League of Legends [Discussion]

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    garen is probably one of those good charge in and kick *** champs with his quote on quote spin to win moveset. Jarvan as well his ult is such a dick move though you use it either your team gets trapped inside or team gets locked out and cant kill enemy.
    Lux+Flash+Jarven's ult= sad and toasted Jarven

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    Oh the joy of free week Jarvan.

Tried some more jungle skarner, so far seems like you can't really carry with him, like Lee Sin for instance. But his ganks are super good with a perma-slow of 45% at rank 5 Q.
    Skarner is definitely one of the fastest junglers now and probably one of the better gankers, but no; he is not a carry. His ult forces him to put himself in danger for his team. It's usually best to build him tanky. Sort of like Nasus.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

Closest game ever, same ammount of kills, we had a stupid urgot doing nothing and built nashor's tooth for some reason.

Me and Akali duo so we could coordinate the fights easily, but all fights were pretty much 3v5, annie rarely did anything usefull and urgot did no damage.

So it was up to me, Akali and Alistar to hard carry that game. We were down like 10+ kills at some point due to the fed as hell Jarvan. Good thing the rest of his team was squishy as hell so we would just walk around him.

Best game I've had in ages, even though they got 3 dragons and 2 barons we still managed to win it.

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonswitch View Post
    Skarner is definitely one of the fastest junglers now and probably one of the better gankers, but no; he is not a carry. His ult forces him to put himself in danger for his team. It's usually best to build him tanky. Sort of like Nasus.
    Yeah I know he's not a carry, but I'm saying he himself can't carry a game, there's a difference.

Lee Sin can easily carry a game due to his high mobility and massive burst being able to initiate and take out squishy targets with ease.

Whilst Skarner is pretty much just his ultimate and constant slow, he doesn't influence a fight enough to carry.
    Last edited by Arcon; 10-21-2011 at 12:10 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

42 Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post

Closest game ever, same ammount of kills, we had a stupid urgot doing nothing and built nashor's tooth for some reason.

Me and Akali duo so we could coordinate the fights easily, but all fights were pretty much 3v5, annie rarely did anything usefull and urgot did no damage.

So it was up to me, Akali and Alistar to hard carry that game. We were down like 10+ kills at some point due to the fed as hell Jarvan. Good thing the rest of his team was squishy as hell so we would just walk around him.

Best game I've had in ages, even though they got 3 dragons and 2 barons we still managed to win it.

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Yeah I know he's not a carry, but I'm saying he himself can't carry a game, there's a difference.

Lee Sin can easily carry a game due to his high mobility and massive burst being able to initiate and take out squishy targets with ease.

Whilst Skarner is pretty much just his ultimate and constant slow, he doesn't influence a fight enough to carry.
    I've been playing Lee Sin lately as a jungler as my friend told me to get him.

But I have no clue how to initiate with him. Is it something weird like Q > Q > R?
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Narcolepsy/Somniphobia.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

Ideally you want to hit them with your Qx2 then Ex2 to slow. And R them INTO your team, rather than trying to kill them and kicking them away on the off chance they live.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42

fiddles and lee sin are prolly the best junglers due to lee sins early ganks and constant ganks (he can literally gank 24/7 killing a few minions in between and keep up in levels) or fiddles simple yet effective ganks and how he scales so amazingly into late game. Luckily a lot of people havent realized fiddles is amazing yet. its mostly high elo people who realized it so far.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 61

Quote Originally Posted by cell59 View Post
    fiddles and lee sin are prolly the best junglers due to lee sins early ganks and constant ganks (he can literally gank 24/7 killing a few minions in between and keep up in levels) or fiddles simple yet effective ganks and how he scales so amazingly into late game. Luckily a lot of people havent realized fiddles is amazing yet. its mostly high elo people who realized it so far.
    Fiddles is annoying when in lane and as a jungler.

In lane he just spams his long ranged silence all day and then heals up when you harass.

In the jungle, he fears you when youre fighting red buff and then you die. He also pops out of nowhere and owns you while you cant do anything.

In other words, OP OP OP OP OP
    rageBanana - League of Legends

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by xWalrus View Post
    Fiddles is annoying when in lane and as a jungler.

In lane he just spams his long ranged silence all day and then heals up when you harass.

In the jungle, he fears you when youre fighting red buff and then you die. He also pops out of nowhere and owns you while you cant do anything.

In other words, OP OP OP OP OP
    He can get counterjungled quite easily, if he doesn't have blue buff his jungle is incredibly slow.

Also his drain up to level 3 is negligible, many champs can fight him 1v1 at early stages in jungle.

Banned Reputation: 10

I wish I was good with jax... Is he not a good early game champ or am I just bad?

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by WashMyHands View Post
    I wish I was good with jax... Is he not a good early game champ or am I just bad?
    Depends what you mean by "good", are you talking about farming abilities? damage? ability to solo?

Page 2722 of 4287 FirstFirst ... 172222222622267227122720272127222723272427322772282232223722 ... LastLast