League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #31151
    42 Reputation: 18
    rhdonald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Love the all those new skins ._. but I just bought a wukong skin qq, and I like emerald better than that silver one I bought (forget it's name already) Also, that Talon skin and Lee Sin skin, MUST BUY.

    And it's almost the 2nd week after Viktor patch, but no news on the new champion o.o (official news )
    Currently playing League of Legends. Summoner name : Don

  2. #31152
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,983
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhdonald View Post
    Love the all those new skins ._. but I just bought a wukong skin qq, and I like emerald better than that silver one I bought (forget it's name already) Also, that Talon skin and Lee Sin skin, MUST BUY.

    And it's almost the 2nd week after Viktor patch, but no news on the new champion o.o (official news )
    They don't always keep up with a new champ every 2 weeks, sometimes it's like a champ per month.

  3. #31153
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 26

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post
    Wish my free elo champs weren't banned every single time I solo q ranked

    Funnily enough Mord was banned in one of my games today

    Also

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    I wouldn't say rammus and skarner is free elo...I mean yeah they're strong but still can't carry a miserable bot lane or top. Then again, rank 5s is a totally different story .

    And you should have started the game right away when saint joined. Would have been lulz if he actually played

  4. #31154
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91
    Akeras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,620
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    So, my champ roster currently consists of

    Ahri

    Akali

    Alistar

    Ashe

    Cassiopeia

    Kayle

    Lux

    Morgana

    Orianna

    Riven

    In other words, I'm balls deep in AP carries with a pinch of AD

    What would you guys suggest now as far as champs? (preferably female as usual)

    I was thinking Leona to fill the tank role, or Shyvana since she can be quite tanky and she could also fill a jungler role (one of the fastest junglers if I recall correctly). I was also considering Sona or Janna for a support role or waiting to see if the next champ is a support, you guys have any other suggestions?


    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

  5. #31155
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 56
    matiasdk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    3,640
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    any site i can stream besides own3d ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_switch_css View Post
    im stealing internet from the guy downstairs.. sometimes he gets mad and hits the ceiling with the broom unsecure wireless FTW!

  6. #31156
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,840
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matiasdk View Post
    any site i can stream besides own3d ?
    twitch.tv ...

  7. #31157
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 56
    matiasdk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    3,640
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    hmm i dont understand twitch

    gonna stream an argentinian "tournamment" if someone is enough bored to watch it .

    is our first match
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_switch_css View Post
    im stealing internet from the guy downstairs.. sometimes he gets mad and hits the ceiling with the broom unsecure wireless FTW!

  8. #31158
    Super Moderator Reputation: 195
    olaph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    With the Smurfs
    Posts
    11,564
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Justin.tv
    ustream.tv

    Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    So, my champ roster currently consists of

    Ahri

    Akali

    Alistar

    Ashe

    Cassiopeia

    Kayle

    Lux

    Morgana

    Orianna

    Riven

    In other words, I'm balls deep in AP carries with a pinch of AD

    What would you guys suggest now as far as champs? (preferably female as usual)

    I was thinking Leona to fill the tank role, or Shyvana since she can be quite tanky and she could also fill a jungler role (one of the fastest junglers if I recall correctly). I was also considering Sona or Janna for a support role or waiting to see if the next champ is a support, you guys have any other suggestions?
    How about getting some AD carries?

  9. #31159
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 56
    matiasdk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    3,640
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_switch_css View Post
    im stealing internet from the guy downstairs.. sometimes he gets mad and hits the ceiling with the broom unsecure wireless FTW!

  10. #31160
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29
    lolRawrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bhava-agra
    Posts
    1,280
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windshadow View Post
    I wouldn't say rammus and skarner is free elo...I mean yeah they're strong but still can't carry a miserable bot lane or top. Then again, rank 5s is a totally different story .

    And you should have started the game right away when saint joined. Would have been lulz if he actually played
    I've found Rammus and Skarner are some of the easiest champs to carry yourself out of low elo, on a similar level to Irelia and Trynd. Skarner especially is completely ridiculous right now, rocking 100% win rate

    I think sv only joined because he got invited by "Tina", if it was a more masculine name I doubt he would join.

Page 3116 of 4290 FirstFirst ... 211626163016306631063114311531163117311831263166321636164116 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •