League of Legends [Discussion]

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

I wish urf was a real champ so we can have this in the league.
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

42 Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    Oh, well I guess that makes sense.

Back when I did coop I never really cared what my teammates did, just play something that isn't reliant on anybody else doing the work for you(like playing support champs with support items, or full tank champs without any damage).
    But in general I seem to have better "luck" with people I play with than pretty much everyone else it seems. Or maybe I just don't take note of the bad and focus on the good, which in my case is a majority.
    What? How?!

You are king!
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Narcolepsy/Somniphobia.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Every Rumble I've ever played against has single-handedly won games in 3s. Why don't many people play Rumble? I see the same 15-20 champs all the time and Rumble's not one of them even though he's seemingly awesome sauce. Is he that bad in 5s? I don't play many 3s so it might be that he doesn't transition well into 5s.
    Now Playing: Mission Against Terror, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Dark Souls, League of Legends, Minecraft, and the piano. =3

Visit my fail Youtube channel(don't leave me nasty messages!): http://www.youtube.com/user/Mirii471

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 41

He's a very good Top laner but people tend to play the usual champs for solo top
    "One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team"

"A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame, and a little less than his share of the credit"

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

pretty much. Rumble is one of those champs that's perfectly fine but people just don't play him for whatever reason. Gragas is an awesome AoE mage, hardly anyone uses him though (in the NA servers). Trundle can invade and duel like a boss and has a good E and ult, only seen him used once in months and that was on the enemy side (not including myself).
    Messing around.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    pretty much. Rumble is one of those champs that's perfectly fine but people just don't play him for whatever reason. Gragas is an awesome AoE mage, hardly anyone uses him though (in the NA servers). Trundle can invade and duel like a boss and has a good E and ult, only seen him used once in months and that was on the enemy side (not including myself).
    The folks I play with are convinced that Trundle is completely useless at anything but jungling and there are better choices for jungling. I haven't played Trundle but I remember when I first started playing, the Trundle bots would be boss and it was the first character I wanted to play because of that.

EDIT: And yeah Gragas is awesome, but I feel like he has the same issue as Anivia in terms of how difficult it is to hit someone with a barrel at a long distance because of the travel time. The explosion range on the barrel doesn't help. He's perfectly capable of charging into melee range and popping all of that on someone though so it's not all bad. His ult is good for AoE and it's very clutch in that it comes out instantly. Travel time has been an issue for me on the ult as well if I'm trying to hit someone far away.
    Last edited by WallSausage; 02-15-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    Now Playing: Mission Against Terror, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Dark Souls, League of Legends, Minecraft, and the piano. =3

Visit my fail Youtube channel(don't leave me nasty messages!): http://www.youtube.com/user/Mirii471

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

generally if you want to play at absolute 100%, then yes there are better junglers than trundle (udyr, lee sin, amumu, maokai, see a pattern?). however, for a 'just for fun' champ, trundle is great.
    Messing around.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

Quote Originally Posted by Gurenbanka View Post
    What? How?!

You are king!
    Wut is yu mean?

Too bad I'm really sick so I can't really play, gonna have to wait for at least tomorrow before I can try Naut

Quote Originally Posted by WallSausage View Post
    The folks I play with are convinced that Trundle is completely useless at anything but jungling and there are better choices for jungling. I haven't played Trundle but I remember when I first started playing, the Trundle bots would be boss and it was the first character I wanted to play because of that.
    Depending on who you ask you might've been given false information.
    Trundle is a very unpopular champion, but those who do play him don't want him to get a lot of attention, and say that he sux major sharkballs.

Trundle is the prime tanky dps that can become the tankiest champ in the game with carry lvl damage(provided optimal enemy setup). He can do top or jungle quite well, the new jungle is however worse for him since he has no aoe. But his gank potential is truly great if you can land good pillars.
    Last edited by Arcon; 02-15-2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Game Journalist Reputation: 14

First impressions of Nautilus - Well made, but really not my thing. He's the character Sejuani should have been. His voice and animations are awesome.

Unrelated note - Studio has been putting out some pretty cool analysis videos recently, and is keeping to a fairly good update schedule. Really recommend you take a look here and see if any of his videos help up your game. Pretty sure it hasn't been mentioned here yet (If it has, I apologise).

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Ziggs is such a troll character when on Dominion.

"**** YEAH I TOOK THIS AREA I'LL JU-"

*BOOOM*

"WTF ZIGGS Y U DO DIS"

"I dun liek ur lazah lux :T"

Page 3251 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 225127513151320132413249325032513252325332613301335137514251 ... LastLast