League of Legends [Discussion]

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10

how many of you guy consider yourself good at lol ?
    Albion Online

Arri's Animal Reputation: 116
    Australia, In the Outback, With Your Dingo's

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest_soul View Post
    all 10 of us clearly - over all theres not many people here that scream about them selves as good other then me going I AM THE BESTEST IN THE WORLD HUEHUEHUE then having my self trumped by lolrawr
    OM NOM NOM NOM

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Zilo is a troll. I had her in a Tribunal case and clicked Punish.

TRUE STORY.

On other news: Join Dominion match, Ziggs on both teams, bomb spam everywhere. Which bombs are yours? Which bombs are theirs? Is that ult marker yours? Wait, is that bouncing bomb yours? Oh, god I can't pass through here! BOOM.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

I consider myself average at best. My knowledge of the game exceeds my actual skill however x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Zilo is a troll. I had her in a Tribunal case and clicked Punish.

TRUE STORY.

On other news: Join Dominion match, Ziggs on both teams, bomb spam everywhere. Which bombs are yours? Which bombs are theirs? Is that ult marker yours? Wait, is that bouncing bomb yours? Oh, god I can't pass through here! BOOM.
    Dont worry i got my own tribunal case once i laughed and voted against my self, Riot dont do much to me since i still have Rights over my Demon Blade Design / Cho / Corp Mundo - i can revoke the rights to sell.

Also orph Be color blind then try to find out which bomb is which T.T ITS TERRIBLE
    OM NOM NOM NOM

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

It's easy to tell when someone thinks they're better than what they really are. They whine about how they have positive scores and everyone on their team feeds. Then they proceed to complain about how the matchmaking system is broken. I find these threads all over the official forum then I check their match history. They have just as horrible scores as the players they are complaining about in previous games.

Even professional players such as HotshotGG, Reginald, etc... have scores like 0/6/2 once in a while. It's called having a bad game due to counterpicks or having better players in the other team.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    Dont worry i got my own tribunal case once i laughed and voted against my self, Riot dont do much to me since i still have Rights over my Demon Blade Design / Cho / Corp Mundo - i can revoke the rights to sell.

Also orph Be color blind then try to find out which bomb is which T.T ITS TERRIBLE
    I'd love to see you try to do that.
    Corporate lawyers love a "challenge".

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    It's easy to tell when someone thinks they're better than what they really are. They whine about how they have positive scores and everyone on their team feeds. Then they proceed to complain about how the matchmaking system is broken. I find these threads all over the official forum then I check their match history. They have just as horrible scores as the players they are complaining about in previous games.

Even professional players such as HotshotGG, Reginald, etc... have scores like 0/6/2 once in a while. It's called having a bad game due to counterpicks or having better players in the other team.
    Hotshotgg still comes off as arrogant :/ he acts like a total douche till he loses then basically cry's his eyes out in tournaments

Reginald is <3

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenArrow View Post
    I'd love to see you try to do that.
    Corporate lawyers love a "challenge".
    It's as if they dont make you sign something that agrees to being payed for each purchase and allowing me to keep rights towards your concepts and character designs. If i was too be banned on LoL i would of been so now as ive seen my name appear on the Onrpg boards alone for the Tribunal appear 7 times.

I've also had alot of my Previous Fans from my art thread on LoL add me and say they've seen me as well on the tribunal voting against me

Also want to point out the only reason i'm no longer idge is because they supply me with name changes when i'm about to be "Banned" thus the new name.
    Last edited by Zilo; 02-04-2012 at 03:10 AM.
    OM NOM NOM NOM

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

It's pretty easy to tell which members are "good" and which members are still learning.

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post

Knowledge and attitude also play a part in someones ability.
    Last edited by olaph; 02-04-2012 at 03:07 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

My favourite hero is windrunner, what's yours?
    I love the fast paced combat! It's like the hardcore verison of dota.

Page 3218 of 4280 FirstFirst ... 221827183118316832083216321732183219322032283268331837184218 ... LastLast