League of Legends [Discussion]

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

I decided to just play ranked games and get my elo back. Our Soraka fed and said he had to go. I thought it was almost gg as we were behind in kills anyway.

I built more dps after some Hp and started to 3v1 against them and win. They got 1 good push to our 2nd middle tower but we killed 5 of them in the next team fight. After pushing to their inhibitor turret they surrendered 4v1.

If they only didn't focus me in fights, they could of won. GG for tanky dps.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by zfae View Post
    I decided to just play ranked games and get my elo back. Our Soraka fed and said he had to go. I thought it was almost gg as we were behind in kills anyway.

I built more dps after some Hp and started to 3v1 against them and win. They got 1 good push to our 2nd middle tower but we killed 5 of them in the next team fight. After pushing to their inhibitor turret they surrendered 4v1.

If they only didn't focus me in fights, they could of won. GG for tanky dps.

Nice come back

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120

bringing back my ap morde, so fun when i can get mid, i can't think of a ap mid i can loose to, best part is no one ever questions or gets mad at me calling mid anymore ever since that russian team had him mid.

no idea why i ever stopped maining him still probably my favorite champion even more so post nerf since people under-estimate the power of morde, especially ap.

General Manager Reputation: 353

Hhean's review of Ziggs is up. I still haven't tried him myself but apparently I'm missing out.

http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/League-Of-L...Up-Us-The-Bomb
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Arri's Animal Reputation: 116
    Australia, In the Outback, With Your Dingo's

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Hhean's review of Ziggs is up. I still haven't tried him myself but apparently I'm missing out.

http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/League-Of-L...Up-Us-The-Bomb
    "For items, start with boots and three potions, just like any other mage."

It's unfortunate when i see thing's like this and many other things on his "Reviews" that are face palm worthy.

Why would anyone get boots 3 pots on ziggs when he's so mana intensive early and late game with how much he needs to spam?
    OM NOM NOM NOM

General Manager Reputation: 353
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    "For items, start with boots and three potions, just like any other mage."

It's unfortunate when i see thing's like this and many other things on his "Reviews" that are face palm worthy.

Why would anyone get boots 3 pots on ziggs when he's so mana intensive early and late game with how much he needs to spam?
    Boots and three pots doesn't sound right to me for a ranged, mana intensive champ. That would make sense for a melee-oriented champ but I don't even do that with Yorick. On Yorick I get a Meki Pendant and 2 mana potions to start with... granted that's because Yorick's E has a life steal component, but his auto-attack is melee and I don't get boots on him right out of the starting gate. I can see health pots on Ziggs because he doesn't have lifesteal or anything like that and he's squishy, but boots... I'd have to balk on that a little bit. I just grab a Doran's Ring when I play Ziggs.
    Now Playing: Mission Against Terror, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Dark Souls, League of Legends, Minecraft, and the piano. =3

Visit my fail Youtube channel(don't leave me nasty messages!): http://www.youtube.com/user/Mirii471

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 17

standard mid champ build is boots and 3 pots... getting something else means you need to base before lvl 6 if the other harras you good enough

Arri's Animal Reputation: 116
    Australia, In the Outback, With Your Dingo's

Quote Originally Posted by FearMe View Post
    standard mid champ build is boots and 3 pots... getting something else means you need to base before lvl 6 if the other harras you good enough
    If you get out harrassed by ziggs with just a plain meki / 2 pots or a Dorans Ring you dont mid - plain and simple

He has a larger range then Cait he has more harras then most mids and he doesn't need the pots if you tower camp farm back creeps >.> it's really dumb to get boots first when i can be getting 9/mp5 and having a block of AP along with my runes that allow me to two shot ranged minions with me Q

It just seem's over all stupid to go Boots/3 With ziggs other champs it may be fine but he him self needs to rely on mp5 for nearly the whole game :/ its why i see nearly every ziggs run dorans > Boots > Rabadons well they carry Ghost/Clarity
    OM NOM NOM NOM

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 61

Ziggs has no hard cc and sustain at all. Having boots for mobility and three health potions is way better than 100 flat hp and a bit of AP and MRegen/5.
    rageBanana - League of Legends

Page 3225 of 4290 FirstFirst ... 222527253125317532153223322432253226322732353275332537254225 ... LastLast