Page 1692 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 6921192159216421682169016911692169316941702 ... LastLast
Results 42,276 to 42,300 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 92

ELSA?! omg so prety<3.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

HOLY S*** !! That is amazing.What programs do you guys use for skins ? I tried Skin Installer but skins appear transparent and some are non existant in the files - Heartseeker Ashe.I wanted to use Riots skin but to no avail.iBlitzcrank appeared transparent and no Q particle.Someone mind sending me an PM about this ? TYVM.

Which is that champion,what is the skin name and where did you get it from ? PM me.
    Last edited by Vagabontat; 02-21-2014 at 07:06 PM.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    HOLY S*** !! That is amazing.What programs do you guys use for skins ? I tried Skin Installer but skins appear transparent and some are non existant in the files - Heartseeker Ashe.I wanted to use Riots skin but to no avail.iBlitzcrank appeared transparent and no Q particle.Someone mind sending me an PM about this ? TYVM.

Which is that champion,what is the skin name and where did you get it from ? PM me.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._queen_syndra/

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Can you download this from somewhere ? It's freaking awesome.PM me if it's not allowed here.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

any1 wanna duo?

I dropped back to 0lp gold 5. from 99lp gold 4. I cant seem to carry games with 2/3 feeders EVERY single game... I just cant do it alone, when my team is highly retarded and the other team is atleast somewhat capable of understanding the goals of this game
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    any1 wanna duo?

I dropped back to 0lp gold 5. from 99lp gold 4. I cant seem to carry games with 2/3 feeders EVERY single game... I just cant do it alone, when my team is highly retarded and the other team is atleast somewhat capable of understanding the goals of this game
    learn katarina, stomp low elo. wooo

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    learn katarina, stomp low elo. wooo
    hahah. I tried. i go 5/1 on toplane and bott goes 0/10 in that same time period. this happens everygame.

If I go top: bott feeds.
    If I go mid: jungler feeds or afk.
    If I go adc: top/mid feeds and support is really bad.
    If I go support: adc is braindead.
    If I go jungler: they all feed or top/bott blames me for dying while im ganking the oppesite of that lane.

This is not random, this happens EVERY game. Im actually worried now, ill drop back out of gold and into silver. cause every game I win, im sure to loose the next 2. 2 wins, 8 losses in my match history now.

Its starting to become really frustrating, junglers going 0/14 and then report me for saying something about it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHH!! come on. stop this shit already, just wanna have fun. but losing only is not fun. at all.

Need premade, who has a brain and can win his lane, so that im not the only one who has to carry the game. Any1 interested?

PS. if you dont believe me. add me on lol and watch my games, youll die of laughter how bad my teammates are.
    Last edited by KarMa; 02-22-2014 at 02:31 AM.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93

How the **** does my pantheon video have 30k views. What the ****.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    How the **** does my pantheon video have 30k views. What the ****.
    Congrats. How come you were recording btw? Do you always record your matches?~

Oh snap.

http://kaisinel.tumblr.com/post/7733...st-really-need

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Congrats. How come you were recording btw? Do you always record your matches?~
    Nah not all the time lol

hahah. I tried. i go 5/1 on toplane and bott goes 0/10 in that same time period. this happens everygame.

If I go top: bott feeds.
    If I go mid: jungler feeds or afk.
    If I go adc: top/mid feeds and support is really bad.
    If I go support: adc is braindead.
    If I go jungler: they all feed or top/bott blames me for dying while im ganking the oppesite of that lane.

This is not random, this happens EVERY game. Im actually worried now, ill drop back out of gold and into silver. cause every game I win, im sure to loose the next 2. 2 wins, 8 losses in my match history now.

Its starting to become really frustrating, junglers going 0/14 and then report me for saying something about it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHH!! come on. stop this shit already, just wanna have fun. but losing only is not fun. at all.

Need premade, who has a brain and can win his lane, so that im not the only one who has to carry the game. Any1 interested?

PS. if you dont believe me. add me on lol and watch my games, youll die of laughter how bad my teammates are.
    lol, don't worry. i fell out of diamond because i got trolls every /single/ game for 20 games in a row. i would go 10 x x every game and still lose because someone felt the need to go solo. and it repeated itself every game, but now i'm back to winning 9 out of 10 games so i'm cool.

lol, don't worry. i fell out of diamond because i got trolls every /single/ game for 20 games in a row. i would go 10 x x every game and still lose because someone felt the need to go solo. and it repeated itself every game, but now i'm back to winning 9 out of 10 games so i'm cool.
    HELP ME!!!!

what champ do you guys suggest to get out of this mess? I bought shyv, maybe with her tankyness and damage i can carry 4 idiots, but im not sure.. thinking about buying darius, for easy roflstomp.
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

HELP ME!!!!

what champ do you guys suggest to get out of this mess? I bought shyv, maybe with her tankyness and damage i can carry 4 idiots, but im not sure.. thinking about buying darius, for easy roflstomp.
    Whats your best role

HELP ME!!!!

darius is not very good at carrying anymore.
    shyvana can carry 1v5 if you get fed top, 20 min botrk and sunfire means you can pretty much do what you please for the next 5min and probably win it on your own.
    olaf, riven, trundle - all can snowball hard top.

TSM vs Coast game was amazing. Yay Shiphtur made Ahri work (even tho he was relying alot on his team for picks and peel).

Also, incoming nerfs to some OP champs right now~~

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/02...agas.html#more

Glad Riot finally decides they needed to look a bit at Thresh, considering he's so well-rounded and a safe pick all the time that there's no point playing most other supports.

TSM vs Coast game was amazing. Yay Shiphtur made Ahri work (even tho he was relying alot on his team for picks and peel).

Also, incoming nerfs to some OP champs right now~~

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/02...agas.html#more

Glad Riot finally decides they needed to look a bit at Thresh, considering he's so well-rounded and a safe pick all the time that there's no point playing most other supports.
    yesssssss
    hope they ruin gragoose so bad no one will ever want to pick him again

tbh solo q athene lichbane ahri is pretty scary.
    Last edited by Professor Cena; 02-23-2014 at 02:04 AM.

yesssssss
    hope they ruin gragoose so bad no one will ever want to pick him again

tbh solo q athene lichbane ahri is pretty scary.
    I don't like Gragas but I hope they just tone down his burst. They mentioned they want him as a more brawly type champ, so the barrels probably are going to get gutted~~

Shiphtur went DFG -> Lich Bane -> Void Staff that game. I can sort of see the rationale, but why Lich Bane as a 2nd item? It doesn't really help THAT much in lane, right?

Maybe I should try it out for myself next time I play her~~

Here's the match btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=addWcBSFZCk

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 23

Recently started League, im finding it quite fun. Any tips from you pros out there lol

I don't like Gragas but I hope they just tone down his burst. They mentioned they want him as a more brawly type champ, so the barrels probably are going to get gutted~~

Shiphtur went DFG -> Lich Bane -> Void Staff that game. I can sort of see the rationale, but why Lich Bane as a 2nd item? It doesn't really help THAT much in lane, right?

Maybe I should try it out for myself next time I play her~~

Here's the match btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=addWcBSFZCk
    i believe lichbane gets a 35% increase from landing charm+ dfg, so the extra burst is huge.

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Cata|yst View Post
    Recently started League, im finding it quite fun. Any tips from you pros out there lol
    I find it's difficult to teach people and give them advice at League without seeing how they play, but these are some general tips that should be helpful.

1) Farming and objectives > Kills. Never get greedy or chase down kills, because it's almost never worth it. Last-hitting minions is a much more reliable source of income, so try and focus on that. That being said, though, don't avoid fighting your lane opponent altogether; it's all a matter of calculated aggression.

2) Wards are your friend. Use them.

3) Positioning is super important, especially if you're playing a ranged champion. Positioning yourself to stay out of harm's way can often make or break a teamfight.

4) You should never expect your other teammates to be able to help you when you need it in laning phase. While receiving help from the rest of your team is a blessing, it is by no means a requirement. This holds true for junglers as well.

5) When the laning phase ends, try to stay grouped up with your teammates. Venturing off alone is usually a recipe for disaster, especially when you have no wards.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Leviathan server), LoL (Trash Tier Waifu, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    I find it's difficult to teach people and give them advice at League without seeing how they play, but these are some general tips that should be helpful.

1) Farming and objectives > Kills. Never get greedy or chase down kills, because it's almost never worth it. Last-hitting minions is a much more reliable source of income, so try and focus on that. That being said, though, don't avoid fighting your lane opponent altogether; it's all a matter of calculated aggression.

2) Wards are your friend. Use them.

3) Positioning is super important, especially if you're playing a ranged champion. Positioning yourself to stay out of harm's way can often make or break a teamfight.

4) You should never expect your other teammates to be able to help you when you need it in laning phase. While receiving help from the rest of your team is a blessing, it is by no means a requirement. This holds true for junglers as well.

5) When the laning phase ends, try to stay grouped up with your teammates. Venturing off alone is usually a recipe for disaster, especially when you have no wards.
    6) everyone on your team will always be goofy mofos.

lul my first game in 3 days ( ranked )

EDIT: So i queued again, ****ing tard goes Teemo against Trynd lol.

Yup, made someone dodge.
    Last edited by FluffyKitten; 02-23-2014 at 08:12 PM.

Promotions again. Silver I can tastes soo close...

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    lul my first game in 3 days ( ranked )

EDIT: So i queued again, ****ing tard goes Teemo against Trynd lol.

Yup, made someone dodge.

Doesn't Tryn.. actually do bad against Teemo?

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Promotions again. Silver I can tastes soo close...

Doesn't Tryn.. actually do bad against Teemo?
    everyone does bad against teemo