Page 351 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 2513013413493503513523533614014518511351 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #8751
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 30

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,878
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctellia View Post
    meh, some champions have decimal ap ratios(like 1.25), so to prevent some butthurt person from saying "OLOL ITS NOT 1.5 AP RATIO ITS 1.25 NOOB", you might want to see it

    plus just to clarify with yourself is nice too
    i can understand if you're a little off, but that was WAY off. almost like he's never even played the champ.

  2. #8752
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21
    Noctellia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    that's why I said what I said

    also holy **** we just took over the entire thread almost

  3. #8753
    Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 13

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    Uh no? Yah he's about 4x as hard to kill, however, his ult mixed with tides of blood, transfusion, then pool, then transfusion right after is a ridiculous combo that slows you, does 18% more damage to you with everything he does not to mention his tides of blood stacks increase his damage even more and he outheals the health he takes from using his abilities. Every mage has their bursts, but they aren't invincible while using them, they don't have 4k health, they don't drain the health (unless they have spell vamp in which case it's not much) and they aren't invincible during it. For every mage cleanse pretty much counter's them, or quicksilver sash (maybe this removes vlad's ult? Haven't tried) or silence/stun of your own. No mage has the ability to remove shit like that unless they themselves have cleanse in which case it doesn't make them invulnerable for 3 seconds and they don't slow/do damage/lifesteal during it either.

    Honestly I could live with it if it made you target-able still but you only take half damage or something to that effect.

    Edit : Oh and btw, transfusion is a 1:1 ratio with ability power.
    Hi, I`m Morganna, I would like to have a word with you.

    MeruMeru Credited for concept.

  4. #8754
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 30

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,878
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctellia View Post
    that's why I said what I said

    also holy **** we just took over the entire thread almost
    it was dying.

  5. #8755
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21
    Noctellia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaemonLasher View Post
    Hi, I`m Morganna, I would like to have a word with you.
    morgana is the best caster in the game now

  6. #8756
    Game Journalist Reputation: 44
    Kluey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    theres so many bad morgana's though.




  7. #8757
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,706
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Holy crap almost 4 pages worth of Vlad's discussion. Zzzz.

    I was in a game last night that ended at 26:00 because the other team surrendered... and they were down by 1 turret, that's all. It's weird when an entire team agrees to surrender for some unknown reason.

  8. #8758
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 20

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kluey View Post
    theres so many bad morgana's though.
    She takes really good decision making to play well...not to mention one of her main skills is a skill shot. Good morganas make me die a little inside
    MapleStory~LimaBear-126 Bowmaster -PaperDavis 70 CB(retired)
    Atlantica Online-Level 104 gunner/Limasorz (semi-retired)
    Lunia-SprayNPray Gunner
    xfire-Pigorgasm


    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Bearssiggy.gif

  9. #8759
    Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 13

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limabear View Post
    She takes really good decision making to play well...not to mention one of her main skills is a skill shot. Good morganas make me die a little inside
    Yeah it takes SO MUCH SKILL TO PLAY HER.

    Push Q, Aim it in the vicinity of 5 players, run up to them, Push W, click the ground, Push R, Push E, Shield yourself. Laugh as their entire team wipes.

    You want to focus her¿ Zhonyas says, gtfo; Black shield says, NO STUNS NO TAUNTS OLOLO NO SILENCE.

    MeruMeru Credited for concept.

  10. #8760
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 20

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaemonLasher View Post
    Yeah it takes SO MUCH SKILL TO PLAY HER.

    Push Q, Aim it in the vicinity of 5 players, run up to them, Push W, click the ground, Push R, Push E, Shield yourself. Laugh as their entire team wipes.

    You want to focus her¿ Zhonyas says, gtfo; Black shield says, NO STUNS NO TAUNTS OLOLO NO SILENCE.
    That's why every morgana is good, amirite?
    MapleStory~LimaBear-126 Bowmaster -PaperDavis 70 CB(retired)
    Atlantica Online-Level 104 gunner/Limasorz (semi-retired)
    Lunia-SprayNPray Gunner
    xfire-Pigorgasm


    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Bearssiggy.gif

  11. #8761
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119
    korncob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In a hair on my own head.
    Posts
    7,770
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaemonLasher View Post
    Hi, I`m Morganna, I would like to have a word with you.
    Just played vlad for the first time and raped the face off of a morgana just now. What were you saying?

    Your bind is useless against vlad, your ult is useless against vlad. Only thing that's good you have against him is spell immune for some odd seconds.

    Silence makes morgana useless as well...which there aren't a lot of those in the game atm only like 3 I believe.

    Also about the transfusion when I played him for some reason I was gaining full HP from transfusion...I must have had a strange spell-vamp build of some sort. Oh well, doesn't matter, it's a 2-3 second cooldown so who cares how much it heals it's still a free heal albeit it's just a version of alistar's heal except it's single target but does a good amount of damage.

    I was hitting about 400 with it towards mid-ish game right before they surrendered and healing for about 150~160. I see where his faults lie, in the midst of a battle 3 seconds is too long, so it's just a small nuke you spam as well as your E and you W on people that are running away for the most part. Alot more fun than the last time I tried him but I do still feel that he doesn't have enough counters due to the recent silence nerf. However I do want to try quicksilver sash on his ult to see if it takes off the damage/debuff because if it does then that would make him fairly balanced, as long as you don't mind taking up an item slot for a cheap MR item.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

  12. #8762
    Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 13

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    Just played vlad for the first time and raped the face off of a morgana just now. What were you saying?

    Your bind is useless against vlad, your ult is useless against vlad. Only thing that's good you have against him is spell immune for some odd seconds.

    Silence makes morgana useless as well...which there aren't a lot of those in the game atm only like 3 I believe.

    Also about the transfusion when I played him for some reason I was gaining full HP from transfusion...I must have had a strange spell-vamp build of some sort. Oh well, doesn't matter, it's a 2-3 second cooldown so who cares how much it heals it's still a free heal albeit it's just a version of alistar's heal except it's single target but does a good amount of damage.

    I was hitting about 400 with it towards mid-ish game right before they surrendered and healing for about 150~160. I see where his faults lie, in the midst of a battle 3 seconds is too long, so it's just a small nuke you spam as well as your E and you W on people that are running away for the most part. Alot more fun than the last time I tried him but I do still feel that he doesn't have enough counters due to the recent silence nerf. However I do want to try quicksilver sash on his ult to see if it takes off the damage/debuff because if it does then that would make him fairly balanced, as long as you don't mind taking up an item slot for a cheap MR item.
    Except you forgot what I said earlier. Your a pub player, You don`t play at anywhere near a decent level. Your opinion is still valid but its flawed as it stands. If the Morgana isn`t brain dead, then her ult will always hit you because you can`t avoid it once its latched on, and only if she`s brain dead she`ll hit R while your pooled. Spell shield makes her tanky against you because your a caster, and if once again, the Morgana isn`t brain dead she`ll EASILY have 300+ AP by the end of the laning phase due to the impossibility of harassing her out of it. She heals more then a health pot every time she AoE`s the creep wave and has a Get out of Disable free card.

    Vlad deals a decent amount of damage, sure he has good AP ratios on one of his skills, Morgana has amazing AP ratios on all 4 of her skills, and built in 35% spell vamp. Vlads ult amplifies damage which is nice, and it can deal quite abit aswell, Morganas ult blows Vlads ult out of the water in terms of damage and slows AND stuns, and is on a lower cool down.

    Anything Vlad can do, Morgana can do better.

    TLDR: Just because you beat a bad player doesn`t mean you make the tier list. Its the overall consensus that matters and if you compare numbers and facts, Morgana is the best mage in the game, just as Amumu is the best initiator in the game. If I win a game against an Amumu does that make him bad¿ No, it just means the player is bad.

    MeruMeru Credited for concept.

  13. #8763
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29
    SonicCebalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaemonLasher View Post
    Except you forgot what I said earlier. Your a pub player, You don`t play at anywhere near a decent level. Your opinion is still valid but its flawed as it stands. If the Morgana isn`t brain dead, then her ult will always hit you because you can`t avoid it once its latched on, and only if she`s brain dead she`ll hit R while your pooled. Spell shield makes her tanky against you because your a caster, and if once again, the Morgana isn`t brain dead she`ll EASILY have 300+ AP by the end of the laning phase due to the impossibility of harassing her out of it. She heals more then a health pot every time she AoE`s the creep wave and has a Get out of Disable free card.

    Vlad deals a decent amount of damage, sure he has good AP ratios on one of his skills, Morgana has amazing AP ratios on all 4 of her skills, and built in 35% spell vamp. Vlads ult amplifies damage which is nice, and it can deal quite abit aswell, Morganas ult blows Vlads ult out of the water in terms of damage and slows AND stuns, and is on a lower cool down.

    Anything Vlad can do, Morgana can do better.

    TLDR: Just because you beat a bad player doesn`t mean you make the tier list. Its the overall consensus that matters and if you compare numbers and facts, Morgana is the best mage in the game, just as Amumu is the best initiator in the game. If I win a game against an Amumu does that make him bad¿ No, it just means the player is bad.
    This is true.
    During laning phase against a vlad the morg can also feint and trick him into using pool, then bind him after.

    Also, vlad is squishy as hell, and he uses up 40% of his hp just to cast his complete spell combo.

  14. #8764
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119
    korncob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In a hair on my own head.
    Posts
    7,770
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaemonLasher View Post
    Except you forgot what I said earlier. Your a pub player, You don`t play at anywhere near a decent level. Your opinion is still valid but its flawed as it stands. If the Morgana isn`t brain dead, then her ult will always hit you because you can`t avoid it once its latched on, and only if she`s brain dead she`ll hit R while your pooled. Spell shield makes her tanky against you because your a caster, and if once again, the Morgana isn`t brain dead she`ll EASILY have 300+ AP by the end of the laning phase due to the impossibility of harassing her out of it. She heals more then a health pot every time she AoE`s the creep wave and has a Get out of Disable free card.

    Vlad deals a decent amount of damage, sure he has good AP ratios on one of his skills, Morgana has amazing AP ratios on all 4 of her skills, and built in 35% spell vamp. Vlads ult amplifies damage which is nice, and it can deal quite abit aswell, Morganas ult blows Vlads ult out of the water in terms of damage and slows AND stuns, and is on a lower cool down.

    Anything Vlad can do, Morgana can do better.

    TLDR: Just because you beat a bad player doesn`t mean you make the tier list. Its the overall consensus that matters and if you compare numbers and facts, Morgana is the best mage in the game, just as Amumu is the best initiator in the game. If I win a game against an Amumu does that make him bad¿ No, it just means the player is bad.
    Wow, I'm not even going to comment against you because you obviously don't know me, you haven't played with/against me or anyone I play with or against. Feel free to respond as much as you like but I'm putting you on ignore, I'm not going to sit around reading blind ignorance from people like you anymore.

    @ Sonic : 40%? No. He uses 20% of his CURRENT health to cast one of his abilities and maybe 1/25-40th of his health to cast his aoe that buffs him with extra healing and damage. Then every 3 seconds he can gain 150 health of that back at the same time damaging whoever/whatever he is against.
    Last edited by korncob; 09-15-2010 at 11:14 PM.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

  15. #8765
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 34
    Heroshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,968
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I still say annie is the best caster >>. Aoe stun your 100% able to get off along with crazy burst damage. Morgana is still nice with her spell shield but theres ALOT that could happen to make your ult next to worthless.

  16. #8766
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 94
    MoonStoneX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    4,152
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroshi View Post
    I still say annie is the best caster >>. Aoe stun your 100% able to get off along with crazy burst damage. Morgana is still nice with her spell shield but theres ALOT that could happen to make your ult next to worthless.
    She is the Strongest Caster in Power but Morg is the Best cuz she is Balanced out in Power and CC.


  17. #8767
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119
    korncob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In a hair on my own head.
    Posts
    7,770
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroshi View Post
    I still say annie is the best caster >>. Aoe stun your 100% able to get off along with crazy burst damage. Morgana is still nice with her spell shield but theres ALOT that could happen to make your ult next to worthless.
    Eh, they all have their ups and downs. In the midst of a team battle though morgana's ult is pretty deadly especially if she gets fed. She would be useless against someone like fiddlesticks also zhonya's ring does well against her if your an AP user, just pop it when she does her ult.

    Also is there some sort of vendetta against urgot now? I found the best build for him but every team I've been with is like "oh god urgot now we lose" etc.
    Last edited by korncob; 09-15-2010 at 11:24 PM.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

  18. #8768
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29
    SonicCebalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    Wow, I'm not even going to comment against you because you obviously don't know me, you haven't played with/against me or anyone I play with or against. Feel free to respond as much as you like but I'm putting you on ignore, I'm not going to sit around reading blind ignorance from people like you anymore.

    @ Sonic : 40%? No. He uses 20% of his CURRENT health to cast one of his abilities and maybe 1/25-40th of his health to cast his aoe that buffs him with extra healing and damage. Then every 3 seconds he can gain 150 health of that back at the same time damaging whoever/whatever he is against.
    No but the thing is, Morg does outshine Vlad.

    Most common combo in team fights is:

    Hemoplague -> Transfusion -> Pool -> Tides -> Transfusion

    Let's say a Vlad has 3000 hp, he will at least have 2100 after he casts this combo (healing included)

    Many moves still hit Vladimir during pool, and with ignites hes basically screwed over anyway. Even with high HP he dies super fast especially during a team fight.

  19. #8769
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119
    korncob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In a hair on my own head.
    Posts
    7,770
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicCebalo View Post
    No but the thing is, Morg does outshine Vlad.

    Most common combo in team fights is:

    Hemoplague -> Transfusion -> Pool -> Tides -> Transfusion

    Let's say a Vlad has 3000 hp, he will at least have 2100 after he casts this combo (healing included)

    Many moves still hit Vladimir during pool, and with ignites hes basically screwed over anyway. Even with high HP he dies super fast especially during a team fight.
    Morgana can only go partially invulnerable, vlad is completely invulnerable for 3 seconds, can move, and slows everyone...not to mention his cooldown is about half of morgana's if I remember right.

    What moves still hit vlad during pool?

    Oh and if you count hemoplague I suppose that does take all of that health away, but you can do all of that, and use your W to escape...it's not like vlad is underpowered or something. As long as you don't initiate with vlad which would obviously be stupid then your health isn't going to matter quite as much, I didn't realize his ult took away 15% though that's nice to know.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

  20. #8770
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    minajkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,554
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    Eh, they all have their ups and downs. In the midst of a team battle though morgana's ult is pretty deadly especially if she gets fed. She would be useless against someone like fiddlesticks also zhonya's ring does well against her if your an AP user, just pop it when she does her ult.

    Also is there some sort of vendetta against urgot now? I found the best build for him but every team I've been with is like "oh god urgot now we lose" etc.
    urgots only good early to mid game late game he's pretty much worthless

  21. #8771
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119
    korncob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In a hair on my own head.
    Posts
    7,770
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    urgots only good early to mid game late game he's pretty much worthless
    Actually endgame is where I was dominating with this build...I would ult MF and we would beat the crap out of her because she was fed then it was instantly a 4v5. Was doing around 400 with my Q and autoattacking for 600 crit/300 ish regular and reducing their armor + aoe dot from my E...that's not so bad but I do feel he is just a tad bit underpowered in some ways.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

  22. #8772
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21
    Noctellia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I thought you couldn't R with morgana if vlad was in his pool

  23. #8773
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29
    SonicCebalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    Morgana can only go partially invulnerable, vlad is completely invulnerable for 3 seconds, can move, and slows everyone...not to mention his cooldown is about half of morgana's if I remember right.

    What moves still hit vlad during pool?

    Oh and if you count hemoplague I suppose that does take all of that health away, but you can do all of that, and use your W to escape...it's not like vlad is underpowered or something. As long as you don't initiate with vlad which would obviously be stupid then your health isn't going to matter quite as much, I didn't realize his ult took away 15% though that's nice to know.
    Actually Morganas shield is only 3 second longer c/d, has a 1:1 ratio and makes her immune to ANY debuffs. This effectively means that no spells effect her during the shield until it breaks (including vlad's ultimate).

    Any DoTs, Fiddles Drain, Morganas Ult, Singed Poison, Veigars Stuns, Shens Taunt, Karthus' Wall, Anivia's Wall, Chogath's Rupture, Gangplanks Ult, Twitch Expunge, and TFs Red Card AOE still hit Vlad.

    He's not underpowered, but he's not very strong either. The laning phase is what makes him seem powerful as many people have trouble countering someone with a spammable nuke. Vlad dies insanely fast and I can literally 3 shot him as AP Poppy.

  24. #8774
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12
    Azriel2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctellia View Post
    I thought you couldn't R with morgana if vlad was in his pool
    If you catch him before he uses the pool then her ult stays attached to him for the 2nd half of her ult. You can't however use it on him when he's in his pool since you can't target it. Also lock on skills (like panths stun) will still hit you if you pool while they are in mid animation (I had a panth stun me just after I entered my pool in one game). Also speaking of panth I really think his spear through should be a skill shot having him walk into the middle of minions and auto hit you for a skill that high damage early game is lame, atleast with nidalee's spear you can dodge it if you see it coming.

  25. #8775
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 94
    MoonStoneX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    4,152
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Lets change the Subject

    Anyone know when Sona is going to e released cuz I am hoping she gets released next week . I need a new Support champion cuz Janna and Soraka are getting boring and I only play Taric once in a blue moon.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •