Page 1720 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 7201220162016701710171817191720
Results 42,976 to 42,996 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

They released the amumu track along with 14 other tracks both old and new. Been listening to each one all morning. It's a pretty good album.

http://promo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/music-of-league/

They also updated the PBE today, it's a WIP though but so far it looks like they added 5 new skins. Warwick, Ashe, Sivir, Nautilus, and Varus all got new ones.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/01...date.html#more

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    They released the amumu track along with 14 other tracks both old and new. Been listening to each one all morning. It's a pretty good album.

http://promo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/music-of-league/

They also updated the PBE today, it's a WIP though but so far it looks like they added 5 new skins. Warwick, Ashe, Sivir, Nautilus, and Varus all got new ones.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/01...date.html#more
    Great skins, especially like the Ashe one.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 28

dont yordles usually have big heads?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 152

More nerfs to rek'sai's q damage (though the w timer MAY help enough, we'll see)

After a few teasers sent through select player emails, it looks like theres another ultimate skin on the way, this time it's for Sona which is great news since my friend's been wanting to own an ultimate skin, I got Udyr on sale and Ezreal's through mystery gift last year so I'm excited. It looks a ton better then I expected and I love how the different modes work.

The Promo site for the skin is up here for NA while you can hear some of the actual sounds and full voiceover here and here.

The PBE also got updated with a new login screen featuring Firecracker Jinx for the Lunar Revel, I actually like this one's background song more then the past ones.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Jermatoo; 02-04-2015 at 01:47 AM.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    After a few teasers sent through select player emails, it looks like theres another ultimate skin on the way, this time it's for Sona which is great news since my friend's been wanting to own an ultimate skin, I got Udyr on sale and Ezreal's through mystery gift last year so I'm excited. It looks a ton better then I expected and I love how the different modes work.

The Promo site for the skin is up here for NA while you can hear some of the actual sounds and full voiceover here and here.

The PBE also got updated with a new login screen featuring Firecracker Jinx for the Lunar Revel, I actually like this one's background song more then the past ones.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    i like how they release an ultimate skin for pretty much the worst support

Quote Originally Posted by Big Potato View Post
    i like how they release an ultimate skin for pretty much the worst support
    THey'll buff her up hard, then nerf her down again a month later.
    The cycle of new skin and death continues.

Damn, DJ Sona will be my 200th Skin
    Steam - mystryx1

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/03...be-update.html

Haven't posted anything new in awhile. There's a new champion due to be out with the next live patch. The current pbe patch added a new system along with the new april fools skins.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 110

DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends (PH) - Grand Chase

The mastery system smite has is completely different to Leagues. I checked both and there are a ton of differences, the only similarity is the name at best. Also I actually got to look into the pbe notes and holy shit that Darius' buff to his ult.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 104

So Bard is out. I like the concept of the new champion. How he makes music sounds rather than speaking. Definitely has a Spirited Away influence to the champion.

As for the playstyle, it's ok, but roaming to pike up chimes to empower yourself is pretty dumb that you lose out on lane exp. His E is really buggy because if you get close to it, you'll end up porting through it. I ended up porting through the gate cause I was too close to it. It needs an indicator like Thresh's lantern.

He's pretty squishy but not something like Nami or Janna squishy.

So he's OK...

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

I need some friends to play with

add me - Kosuke

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    So Bard is out. I like the concept of the new champion. How he makes music sounds rather than speaking. Definitely has a Spirited Away influence to the champion.

As for the playstyle, it's ok, but roaming to pike up chimes to empower yourself is pretty dumb that you lose out on lane exp. His E is really buggy because if you get close to it, you'll end up porting through it. I ended up porting through the gate cause I was too close to it. It needs an indicator like Thresh's lantern.

He's pretty squishy but not something like Nami or Janna squishy.

So he's OK...
    He really needs to be on a 5s team to thrive I feel. In soloq you just can't rely on your partner being smart enough to let you get your chimes every minute and a half or so.
    Which then in turn makes him super weak because without adequate chimes and meeps, his teamfighting borderline awful.( single stun with mediocre damage a contribution does not make)

Heads or Tails Reputation: 102

Urfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfur furfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfu rfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurf urfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfur furfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfu rfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurf urfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfur furfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfu rfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurf urfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfur furfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfu rfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurf urfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfur furfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfu rfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurf urfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfur furfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfu rfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurf urfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfur furfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfu rfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurf urfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfur furfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfu rfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurf urfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfur furfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfu rfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurf urfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurf

Urf is live.

Quote Originally Posted by firemonk98 View Post
    Urfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfurfur Urf is live.
    That Login.

Last edited by Mystryx; 04-01-2015 at 09:03 AM.
    Steam - mystryx1

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 12

this game is even more broken then when i left it over a year ago i keep getting stuck at 33% repair then 80 repair cannot create dump file every suggestion ive found does not work......on windows 8.1 any suggestions peeps ive missed this game wanna play again
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheusx View Post
    this game is even more broken then when i left it over a year ago i keep getting stuck at 33% repair then 80 repair cannot create dump file every suggestion ive found does not work......on windows 8.1 any suggestions peeps ive missed this game wanna play again
    Welcome to Rito games
    Where the quality assurance is made up and your complaints don't matter

Heads or Tails Reputation: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheusx View Post
    Welcome to ONRPG forums

Where people complain about an extra 2 minute wait because no one else is waiting for them

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

LoL. Just as bad as WoW. It just won't die

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93

gibe monie pls mordekaiser es bullshito huehuehuehuehue