League of Legends [Discussion]

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 8

pfft , i thought they had something better for victor >.> and no ahri nerfs wth , unless they plan something bigger next week

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by kpobococ View Post
    pfft , i thought they had something better for victor >.> and no ahri nerfs wth , unless they plan something bigger next week
    Please do not tell me you honestly think Ahri needs a nerf.

DODGE THE SKILL SHOTS, FORCE HER TO ULT, KILL HER

this is coming from someone who mains her.

Hell, toss a hard CC down and her ult won't do shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Please do not tell me you honestly think Ahri needs a nerf.

DODGE THE SKILL SHOTS, FORCE HER TO ULT, KILL HER

this is coming from someone who mains her.

Hell, toss a hard CC down and her ult won't do shit.
    shes not that op as i may happen to say it , though i do believe her Ult CD and Her true damage on her Q return should be changed .

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

If you get hit by a linear skill twice, I almost feel like you deserve it. (Yes I know it will hit twice at the end of it's path, but in that case you are unlucky or against a good Ahri.
    (`*.(`*.( `*. .* ).* ).* )
    Even a chance meeting is the fate of a previous life.
    (.*(.*( .* `*. )`*. )`*. )

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

So I tried Twisted Fate last night and he's enjoyable. One big quirk I noticed right away is the card roulette... it would've worked much better if you hit W, and then your Q W and E buttons are replaced with the three card colors and you can just pick without having to look at the card rotation all the time. It just seems like they have the card rotation system as an artificial cooldown extender(as you wait for your particular card to come up) and just to bump up the difficulty in playing the character.

Generally enjoyable character though... that might be because I've been playing melee characters and characters with skills that have the lowest range possible for a ranged skill(Nunu's Ice Blast for instance), and being able to harass again is a godsend.

Also enjoying the new champ rotation, I haven't played every champ yet and some big names on my list are on there. I've been particularly interested in Nasus and Kog'Maw.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

Not sure if it's true anymore but TF used to be pretty easy. Hit W, count to 2, hit W and gold card!

He'd be stupidly easy if he could just pick any card.
    (`*.(`*.( `*. .* ).* ).* )
    Even a chance meeting is the fate of a previous life.
    (.*(.*( .* `*. )`*. )`*. )

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    Not sure if it's true anymore but TF used to be pretty easy. Hit W, count to 2, hit W and gold card!

He'd be stupidly easy if he could just pick any card.
    Yep, he's one of the few champs that's been buffed and nerfed god knows how many times, not as much as Irelia or Vlad but still quite a bit. Also the new Lee Sin skin has new animations which I actually like.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    If you get hit by a linear skill twice, I almost feel like you deserve it. (Yes I know it will hit twice at the end of it's path, but in that case you are unlucky or against a good Ahri.
    Pretty much this, if a Ahri hits you with most of her Qs AND at the very edge of it's range, you are being outplayed. Which means you are likely being dominated, which is what should be happening against a skill shot champ if you can not dodge it. You get outplayed by a skill shot champ (or any champ really), you get dominated, that's how it should be, otherwise what would be the point in playing a skill shot champ?

As for her ult, keep in mind her ult is her only source of mobility Every time she uses it, she is making a pretty big choice between sacrificing a good chunk of damage and chasing a weak target down, or being ready to escape the second she is in danger. Either choice comes with a pretty serious down side. With her ult on cool down, she is slow as ****.

On another note

‎[New Support Champion in Development] In production at present, won't be out for a bit but definitely closer than when previously mentioned.

Plan's for a primary support, so right at home in bot lane. Can't give out any interesting details beyond that though sorry, theme/name/abilities etc can, and often do, get changed throughout the development process. - Meddler

[Extra] Katarina: Don't believe there are any changes to her in the next patch, don't know beyond that.

Void Champs: We like our current Void Champs and there's desire to do more, beyond that can't really comment either way sorry.

My champ: Not the next patch, but not too long after that barring unexpected changes in schedule (which do happen occasionally). - Meddler
    Source is the leaguecraft facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/Leaguecraft

So I guess the next one will not be a support..........blah.....gogogogo another tanky DPS I bet, or maybe a AD carry since the last two were AP
    Last edited by Akeras; 01-10-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

TF was scary,back when he had a global teleport, now all you have to do is see when he is not in lane then move back...

I must admit it was op, but god it was fun xD

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

New sona skins have new sound effects for all her skills, and they sound purdy nice.
    Might get.

Page 3125 of 4290 FirstFirst ... 212526253025307531153123312431253126312731353175322536254125 ... LastLast