League of Legends [Discussion]

やめてください! Reputation: 296

There's a chance they might release her next week if they add her to the PBE during the weekend or so. I hope so!

Also, I prefer her DAT *** teaser art, regardless if you can't see her face.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    There's a chance they might release her next week if they add her to the PBE during the weekend or so. I hope so!

Also, I prefer her DAT *** teaser art, regardless if you can't see her face.
    Yeah, I prefer the previous one. It had more of a "calm, mysteries yet deadly" look to it.

also dat ***

I look forward to Kimmundo's take on this champion............for research purposes, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 15

Just found out I will be out for vacation for the next 2 weeks so I won't be able to play any. I'll miss the chance to play her when she's OP ;___;

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/z...horns-revealed
    The other site wasn't that off her abilities actually. She sounds interesting enough. Also there's a good chance she'll be playable in the pbe by tomorrow.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Practicing Tristana for the first time in bot mode. Laughed my balls out when I rocket jumped behind them and ultied them into my tower. LOL

やめてください! Reputation: 296

I don't like her in-game model that much to be honest. They could have stayed away from the Poison Ivy look but nope.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    I don't like her in-game model that much to be honest. They could have stayed away from the Poison Ivy look but nope.
    I really like the way her hair turned out but kind of not feeling all that green.

Hmm....I kind of like her default skin, but I am very interested what her other skin will be.

Also...all this info so quickly, maybe they have abandoned the 2 week release schedule and we'll get her next week?

Also, I like the sound of her skills and love her lore. I also like how she isn't evil, she is simply amoral like Ahri was at one point.

Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Zyra seems quite appealing. Probably going to instabuy on released.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post26846919
    Woohoo Xerath's ult is reverted back to pre-change and he gets to keep his buffs.

Upcoming patch is going to be fantastic. Zyra, Xerath's ult getting reverted, Stealth rework, Xin buffs. Lots of cool things this upcoming patch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    Zyra seems quite appealing. Probably going to instabuy on released.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post26846919
    Woohoo Xerath's ult is reverted back to pre-change and he gets to keep his buffs.

Upcoming patch is going to be fantastic. Zyra, Xerath's ult getting reverted, Stealth rework, Xin buffs. Lots of cool things this upcoming patch!!!
    Are you sure stealth and xin are the next patch? Last I heard it was a upcoming patch and would go into PBE a week or two before release.

Page 3566 of 4293 FirstFirst ... 25663066346635163556356435653566356735683576361636664066 ... LastLast