League of Legends [Discussion]

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    I saw that, you can run away while casting and most of the times they will keep running into the explosion.

I love Karthus, I'm totally buying it once I have enough IP. <3
    Karthus was the first 6300 champ I purchased and I've had no regrets. The best is when you flash into a team fight and they kill you thinking "haha he's dead stupid moron" and then while dead you turn on defile and they melt like no tomorrow or even better your away from a team fight and everyone's running away to heal and you launch your ult dropping them all. Always try and get mid as karthus as his ult is epic (Note: a rylai's + ult = global slow).

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    Karthus was the first 6300 champ I purchased and I've had no regrets. The best is when you flash into a team fight and they kill you thinking "haha he's dead stupid moron" and then while dead you turn on defile and they melt like no tomorrow or even better your away from a team fight and everyone's running away to heal and you launch your ult dropping them all. Always try and get mid as karthus as his ult is epic (Note: a rylai's + ult = global slow).
    Ouch, 6.3K is kinda expensive for me right now, lol. I was also interested in another Champion called Veigar, can you tell me anything about him?

Game Journalist Reputation: 44

Veigar gets a lot of AP easily. He's nice if you like champions that get good later on.

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 182

Anyone from EU ---pref lvl 30 want to own some normal games?
    Currently best in:
    Mabinogi
    TF2

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Catling View Post
    Im only lvl 20 :9

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Ouch, 6.3K is kinda expensive for me right now, lol. I was also interested in another Champion called Veigar, can you tell me anything about him?
    Veigar really shines against AP heavy champs like annie or karthus (most caster types). If you're looking for a solid champ that's like karthus and veigar then I highly recommend getting annie. Every 5 skills she has a stun (so her 6th hit is a stun), her ult summons a bear that melts faces (although you can't control it) and she has a shield for added survivability. I think out of all the casters she's the easiest to play and do good with since all you'll really do is build up stuns and drop the ult on a group with the stun and then rinse and repeat.

I really hate playing with or against a champ I really want to try. I was playing a game against a malzahar that just tore it up in team fights. Either we just poorly positioned ourselves or what but he was really good at mass silencing everyone.

Game's pretty fun. I just dislike how if someone leaves a room everyone is kicked back to the waiting line. :/

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Catling View Post
    I could play but I am not lvl 30...

Wow, what's the deal with all these afkers? I have been in 3 games in a row where one person or even two just afk the entire match. :/ Mind you, we won one of those.

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 182

Well, give me yer ingames anyway, I play with low lvls, I really don't give a shit.
    Currently best in:
    Mabinogi
    TF2

Page 351 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 2513013413493503513523533614014518511351 ... LastLast