League of Legends [Discussion]

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    If it was based on teamwork and skills, runes and masteries wouldn't exist.
    Those add little extra to no big advantage, is another way they are trying to make the game a bit grindy and rewarding at the same time and of course a way to make money for Riot so people buy EXP item.

Really matters on how well you play to be honest. Some lvl 30s have all and they really fail horribly.
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Huntchez View Post
    Got my RP ready for the new champ.. Ironically I'm trying to resist getting Nocturne instead..

I got owned last game because the enemy Soraka surprisingly went with the offensive instead of the supportive and just straight on owned us with her Q and E because of her unimaginable cooldown.
    -----

I made mules, got each to Lv.10 (Non Ref'd) for each difficulty (beginner, vet, expert, etc..) and I have yet to see some champions be used..

I rarely see Poppy users, I rarely see Urgot users, I rarely see (PUCHASED) Xin Users.. I rarely see Lux users. I rarely see Lee Sin or Kassadan nor do I ever see Malzahar or Corkys.. Is there something wrong with these champs, or did they suffer from some absurd nerf in the past that no one wanted?
    You're saying on your level 10 account you never see those champs? Hmm.. Maybe because they are level 10? Not everyone insta spends tons of RP on a new account for champions.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by l0vel1v3s View Post
    You're saying on your level 10 account you never see those champs? Hmm.. Maybe because they are level 10? Not everyone insta spends tons of RP on a new account for champions.
    Saving up until Lv.10 is enough for atleast 1 Tier 3 Champ.

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

When I'm playing Malph, I get a Dorans ring, boots, and usually rush a Sunfire Cape. Afterwards, I'll finish my boots (usually mercs), and go for either a Randuin or a Force of Nature. I usually finish both and then I'll get a Frozen Heart for their carries. Ground Slam, Randuin, & Frozen Heart dominates carries. They attack so sloooooooooooooooooow.

If they're AP heavy, I get a banshees veil.

I dunno about Warmongs.
    Warmogs boosts his passive to the point where you can block several attacks at level 18 before they even touch your health.
    I usually rush sunfire first if I am going well, as teleport allows me to get anywhere urgently.

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    LoL and HoN.

You can't even count the amount of threads made in both forums together.
    You don't know that :P Usually games that have this much hype turn out to be completely terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by seroson View Post
    The game will never be competitive because of runes and masteries. Theres also horrible balance.
    Apparently games will never be competitive unless they are exactly like DoTA!! What an absurd statement to make. I'm sure 3% damage reduction or 4% increased base damage is massively game breaking! *rolls eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by seroson View Post
    Some champions need runes to be effective, some others get them to enhance their powers even more. Some champions can run without runes and be completely fine, while others are weak and rely heavily on them.
    There is not 1 champion in the game who is reliant on runes, if you think there are you aren't playing them correctly.

If it was based on teamwork and skills, runes and masteries wouldn't exist.
    How does that work? Runes & Masteries are little boosts anyone can get that have very little affect on the game, while also making it alot different to the other MOBAS on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by cell59 View Post
    runes and masteries can add to the competitive side...but i do admit there are a lot of balance issues and it will never be dealt with due to so many new champs coming out among other things...but as you all can see this game is already very competitive AND FUN
    What balanced issues? Name one thing you think balance wise is stopping LoL competitively? I think you will find what you and others find game breaking, High ELO players don't have issues with.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

I dominated a game as Malphite against all these AP/AS fools. Randuin's Omen, Frozen Heart, Ground Slam = 0 Attack Speed.

They were attacking so slow.

I dominated a game as Malphite against all these AP/AS fools. Randuin's Omen, Frozen Heart, Ground Slam = 0 Attack Speed.

They were attacking so slow.
    I used to get Randuins Omen, but since they removed the armor from Heart of Gold it's not as attractive anymore.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

12 win streak

This can't last long

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42

do you notice that high ELO players only play a certain number of champs in competition? It might help to play a ranked game instead of only playing normal.

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post
    12 win streak

This can't last long
    I always get reluctant to play for a few days when I have a 10+ win streak cause the next game tends to be really really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by cell59 View Post
    do you notice that high ELO players only play a certain number of champs in competition? if you don't then there is no point talking to you and explaining to someone who hasn't played one ranked game yet.
    I asked for a specific example, simply saying "high elo players only use x" isn't a valid reason. And I have actually played ranked games, but nice try.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 13

Oplah, I understand you feel like they are "Little boosts" but they're much more than just that. Having runes that drop cooldowns on skills, give insane amounts of Armor pen/magic pen, and give tons of defense at the start of a game does matter.

It basically gives you a free item but doesn't take a item slot. Not to mention the time it takes to get runes and champions which in competitive means most teams would stick to playing the same people over and over. Also, the fact that theres no ingame spectator or reply system drains alot of the likely hood that there would be a competitive scene. Going to dreamhack means jack when the game doesn't share basic things in its core.

You can tell me I'm wrong all you want, that is your opinion. But I've played in very high elo games and played with very high elo players and know this.

Page 2003 of 4290 FirstFirst ... 100315031903195319932001200220032004200520132053210325033003 ... LastLast