League of Legends [Discussion]

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by AkaSnake View Post
    Hell yeah son!! Just got dat platinum in solo queue

Congrats!

I see you're 81% Wukong, so Tanky Dps to carry games?

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

hmmm.......so what do you guys think of a standard AD page for shyvana (magic resist blue, armor yellow, AD Pen red) but with movement speed quints?

I was thinking that even though Shyvana is fast, she could benefit greatly from the quints still since her only weakness is sticking to targets even with frozen mallet, especially ones like vayne.
    Last edited by Akeras; 02-16-2012 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    hmmm.......so what do you guys think of a standard AD page for shyvana (magic resist blue, armor yellow, AD Pen red) but with movement speed quints?

I was thinking that even though Shyvana is fast, she could benefit greatly from the quints still since her only weakness is sticking to targets even with frozen mallet, especially ones like vayne.
    Seems like you might be overdoing with mspeed quints to be honest. I'd personally say get either Armor Pen Quints to add more damage or HP quints to make her beefier to take more damage, considering she gets destroyed by most forms of cc.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenArrow View Post
    The whole "killstealing" thing describes what's wrong with MOBA games.
    Agree but disagree as well. I have a friend that I play with that rages hard when a kill is stolen, even if I'm the one that did far more damage. Crying killsteal is usually BS, a kill is a kill for the team. I can see it being a valid complaint if the tank is the one that stole a kill from a carry, or if a support steals from a carry perhaps. I'd rather have them kill than the enemy escaping... but I'd rather have the carry get the kill over a tank or support character.
    Now Playing: Mission Against Terror, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Dark Souls, League of Legends, Minecraft, and the piano. =3

Visit my fail Youtube channel(don't leave me nasty messages!): http://www.youtube.com/user/Mirii471

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

well i mean there is arguments for killstealing. i mean there is intentional there is accident then there is the gray. like i play karma support and i have once maybe twice been trying to heal or shield an ally qith mantra and i accidentally killed the enemy, but then there is the person that waits till the end of fights and throws out 1 move and kills them on purpose(i have had that on my team a couple times recently had an akali do that all game) then there is the "i did more damage u ksed!" "no i did more damage and u ksed" argument people have so its sometimes hard to call but other times clearly KS. but like WallSausage said a kill is a kill for the team when it comes down to it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    well i mean there is arguments for killstealing. i mean there is intentional there is accident then there is the gray. like i play karma support and i have once maybe twice been trying to heal or shield an ally qith mantra and i accidentally killed the enemy, but then there is the person that waits till the end of fights and throws out 1 move and kills them on purpose(i have had that on my team a couple times recently had an akali do that all game) then there is the "i did more damage u ksed!" "no i did more damage and u ksed" argument people have so its sometimes hard to call but other times clearly KS. but like WallSausage said a kill is a kill for the team when it comes down to it.
    On the subject of Akali.........it's pretty damn hard to avoid KSing as Akali (hell, her ult even promotes it)....or any assassin for that matter.

In fact, they're kind of designed to do that. Bursting down squishies and low health targets I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Seems like you might be overdoing with mspeed quints to be honest. I'd personally say get either Armor Pen Quints to add more damage or HP quints to make her beefier to take more damage, considering she gets destroyed by most forms of cc.
    Possibly, is there any form of cap to movement speed?
    Last edited by Akeras; 02-16-2012 at 04:29 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

Possibly, is there any form of cap to movement speed?
    Not really, but you start hitting diminishing returns past 400 MS.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Holder of the speed record.

More movespeed is allways good. Outrunning oponents gets you kills/saves you.
    Last edited by Arcon; 02-16-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    Not really, but you start hitting diminishing returns past 400 MS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAg68cQSgwE" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAg68cQSgwE"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAg68cQSgwE" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Holder of the speed record.

More movespeed is allways good. Outrunning oponents gets you kills/saves you.
    hmmm...so do you think it would be worth getting 3 movement speed quints for shyvana?

Oh and

sweet jesus Rammus
    Last edited by Akeras; 02-16-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

hmmm...so do you think it would be worth getting 3 movement speed quints for shyvana?
    For jungle yes, for lane it's debatable. Since when laning you're gonna want to rune against your oponent so it all depends.

You don't really need them but they are good, means you don't have to burn W before getting to your target so you can get max duration from it.

My word is not law however and I don't play enough Shyvana to really give an absolute answer.

Well, it would be jungling speed yes.

Page 3254 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 225427543154320432443252325332543255325632643304335437544254 ... LastLast