving bruisers.

I think his hook is alright. I just was comparing it to Blitz whose hook is on a longer CD and doesn't get the option to back out of a bad hook (unlike Blitz/Leona who will always pull).

Yea, I still hate Thresh alot, it's probably a little overreacting, but his kit is so overloaded it's annoying. I'll have to see how lowering his aa range affects him in lane. But still, he's got so much going for him I don't see him ever falling out of favor as a support just because he can do so much more than most supports.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    ****ing around with hexakill as panth, when suddenly, that spear.

lol your post made it to r/league's first page o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdino View Post
    lol your post made it to r/league's first page o.O
    I was NOT expecting reddit to like it that MUCH

roit pls
    copy dis skin
    pls

let it go