League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215

Pretty fun game. Started out doing well mid against ahri but kept getting ganked right when I'd kill her. Seemed we were going to lose by the 30 minute mark, then their Twitch got real cocky in all chat. Telling us "its ova, game ova" Then we proceeded to basically buttrape their whole team either 1v1 or in team fights. Basically raped them everytime I ult'd. It's games like these that almost make me want to get serious about LoL.

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post
    deathfire?
    I'm Not a huge fan of deathfire either to be honest, but thanks for reminding me.
    Would be awesome to have an alternative to Morello's Evil Tomb, perhaps with a unique active(always thought we needed an AP version of wriggles).

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Hhean View Post
    Heh heh heh. Jungle Ziggs. Possibly the most functional jungle AP in the game at the moment, and allows for the dual WoTA team comp. Invasion hurts him hard, so he needs lots of protection, but my god is hurling MASSIVE bombs from the jungle into a lane hilarious as all hell.
    Umm Fiddlesticks would be the most functional, theres also jungle karthus which is pretty powerful as well but not many people do it.
    League Of Legends (NA)
    IGN: Donk (Diamond)

Game Journalist Reputation: 14

Jungled as both of them. Ziggs is just straight up better than Karthus really. Faster, safer and has the same global threat while jungling. Fiddle is safer, but much slower and entirely reliant on his level 6 ganks. The new jungle just sucked all the goodness out of him, unfortunately. If I'm going to go with a jungle AP, I'd currently be using Ziggs. Which I am, and its hilarious. Unsafe as all hell if you get invaded, so you won't see it in competitive play but his ganks and near global ult are murderous.

Also, spoiler for my article - He's crazy fun and super powerful

EDIT: That said, I haven't jungled as Kennen, so I can't speak for how good he is as an AP jungler.
    Last edited by Hhean; 02-02-2012 at 09:15 PM.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

jungle kennen doesnt work

jungle cass is a strong ap

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97

So I started playing again (stopped after beta) and I had my lane partner try to recall nowhere near a safe point to do so (in between the two sides of the map even...)
    Suffice to say the Yi and gun lady(she's a freebie right now) ganked the living **** right out of her...

42 Reputation: 44

Think I'm going to try building the Iron Solari instead of Randuin's Omen for my tanks.

See how it works.

Anyone tried it yet?
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Gurenbanka View Post
    Think I'm going to try building the Iron Solari instead of Randuin's Omen for my tanks.

See how it works.

Anyone tried it yet?
    It is a mandatory item in a lot of my support builds, the shield has actually come in handy quite a few times.

42 Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    It is a mandatory item in a lot of my support builds, the shield has actually come in handy quite a few times.
    Just support?

What about jungle tanks that build GP/5 like ehr... Malphite/Sejuani?
    Have you tried it on them? ;o

Also thinking about buying Singed... hmmm.
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Gurenbanka View Post

See how it works.

Anyone tried it yet?
    Surprisingly even though people are crying about it I hardly see anyone build it in game, and when they do, I don't really notice the shield at all.

I dunno, it just doesn't seem to have as much of a noticeable impact as something like say, shurelyas revelrie or omen, but thats probably just me.

Page 3214 of 4279 FirstFirst ... 221427143114316432043212321332143215321632243264331437144214 ... LastLast