League of Legends [Discussion]

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    If you think Mundo is a) a tank and b) has lackluster damage despite having on of the biggest steroids in the game you are doing it wrong.

Mundo is one of the original(if not the) tanky dps champions.
    Every guide I've ever seen on Mundo builds him as pure tank in terms of items, besides an Atma's Impaler. I say he's a tank because of his health regen, both the passive and his ult(especially his ult which scales with his max health pool).

Perhaps I'm not playing him correctly, I did play him for maybe a total of 4 or 5 matches. Masochism gives him extra damage for health he's missing but it's only 99 extra damage at 1% life. Infected Cleaver has a lot of potential, especially on enemy tanks, but it's static damage and it's not exactly easy to hit. I tend to hit Mundo's ult right away in team fights since I was initiating with him, that sacs extra damage from Masochism right there. I suppose I would've known that if I tried playing him as tanky DPS, again his builds in terms of items go for health and resists so he looks like a tank in builds.

Advice?
    Now Playing: Mission Against Terror, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Dark Souls, League of Legends, Minecraft, and the piano. =3

Visit my fail Youtube channel(don't leave me nasty messages!): http://www.youtube.com/user/Mirii471

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10

I hear Mundo's W is now OP for jungdo! Something about reduced health cost that made mundo does a boatload of damage.
    Oh yeah http://www.own3d.tv/live/211743/OGamingTV_International OG tv gaming tourney CLG vs M5 score's 1-1 atm.

Tank urgot = super effective vs CLG

2v1 CLG beat M5 in OG tv tourney for king of europe?
    Last edited by arcainic; 01-31-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    oh wow, a cutlass shyvana double quadrakill

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Dat Kogmaw spoiling penta.
    Oh hey, it's Fran.
    rageBanana - League of Legends

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Oh shit, is he/she still banned?

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 61

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Oh shit, is he/she still banned?
    Permabanned.
    rageBanana - League of Legends

Fran was perma banned? there's no justice...

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by arcainic View Post
    Fran was perma banned? there's no justice...
    ._.

Anyway that clip was just full of her finishing off people with the help of Annie + MF ult, absolutely no skill involved at all (unless you consider pressing W/Q and right-clicking skill)

edit: just noticed fran was banned on the LoL forums as well, LoL
    Last edited by SonicCebalo; 01-31-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Fran's stream was really entertaining to watch, just like Grackis's.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by arcainic View Post
    Fran's stream was really entertaining to watch, just like Grackis's.
    Really =/

All I saw was her raging whenever she got killed and trolling them whenever she killed them back upon subpar gameplay

Not to mention the horrible music

Though, each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Quikaia View Post
    it's funny i ran into a Tribunal with fran in it He/She will most likely be banned ingame as well o.o! >.<
    I'm not surprised lol

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by WallSausage View Post
    Every guide I've ever seen on Mundo builds him as pure tank in terms of items, besides an Atma's Impaler. I say he's a tank because of his health regen, both the passive and his ult(especially his ult which scales with his max health pool).
    Mundo has no way to peel the enemy off his carries and his abilities all cost health which is why his potential is wasted building purely defensive.

Perhaps I'm not playing him correctly, I did play him for maybe a total of 4 or 5 matches. Masochism gives him extra damage for health he's missing but it's only 99 extra damage at 1% life.
    You underestimate just how much damage Masochism gives Mundo, add in some crit and you have a champion who is scarier the lower his hp gets.

Infected Cleaver has a lot of potential, especially on enemy tanks, but it's static damage and it's not exactly easy to hit.
    Infected cleaver's damage actually scales on a % of the targets current hp with a cap on the minimum amount of damage it will do.

So the lower the target gets, the less effective Infected Cleaver is.

I tend to hit Mundo's ult right away in team fights since I was initiating with him, that sacs extra damage from Masochism right there. I suppose I would've known that if I tried playing him as tanky DPS, again his builds in terms of items go for health and resists so he looks like a tank in builds.
    That's a waste of his ultimate. His ultimate is best used for either staying in a fight, retreating(to come back in at full hp) or to turn the tides of a small scale battle.

If you are using it to initiate the % based health regen is completely wasted and if you need to chase someone you are also kinda screwed.

Advice?
    Have a read of http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=5096 or if you are feeling adventurous try - http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=4077

Page 3205 of 4283 FirstFirst ... 220527053105315531953203320432053206320732153255330537054205 ... LastLast