Page 2 of 1720 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #26
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 62
    nawrasz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaju View Post
    I did, however, it did nothing. :c
    Some of the likely solutions for this:
    -Install the latest Windows service pack (SP3 for XP, SP2 for vista)
    -If you're using Vista or Windows 7, install League of Legends outside of the Program Files directory
    -Right clicking the launcher and running League of Legends as a windows admin. Sometimes you have to make a new admin account and create a password for that account, before right clicking the launcher and selecting "Run as..."

    another thing:

    Go here C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game then right click Heropak_client, and right click restore previous versions, IF YOU'VE ADDED CUSTOM SKINS and are experiencing the 10% 27/28 launcher crash C:\Riot
    Games\League of Legends\game

    Also:

    "I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (ran the installer, selected the repair option, then ran it again, selected the uninstall option, then ran it again, and selected install) and it has now resolved the issue for me."

    Try these.


    Hey Ya!

  2. #27
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18
    Kostolomac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,566
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Just tried the new hero on TR, he's pretty kewl, doubt he will see much high level play but he's fun to play, too bad you can't control the minions.

  3. #28
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 34
    mysticnoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,144
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    how do you guys get into the test server? i have wanted to play it for a while but didnt know how to get into it

  4. #29
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    minajkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,554
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mysticnoob View Post
    how do you guys get into the test server? i have wanted to play it for a while but didnt know how to get into it
    all i know is you gotta get invited by the staff

  5. #30
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 54
    Kanaju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Someplace.
    Posts
    2,095
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nawrasz View Post
    Some of the likely solutions for this:
    -Install the latest Windows service pack (SP3 for XP, SP2 for vista)
    -If you're using Vista or Windows 7, install League of Legends outside of the Program Files directory
    -Right clicking the launcher and running League of Legends as a windows admin. Sometimes you have to make a new admin account and create a password for that account, before right clicking the launcher and selecting "Run as..."

    another thing:

    Go here C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game then right click Heropak_client, and right click restore previous versions, IF YOU'VE ADDED CUSTOM SKINS and are experiencing the 10% 27/28 launcher crash C:\Riot
    Games\League of Legends\game

    Also:

    "I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (ran the installer, selected the repair option, then ran it again, selected the uninstall option, then ran it again, and selected install) and it has now resolved the issue for me."

    Try these.
    I tried all of those. Nothing worked.

  6. #31
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18
    Kostolomac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,566
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mysticnoob View Post
    how do you guys get into the test server? i have wanted to play it for a while but didnt know how to get into it
    I got access because I'm a volunteer on the EU forums, don't know how others get it.

  7. #32
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51
    ████████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ██████████████&#
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    Just tried the new hero on TR, he's pretty kewl, doubt he will see much high level play but he's fun to play, too bad you can't control the minions.
    Is he squishy? Does a lot of dmg?
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

  8. #33
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18
    Kostolomac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,566
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ████████ View Post
    Is he squishy? Does a lot of dmg?
    Squishy yes, deals lot of damage yes, has nice AoE yes, only 1 CC and 1 silence though. Ult has short range which is another setback.
    But he looks awesome.

  9. #34
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 34
    mysticnoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,144
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    Squishy yes, deals lot of damage yes, has nice AoE yes, only 1 CC and 1 silence though. Ult has short range which is another setback.
    But he looks awesome.
    his name should have been malazar the prince of the void but anyway is he coming out this week and is he 6300 or 3150?

  10. #35
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51
    ████████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ██████████████&#
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    Squishy yes, deals lot of damage yes, has nice AoE yes, only 1 CC and 1 silence though. Ult has short range which is another setback.
    But he looks awesome.
    I will give him a try when he is out Have over 20k IP, trying to save more and buy worthy mage champion xD
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

  11. #36
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18
    Kostolomac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,566
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mysticnoob View Post
    his name should have been malazar the prince of the void but anyway is he coming out this week and is he 6300 or 3150?
    I have no idea, I just get on TR once or twice to try the new stuff out in a practice game then I'm back on the regular server.

    Quote Originally Posted by ████████ View Post
    I will give him a try when he is out Have over 20k IP, trying to save more and buy worthy mage champion xD
    Wow, I never make it past 3K, I spend it on a champ or more runes.
    Last edited by Kostolomac; 05-25-2010 at 11:04 PM.

  12. #37
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10
    Bronzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Finnaly someone makes a LoL thread.So i like Sion i made a 100% crit build with him.Each hit does like 500 hes to beast to be beast.
    Currently playing:
    League of Legends: Bronzy (US Version)
    Steam: Bronzy98

  13. #38
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51
    ████████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ██████████████&#
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    I have no idea, I just get on TR once or twice to try the new stuff out in a practice game then I'm back on the regular server.


    Wow, I never make it past 3K, I spend it on a champ or more runes.
    Probably cauz i bought the T3 runes that i needed for both page and bought only a few champs.

    Like Annie, Ashe,Ryze,Nidalee,Nunu(never played him)

    Only bought those and then saved for somethng worth it.
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

  14. #39
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    gauban1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    i like eve in newb games if they dont buy a vis pot and u dont end it fast i can hit 1.2k hits lol its so much fun crushing em also she's good in 5vs5 not so good 3vs3 lol
    LordValkyrie - Weapon master - lvl66

    ARAD - ARAD -!DIRGIE SERVER!- ARAD - ARAD

  15. #40
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51
    ████████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ██████████████&#
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gauban1 View Post
    i like eve in newb games if they dont buy a vis pot and u dont end it fast i can hit 1.2k hits lol its so much fun crushing em also she's good in 5vs5 not so good 3vs3 lol
    Any stealth champion in 3 vs 3 is weak. Except Shaco.

    Eve is very squishy one she is countered by oracle.
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

  16. #41
    Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 15
    ChiChu`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Durham, NC; USA
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ████████ View Post
    Any stealth champion in 3 vs 3 is weak. Except Shaco.

    Eve is very squishy one she is countered by oracle.
    Which Low ELO games never actually have. Thus when you make a scrub and you have Eve, you own.
    League of Legends/Heroes of Newerth Stream



    LoL US IGN: Chichu/Secret Agent Sam(Irelia, Ezreal, Nidalee, Malzhar, Annie, Shen, Akali, Sion, Singed)

  17. #42
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    gauban1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    indeed if its a low rank noob game they dont know bout oracle hell i didnt know how peeps was seing me lol...the joy of being a noob lol funny crap tho im like wtf im invis they can see me stress!!
    LordValkyrie - Weapon master - lvl66

    ARAD - ARAD -!DIRGIE SERVER!- ARAD - ARAD

  18. #43
    Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195
    olaph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Scolding Woodhouse
    Posts
    11,552
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gauban1 View Post
    indeed if its a low rank noob game they dont know bout oracle hell i didnt know how peeps was seing me lol...the joy of being a noob lol funny crap tho im like wtf im invis they can see me stress!!
    I've only seen people use it a few times in pub games, not that it made much of a difference when playing twitch

  19. #44
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 180
    kuturu4FA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,632
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Question, how do i talk to someone who pm'd me out of game?
    Check out my Twitch Stream, Click the Hot Girlz. CS:GO (Training).
    Don't take shit too seriously, because soon we'll all be in the grave



  20. #45
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    gauban1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    yeah twitch is better of coz he's ranged anywayz so oracle or not ur gna assassinate lol
    LordValkyrie - Weapon master - lvl66

    ARAD - ARAD -!DIRGIE SERVER!- ARAD - ARAD

  21. #46
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51
    ████████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ██████████████&#
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuturu4FA View Post
    Question, how do i talk to someone who pm'd me out of game?
    /r

    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

  22. #47
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 180
    kuturu4FA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,632
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ████████ View Post
    /r

    /Thank you
    Check out my Twitch Stream, Click the Hot Girlz. CS:GO (Training).
    Don't take shit too seriously, because soon we'll all be in the grave



  23. #48
    Detective Kirby Reputation: 10
    makotech222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Im sort of a vet of HoN and just recently joined LoL. Im currently playing as Shaco, as he is the closest to The madman that i can find. Is there anyone else thats like madman?
    Custom Built Desktop: [Windows 7 build 7264 x64][Intel E8400@3.8ghz] [DDR2 4gb] [Nvidia EVGA Gtx 260(711/1533/2432)] [Creative Soundblaster] [Corsair 550w] Lenovo X200Tablet: [Windows 7 build 7100 x86][L9400 @1.86ghz][Intel GMA 4500MHD][2gb Ram][160GB 7200rpm][LED-lit Touchscreen/pen-abled]

  24. #49
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 43
    jhonli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Euless
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I always had the game installed but didn't play till now.

    Currently 3 wins and no losses, Fun game but people seriously get pissed way too quick.




    LoL: Chris Tacos


  25. #50
    Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 15
    ChiChu`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Durham, NC; USA
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhonli View Post
    I always had the game installed but didn't play till now.

    Currently 3 wins and no losses, Fun game but people seriously get pissed way too quick.
    Wait till you get tot he fun of Pre-Mades and high elo games, then You get less Rage Quitters, Noobs, etc, etc, and better team mates.
    League of Legends/Heroes of Newerth Stream



    LoL US IGN: Chichu/Secret Agent Sam(Irelia, Ezreal, Nidalee, Malzhar, Annie, Shen, Akali, Sion, Singed)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •