League of Legends [Discussion]

42 Reputation: 18

Love the all those new skins ._. but I just bought a wukong skin qq, and I like emerald better than that silver one I bought (forget it's name already) Also, that Talon skin and Lee Sin skin, MUST BUY.

And it's almost the 2nd week after Viktor patch, but no news on the new champion o.o (official news )
    Currently playing League of Legends. Summoner name : Don

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by rhdonald View Post
    Love the all those new skins ._. but I just bought a wukong skin qq, and I like emerald better than that silver one I bought (forget it's name already) Also, that Talon skin and Lee Sin skin, MUST BUY.

And it's almost the 2nd week after Viktor patch, but no news on the new champion o.o (official news )
    They don't always keep up with a new champ every 2 weeks, sometimes it's like a champ per month.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post
    Wish my free elo champs weren't banned every single time I solo q ranked

Funnily enough Mord was banned in one of my games today

Also

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    I wouldn't say rammus and skarner is free elo...I mean yeah they're strong but still can't carry a miserable bot lane or top. Then again, rank 5s is a totally different story .

And you should have started the game right away when saint joined. Would have been lulz if he actually played

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

So, my champ roster currently consists of

Ahri

Akali

Alistar

Ashe

Cassiopeia

Kayle

Lux

Morgana

Orianna

Riven

In other words, I'm balls deep in AP carries with a pinch of AD

What would you guys suggest now as far as champs? (preferably female as usual)

I was thinking Leona to fill the tank role, or Shyvana since she can be quite tanky and she could also fill a jungler role (one of the fastest junglers if I recall correctly). I was also considering Sona or Janna for a support role or waiting to see if the next champ is a support, you guys have any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 56

any site i can stream besides own3d ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_switch_css View Post
    im stealing internet from the guy downstairs.. sometimes he gets mad and hits the ceiling with the broom unsecure wireless FTW!

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by matiasdk View Post
    any site i can stream besides own3d ?
    twitch.tv ...

hmm i dont understand twitch

gonna stream an argentinian "tournamment" if someone is enough bored to watch it .

is our first match
    im stealing internet from the guy downstairs.. sometimes he gets mad and hits the ceiling with the broom unsecure wireless FTW!

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Justin.tv
    ustream.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    So, my champ roster currently consists of

Ahri

Akali

Alistar

Ashe

Cassiopeia

Kayle

Lux

Morgana

Orianna

Riven

In other words, I'm balls deep in AP carries with a pinch of AD

What would you guys suggest now as far as champs? (preferably female as usual)

I was thinking Leona to fill the tank role, or Shyvana since she can be quite tanky and she could also fill a jungler role (one of the fastest junglers if I recall correctly). I was also considering Sona or Janna for a support role or waiting to see if the next champ is a support, you guys have any other suggestions?
    How about getting some AD carries?

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by windshadow View Post
    I wouldn't say rammus and skarner is free elo...I mean yeah they're strong but still can't carry a miserable bot lane or top. Then again, rank 5s is a totally different story .

And you should have started the game right away when saint joined. Would have been lulz if he actually played
    I've found Rammus and Skarner are some of the easiest champs to carry yourself out of low elo, on a similar level to Irelia and Trynd. Skarner especially is completely ridiculous right now, rocking 100% win rate

I think sv only joined because he got invited by "Tina", if it was a more masculine name I doubt he would join.

Page 3116 of 4290 FirstFirst ... 211626163016306631063114311531163117311831263166321636164116 ... LastLast