Page 1708 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 7081208160816581698170617071708170917101718 ... LastLast
Results 42,676 to 42,700 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #42676
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    minajkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,554
    Rep Power
    13

    Default


    Not terrible.

  2. #42677
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narog View Post

    just pretty amazing job here the differece is way bigger than i though and the new summoner rift map is coming with this kind of quality.
    "he has feet!"

  3. #42678
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post

    Not terrible.
    http://na.pentakillmusic.com/en/ Main page that teases this video.

    https://www.hmvdigital.ca/artists/2263220 Page has the full playlist along with previews of each song. Already got it preordered. That Ohmwrecker song man.

  4. #42679
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Guys what's your thoughts on Graves/MF/Corki?

  5. #42680
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Guys what's your thoughts on Graves/MF/Corki?
    strong.
    graves is pretty much the strongest adc right now with lucian.

    on another note, finally quit league, SICK of riot. absolutely pathetic company that doesn't care about anything except making more money.
    so done.

  6. #42681
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    strong.
    graves is pretty much the strongest adc right now with lucian.

    on another note, finally quit league, SICK of riot. absolutely pathetic company that doesn't care about anything except making more money.
    so done.
    Honestly I'm slowly getting tired of playing it too, but I still play it at the same time.


    Also what about the other two?

  7. #42682
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Honestly I'm slowly getting tired of playing it too, but I still play it at the same time.


    Also what about the other two?
    im just gonna sell my account and get $1000 or smt

    all three are really strong imo, corki brings insane amounts of mixed damage and mf is the biggest lane bully.

  8. #42683
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91
    Akeras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,619
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    strong.
    graves is pretty much the strongest adc right now with lucian.

    on another note, finally quit league, SICK of riot. absolutely pathetic company that doesn't care about anything except making more money.
    so done.
    Funnily enough, URF mode is what got me to quit. The best thing they have done in a while made me extremely bored with the other modes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

  9. #42684
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 61
    SorenEmblem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,358
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    How do I carry low elos

    I'm Bronze 1 and every time I try to get into ranked (both last season and this season) my entire team except me goes 0/7 in lane and we get stomped. I don't know how to carry games by myself.


    Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Leviathan server), LoL (Trash Tier Waifu, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

  10. #42685
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    How do I carry low elos

    I'm Bronze 1 and every time I try to get into ranked (both last season and this season) my entire team except me goes 0/7 in lane and we get stomped. I don't know how to carry games by myself.
    riot destroyed solo q, your team is only as good as your worst member.

    but low elo should be easy to stomp IF YOU'RE BETTER.
    the only advice i can give is learn the game, lol. it's very easy to carry if you know what you're doing.
    in bronze 1 people don't know anything
    they don't invade, they don't counterjungle, they don't ward, they don't farm well (80 cs by 20min lol)
    they don't know their limits / champion limits / anything, seriously. they're horrible and you should treat them as such.
    (◡‿◡✿)

  11. #42686
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 104
    The Great Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I never understood why Graves became so strong. I saw his patch notes and the only thing that they buffed was the mana reduction of his E and just increased the damage ratio of his ult but not by much.

  12. #42687
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    I never understood why Graves became so strong. I saw his patch notes and the only thing that they buffed was the mana reduction of his E and just increased the damage ratio of his ult but not by much.
    innate tanky with passive + the dmg buff on his ult was huge really.

  13. #42688
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 104
    The Great Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    innate tanky with passive + the dmg buff on his ult was huge really.
    Really? I didn't actually notice that it was a huge buff. I always thought his damage was slightly average in comparison to the other adc that hit harder than he does naturally. His ult does seem a bit stronger, but it's more balanced than anything else. Again, this is my opinion in terms of his ult being balanced.

  14. #42689
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Really? I didn't actually notice that it was a huge buff. I always thought his damage was slightly average in comparison to the other adc that hit harder than he does naturally. His ult does seem a bit stronger, but it's more balanced than anything else. Again, this is my opinion in terms of his ult being balanced.
    60 dmg buff on the aoe @ level 6 is pretty big

  15. #42690
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 61
    SorenEmblem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,358
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    riot destroyed solo q, your team is only as good as your worst member.

    but low elo should be easy to stomp IF YOU'RE BETTER.
    the only advice i can give is learn the game, lol. it's very easy to carry if you know what you're doing.
    in bronze 1 people don't know anything
    they don't invade, they don't counterjungle, they don't ward, they don't farm well (80 cs by 20min lol)
    they don't know their limits / champion limits / anything, seriously. they're horrible and you should treat them as such.
    (◡‿◡✿)
    It's difficult to carry as an adc when your top laner fed Rengar 7 kills and he jumps on you and instagibs you every fight.

    (Rengar is so ****ing broken right now)


    Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Leviathan server), LoL (Trash Tier Waifu, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

  16. #42691
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    It's difficult to carry as an adc when your top laner fed Rengar 7 kills and he jumps on you and instagibs you every fight.

    (Rengar is so ****ing broken right now)
    ahahaha
    rengar is nothing, only one who can play rengar is ryan choi.

    if enemy rengar is 7 - 0, you should be atleast 10 - 0 in your lane.
    if not, get better (◡‿◡✿)

  17. #42692
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I thought Rengar's changes were bad that people were that upset playing him ever. What happened?

  18. #42693
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 61
    SorenEmblem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,358
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    They buffed him. They pretty much undid most of the rework by buffing his Q damage and reducing the stealth detection range on his ult. Now his burst is higher than pre-rework, while being tankier thanks to his W, his ult is still usable as a get-out-of-jail-free card when splitpushing, and his ult is exactly like it was before the rework (by the time you know Rengar is nearby, he's already leaping on you to melt your face off). He still turns the game into a 4v5 when he's ahead, while being absolutely useless if he falls behind...only it's a lot easier to get ahead with him now.


    Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Leviathan server), LoL (Trash Tier Waifu, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

  19. #42694
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    They buffed him. They pretty much undid most of the rework by buffing his Q damage and reducing the stealth detection range on his ult. Now his burst is higher than pre-rework, while being tankier thanks to his W, his ult is still usable as a get-out-of-jail-free card when splitpushing, and his ult is exactly like it was before the rework (by the time you know Rengar is nearby, he's already leaping on you to melt your face off). He still turns the game into a 4v5 when he's ahead, while being absolutely useless if he falls behind...only it's a lot easier to get ahead with him now.
    rengar is still nothing like he used to be, ask ryanchoi d1 rengar main.
    he gets 4 dorans to even be able to lane, and then he rushes every single arp item in the game.
    rengoose can only oneshot with one single quite 'difficult' to pull off combo, no q q q oneshot like he used to.

  20. #42695
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 61
    SorenEmblem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,358
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    QQE isn't hard to pull off lol


    Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Leviathan server), LoL (Trash Tier Waifu, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

  21. #42696
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    QQE isn't hard to pull off lol
    that alone won't kill anyone lest you have lw, bc and youmo by 20min.
    but *shrug* what do low elo know

  22. #42697
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

    Not bad. Wish it were Ohmwrecker though.

    Edit: Speak of the devil lol. Freaking love this track.
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Jermatoo; 05-29-2014 at 10:51 PM.

  23. #42698
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I'm laughing as these people QQ about bringing the "old original" One for all back. Jesus christ, these people have no ****ing clue.

  24. #42699
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168
    Songz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,854
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Seeing DIG shit on LMQ today was by far the greatest thing that happened. That and CLG winning big over TSM. But no game in the LCS will ever be as one sided as that LMQ DIG match. It was so fantastic.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

    RIP the Dawngates : (

    You can join my Minitroopers army!


    Don't you dare quote me!

    Don't you dare Rep me neither!

    I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

  25. #42700
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    Seeing DIG shit on LMQ today was by far the greatest thing that happened. That and CLG winning big over TSM. But no game in the LCS will ever be as one sided as that LMQ DIG match. It was so fantastic.
    I'm watching that match right now. Thanks for the spoilers...

    LCS has been super dull recently. I'm really sick of the stale lanes. At least last season there was more variety in general especially in support/mid. Now every position has 3-4 OP picks and nothing else is played but them....

    Honestly been skipping through alot of the matches nowadays cos it's so boring watching the same champs over and over~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •