ELSA?! omg so prety<3.
ELSA?! omg so prety<3.
HOLY S*** !! That is amazing.What programs do you guys use for skins ? I tried Skin Installer but skins appear transparent and some are non existant in the files - Heartseeker Ashe.I wanted to use Riots skin but to no avail.iBlitzcrank appeared transparent and no Q particle.Someone mind sending me an PM about this ? TYVM.
Which is that champion,what is the skin name and where did you get it from ? PM me.
Last edited by Vagabontat; 02-21-2014 at 07:06 PM.
Can you download this from somewhere ? It's freaking awesome.PM me if it's not allowed here.
any1 wanna duo?
I dropped back to 0lp gold 5. from 99lp gold 4. I cant seem to carry games with 2/3 feeders EVERY single game... I just cant do it alone, when my team is highly retarded and the other team is atleast somewhat capable of understanding the goals of this game
If I go top: bott feeds.
If I go mid: jungler feeds or afk.
If I go adc: top/mid feeds and support is really bad.
If I go support: adc is braindead.
If I go jungler: they all feed or top/bott blames me for dying while im ganking the oppesite of that lane.
This is not random, this happens EVERY game. Im actually worried now, ill drop back out of gold and into silver. cause every game I win, im sure to loose the next 2. 2 wins, 8 losses in my match history now.
Its starting to become really frustrating, junglers going 0/14 and then report me for saying something about it.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHH!! come on. stop this shit already, just wanna have fun. but losing only is not fun. at all.
Need premade, who has a brain and can win his lane, so that im not the only one who has to carry the game. Any1 interested?
PS. if you dont believe me. add me on lol and watch my games, youll die of laughter how bad my teammates are.
Last edited by KarMa; 02-22-2014 at 02:31 AM.
How the **** does my pantheon video have 30k views. What the ****.
TSM vs Coast game was amazing. Yay Shiphtur made Ahri work (even tho he was relying alot on his team for picks and peel).
Also, incoming nerfs to some OP champs right now~~
Glad Riot finally decides they needed to look a bit at Thresh, considering he's so well-rounded and a safe pick all the time that there's no point playing most other supports.
Shiphtur went DFG -> Lich Bane -> Void Staff that game. I can sort of see the rationale, but why Lich Bane as a 2nd item? It doesn't really help THAT much in lane, right?
Maybe I should try it out for myself next time I play her~~
Here's the match btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=addWcBSFZCk
Recently started League, im finding it quite fun. Any tips from you pros out there lol
1) Farming and objectives > Kills. Never get greedy or chase down kills, because it's almost never worth it. Last-hitting minions is a much more reliable source of income, so try and focus on that. That being said, though, don't avoid fighting your lane opponent altogether; it's all a matter of calculated aggression.
2) Wards are your friend. Use them.
3) Positioning is super important, especially if you're playing a ranged champion. Positioning yourself to stay out of harm's way can often make or break a teamfight.
4) You should never expect your other teammates to be able to help you when you need it in laning phase. While receiving help from the rest of your team is a blessing, it is by no means a requirement. This holds true for junglers as well.
5) When the laning phase ends, try to stay grouped up with your teammates. Venturing off alone is usually a recipe for disaster, especially when you have no wards.
Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Leviathan server), LoL (Trash Tier Waifu, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)
lul my first game in 3 days ( ranked )
EDIT: So i queued again, ****ing tard goes Teemo against Trynd lol.
Yup, made someone dodge.
Last edited by FluffyKitten; 02-23-2014 at 08:12 PM.