League of Legends [Discussion]

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

I never said Tiamat build was the only way to go and in all honesty if I wanted to win a game I wouldn't use it; It's to situational.

Calling someone a fanboy because of explaining a strategy is ridiculous.

That's like calling people an Infinity edge fanboy because they go that way instead of Bloodthirster.

You're all trying to argue against me without any facts whatsoever.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by baukara View Post
    I never said Tiamat build was the only way to go and in all honesty if I wanted to win a game I wouldn't use it; It's to situational.

Calling someone a fanboy because of explaining a strategy is ridiculous.

That's like calling people an Infinity edge fanboy because they go that way instead of Bloodthirster.

You're all trying to argue against me without any facts whatsoever.
    Actually, facts were provided, you however came off as being so sure that tiamat is a good build

It's not.

The fact that it requires your enemies to be grouped up like chickens in a pen to be truly effective is a pretty massive flaw just to name one.

It isn't good, nor is it relevant.

Edit: And before someone pulls a "Oh but it has worked for me!". No, I've seen Eve carry teams, does that make her a good pick? No, it just means the enemy derped and fed her.

However, I will admit using it with Galio's ult would probably work..........but that means you are relying entirely on a ult from another champion completely. That is pretty bad idea
    Last edited by Akeras; 03-05-2012 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Actually, facts were provided, you however came off as being so sure that tiamat is a good build

It's not.

The fact that it requires your enemies to be grouped up like chickens in a pen to be truly effective is a pretty massive flaw just to name one.

It isn't good, nor is it relevant.
    Went through the last 2 pages again and saw no such "facts" that you were talking about. And if you read what I said previously, just having it proc on 2 attacks to 1 person would be more then worth it because that alone would take those people out of the fight. Also you can't always be away from your teamate, such as a baron fight; If they are all doing baron and i just happen to flash in and ult what would they do?

So please keep those "facts" of yours coming.

But I will agree its not so much of a relevant build as a just having fun build; as I said if I really wanted to win a game this would not be the build I would use.
    Last edited by baukara; 03-05-2012 at 05:24 AM.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by baukara View Post
    Went through the last 2 pages again and saw no such "facts" that you were talking about. And if you read what I said previously, just having it proc on 2 attacks to 1 person would be more then worth it because that alone would take those people out of the fight. Also you can't always be away from your teamate, such as a baron fight; If they are all doing baron and i just happen to flash in and ult what would they do?

So please keep those "facts" of yours coming.
    Catching people off guard at baron tends to kill them anyways, so not the strongest of points. Hell, I've seen a Riven solo 5 AND steal baron. Also, I rarely see people group up enough for tiamat to be fully effective at baron except maybe the melees.

Also, with the lifesteal + heavy AD build, you'd live much longer and be able to deal far more damage overall. There is a reason Tiamat is not considered viable. You can theorycraft as much you like, but it only goes so far.

If you're relying on tiamat to take out one target, something is very wrong.

With tiamat, you're basically relying solely on your ult to be a threat...................and her ult isn't exactly on a short cool down. Oh and you are also hoping they did not see what you are doing and built themselves to counter it.
    Last edited by Akeras; 03-05-2012 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 23

I bought Volibear and Viktor with my Fiora refund money. My only 2 male champs lol. Already tried Volibear out so I knew what to expect. I was going to buy him first actually. I played against a good Viktor a few days ago and thought he was pretty cool. This was my third game using him.

I really like spamming that laser. All of his skills are useful IMO. I need to get a good item order though.

Thanks Seya!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by ErickDamon View Post
    I bought Volibear and Viktor with my Fiora refund money. My only 2 male champs lol. Already tried Volibear out so I knew what to expect. I was going to buy him first actually. I played against a good Viktor a few days ago and thought he was pretty cool. This was my third game using him.

I really like spamming that laser. All of his skills are useful IMO. I need to get a good item order though.
    His laser is such a good poke, especially early game.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

i like dfg on him for the extra burst

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    It's funny, because Fiora is NOT the first champion that Tiamat would work with

But they all fail compared builds that don't require your enemies to be idiots

for pretty much the exact same reasons
    Malphite, Twitch and Gangplank have all had their Tiamat focused builds and like the above Fiora's Tiamat build is purely a "for fun" build.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    Malphite, Twitch and Gangplank have all had their Tiamat focused builds and like the above Fiora's Tiamat build is purely a "for fun" build.
    If they buffed the range on Tiamat and made it unique, and possibly do away with with the crappy regen stats(remove mana regen at the very least so non mana champs could use it) I could see it being pretty good on Malph. Reach 100% splash with one item would be pretty stronk. Build atmallet after that and you can go to down on all them nooblords!

Reminds me of Sven from dota, except his AD steroid was on his ult.

Olaph do you happen to know the range of the splash on Malphs cleave?

Nvm found it. It's 200, and Tiamat is at 185 currently. Quite bad actually, Nautilus shield dot thingy has 350 range. But then again Malph has a really big AD steroid in addition to 62% splash. If they buffed Tiamat to something between 200-350(don't think bigger would be a good idea), got rid of the mana regen, possibly replace rejuv bead with regrowth pendant to keep price somewhat the same. Slap a unique on this and it would be a sort of decent item.

I really like the dota version of this item and there it's actually a good item because of the decent range and the fact that the sustain on it is pretty good.
    Last edited by Arcon; 03-05-2012 at 10:11 AM.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Mmmm Gragas carry. Ult an enemy into me, Body Slam and Barrel Roll = dunski. I had such a unique lane one game this weekend with me as Gragas and my laning partner as Blitzcrank, who didn't farm and played support/tank. As soon as he grabbed someone I'd Body Slam and Barrel Roll for quick and massive damage on top of Blitz's knock-up. Of course at level 6 being anywhere near the turret = ultimate lulz, one time Blitz pulled from max range and I ulted them even further back into the turret.
    Now Playing: Mission Against Terror, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Dark Souls, League of Legends, Minecraft, and the piano. =3

Visit my fail Youtube channel(don't leave me nasty messages!): http://www.youtube.com/user/Mirii471

Page 3316 of 4295 FirstFirst ... 23162816321632663306331433153316331733183326336634163816 ... LastLast