League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #201
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 31

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,603
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    Nunu is a good hero. He is tank + heavy magic. Once I was lvl 18 with 15 majas I have one hit killed a shaco with my ulti he had full hp xD
    I'd like to throw two more up there as well (and second the OPedness of Nunu when tricked out).

    First I'd like to state Corki, though most don't agree with me on this, he is quite stacked. Start with his flash bomb and you'll be set at early levels and easily farming mobs while keeping your distance, he has a nice skill that makes fleeing a simple task, and on top of this he gains spammable missiles (of which when you raise crit hit rate and crit damage) can do well over 1k before you even hit level 16 in a match. The only issue he truly has is his lack of mana, but that's what the item shop is for now isn't it?

    Second is Fiddlesticks... Such an easy character to play... I mean seriously... you have to be stupid to fail with him. He has a massive amount of AoEs, fear (which helps you get out that final attack without getting any damage dealt to you), oh and did I mention that one of his techniques stops skill useage? So those bothersome Yi whores can get owned nice and quick. The same technique that blocks skills is also amazing for farming, it hits multiple targets repeatedly for high damage. Another one of his attacks drains health and restores your own for equal amount. If you raise Fiddle properly you can use it to not only take down an opponent fast, but absorb all of an attackers damage making it seem as if you were never attacked in the first place.

  2. #202
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38
    lolzmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuarikado View Post
    I'd like to throw two more up there as well (and second the OPedness of Nunu when tricked out).

    First I'd like to state Corki, though most don't agree with me on this, he is quite stacked. Start with his flash bomb and you'll be set at early levels and easily farming mobs while keeping your distance, he has a nice skill that makes fleeing a simple task, and on top of this he gains spammable missiles (of which when you raise crit hit rate and crit damage) can do well over 1k before you even hit level 16 in a match. The only issue he truly has is his lack of mana, but that's what the item shop is for now isn't it?

    Second is Fiddlesticks... Such an easy character to play... I mean seriously... you have to be stupid to fail with him. He has a massive amount of AoEs, fear (which helps you get out that final attack without getting any damage dealt to you), oh and did I mention that one of his techniques stops skill useage? So those bothersome Yi whores can get owned nice and quick. The same technique that blocks skills is also amazing for farming, it hits multiple targets repeatedly for high damage. Another one of his attacks drains health and restores your own for equal amount. If you raise Fiddle properly you can use it to not only take down an opponent fast, but absorb all of an attackers damage making it seem as if you were never attacked in the first place.
    Friddle is soo annoying almost unkillable when you 1v1 him

  3. #203
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 0
    I am better than you's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The city where the dead rise to live and die, love and lie.
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I don't know about you guys, but Twisted Fate is the shit. I just farm minions in 5v5 and use Destiny when I think they're chasing me for a gank. Then I just teleport to either the top or bottom lane and continue farming and pushing towers. Backdooring is hilarious. When I have enough gold, I just bluepill back to the base and Destiny behind whoever is the weakest enemy champion with a 3 stacked deck and my gold card, unleashing unbelievable attack speed and item activated bonuses in their face. Then I just continue to push the towers with the other champion(s) in my lane. Win/loss ratio is 28:14.

    Also, Madred's Bloodrazor > Tanks and other chars with insane HP.

  4. #204
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51
    ████████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ██████████████&#
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuarikado View Post
    I'd like to throw two more up there as well (and second the OPedness of Nunu when tricked out).

    First I'd like to state Corki, though most don't agree with me on this, he is quite stacked. Start with his flash bomb and you'll be set at early levels and easily farming mobs while keeping your distance, he has a nice skill that makes fleeing a simple task, and on top of this he gains spammable missiles (of which when you raise crit hit rate and crit damage) can do well over 1k before you even hit level 16 in a match. The only issue he truly has is his lack of mana, but that's what the item shop is for now isn't it?

    Second is Fiddlesticks... Such an easy character to play... I mean seriously... you have to be stupid to fail with him. He has a massive amount of AoEs, fear (which helps you get out that final attack without getting any damage dealt to you), oh and did I mention that one of his techniques stops skill useage? So those bothersome Yi whores can get owned nice and quick. The same technique that blocks skills is also amazing for farming, it hits multiple targets repeatedly for high damage. Another one of his attacks drains health and restores your own for equal amount. If you raise Fiddle properly you can use it to not only take down an opponent fast, but absorb all of an attackers damage making it seem as if you were never attacked in the first place.
    Fiddlestick is not easy. You have to know when to set your ult in the right time. If not the team gang will shut you down once you set the ult. But fiddlestick is one of the best mages out there. Fear and silence inside his ult is disgusting.
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

  5. #205
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13
    liaght's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Up in you.
    Posts
    1,500
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Yi isn't an easy hero... farming requires skill. Newbies don't know how to last hit efficiently.
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen

    Hate me.

  6. #206
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51
    ████████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ██████████████&#
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liaght View Post
    Yi isn't an easy hero... farming requires skill. Newbies don't know how to last hit efficiently.
    Yi is not that viable on high elo even though he got buffed. I think he is a really good backdoor
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

  7. #207
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 31

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,603
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ████████ View Post
    Yi is not that viable on high elo even though he got buffed. I think he is a really good backdoor
    I find him great in terms of sneak attacking. It makes things so easy to have a Yi backing you up from the shadows... Makes a better ninja than most stealth chars at points lol

    edit: btw... It's quite obvious that Fiddle's ult is easy to take down when facing a group... That's why you don't use crow storm. Stick to the other abilities, and wait for your team to back you up. I thought that downside was obvious.

  8. #208
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13
    liaght's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Up in you.
    Posts
    1,500
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ████████ View Post
    Yi is not that viable on high elo even though he got buffed. I think he is a really good backdoor
    I agree, Yi is easily shutdown in hi elo games.
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen

    Hate me.

  9. #209
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38
    lolzmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liaght View Post
    I agree, Yi is easily shutdown in hi elo games.
    Yi is weak. I have problems with ryze and friddle.

  10. #210
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi guys.

    I've recently started playing this game (after hon went retail). Because of exp in dota and hon it was quite easy to get in . I'm surprised how much fun this game is .

    Okay but back to point: I've already bought 2 heros: Jax and Sion and got question about the second one: is he viable in high elo games (I'm lvl 11 and I do know that jax is). I play him as DPS after reading nice guide and doing fine but I fear it is because of low ranked ppl.

    So any experiance with him in higher elo games?

Page 21 of 4296 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331711215211021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •