League of Legends [Discussion]

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

using mspd quints is good mostly because compared to other quints it stays relevant all game, and scales somewhat. but you give up early game power to use them

mspd is a luxury, not an op mech

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Someone threatened to report me for playing AD Triforce Sona on Dominion because I was trolling.

What is this. I mean, it's Dominion, the least SRS BSNS mode of them all (Co-op included).

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Someone threatened to report me for playing AD Triforce Sona on Dominion because I was trolling.

What is this. I mean, it's Dominion, the least SRS BSNS mode of them all (Co-op included).
    People play Dominion?
    League of Legends ign = Leaguesoflegends 1755 ELO Current ELO: 2012 June 16

Quote Originally Posted by manamana12 View Post
    People play Dominion?
    IP farmin gaems 24/7.
    Lasts less than Co-op, gives better rewards.

Huh... lasts less than Co-op, that's pretty much it.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post

The sad part is, I've seen people take dominion more serious then SR

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    The sad part is, I've seen people take dominion more serious then SR
    Why's that sad? Does MOBA really have to be 1 game type, 1 map all the time?
    Now Playing: Mission Against Terror, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Dark Souls, League of Legends, Minecraft, and the piano. =3

Visit my fail Youtube channel(don't leave me nasty messages!): http://www.youtube.com/user/Mirii471

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

Quote Originally Posted by WallSausage View Post
    Why's that sad? Does MOBA really have to be 1 game type, 1 map all the time?
    I think a good majority of the community thinks Dominion takes no skill/strategy. Personally I think it's the superior game mode for having fun and there's an amazing amount of stuff going on in it even compared to SR/TT.
    (`*.(`*.( `*. .* ).* ).* )
    Even a chance meeting is the fate of a previous life.
    (.*(.*( .* `*. )`*. )`*. )

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    I think a good majority of the community thinks Dominion takes no skill/strategy. Personally I think it's the superior game mode for having fun and there's an amazing amount of stuff going on in it even compared to SR/TT.
    It takes a different kind of skill/strategy. If you think SR is highly dependent on team comp it's even more so on Dominion. Some of the typical MOBA mechanics like last hitting are still there, but they aren't as important (you last hit to push the wave, not really for the gold). Dominion seems to be more about good reflexes than about good strategy.

What I meant by SRS BSN is that Dominion is supposed to be a game mode where the less fun mechanics are minimized, so you jump right into the action and have fun. Some people however take the fun out of it by turning it into a ranked-game wannabe.

There's a difference between playing seriously (as in actually trying to win) and it being SRS BSN (as in raging, whining, not being able to take a loss).

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

Yeah I fully agree, my comments weren't really directed to anyone here, but I've noticed quite a few of my teammates basically blowing off even trying in Dominion because it isn't SR and it isn't ranked. It's quite frustrating.
    (`*.(`*.( `*. .* ).* ).* )
    Even a chance meeting is the fate of a previous life.
    (.*(.*( .* `*. )`*. )`*. )

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    Yeah I fully agree, my comments weren't really directed to anyone here, but I've noticed quite a few of my teammates basically blowing off even trying in Dominion because it isn't SR and it isn't ranked. It's quite frustrating.
    Dominion does tend to get boring after a while since you will start seeing the same OP/annoying team comps over and over. I do believe SR offers more flexibility in that aspect. That being said, queue lines in Dominion aren't that different from SR, so I guess a good amount of people play it. TT on the other hand, now that's a ghost town.

Page 3230 of 4282 FirstFirst ... 223027303130318032203228322932303231323232403280333037304230 ... LastLast