League of Legends [Discussion]

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 15

Rammus may have slow clear times but damn is he funny to play. People seem to have absolutely no idea what to do against him. Dat 3 second taunt.. bought $100 in RP hoping for a good sale this weekend and.... nope.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 23

28 assist with Alistar. So much fun in dom. Knocking people into turret with Garrison splash. Tank Diana is also fun for similar things with her E. And her synergy with Kat is too much. They can't even get away.

I might get Shen next. Or maybe just save for Lulu or the champ after Rengar.

Thanks Seya!

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 91

The keys for alienware's giveaway are available now.......just yi + samurai yi skin though so..............yay?

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaw...-giveaway/127/

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 15

Christ they went fast, didn't get one.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97

Yeah i wouldn't of minded a samurai skin for yi, considering it's the only yi skin I like xD

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 91

Well, there's supposed to be another batch of keys tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Well, there's supposed to be another batch of keys tomorrow.
    I'll try to keep an eye on it then. Thanks

So I think the only role I'll never quite get the hang of is top lane. I'm getting better at adc (it's mostly the laning phase I need work on)but top I'm...just not sure WHAT I'm doing wrong most of the time, which makes it difficult to really improve, you know?
    Last edited by Acreon; 08-17-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 69

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    I'll try to keep an eye on it then. Thanks

So I think the only role I'll never quite get the hang of is top lane. I'm getting better at adc (it's mostly the laning phase I need work on)but top I'm...just not sure WHAT I'm doing wrong most of the time, which makes it difficult to really improve, you know?
    Top lane is a strange one. It's mostly all about countering champs thus making is quite difficult really. If it's blind pick you certainly can't counter champs. You'll have to learn your matchups and see which matchups you'll be able to go agressive or passive. This room has a lot less room for errors than other lanes since it's so reliant on counters and it's a very snowbally lane.

Good to know, thanks yuki (Mingsenayuki?)

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 46

so after a 2W : 3L bout of playing today, and one of the losses was as a support ali w/ ashe against a sona+soraka lane, and after a bout of 'do this ali, do that ali, don't do that ali' and 'our ali fails, why did you miss that play', and etc., decided I'm going to avoid support like the plague in solo queue normal. kudos to the brave people that support in solo queue, especially ones like the Janna I had in my last match as a Draven (we won against a troll team of Akali/Nunu/Morde/Xer/Panth even though it was effectively 5v4 for a long while because our jungler was Heimer).
    Messing around.

Page 3615 of 4258 FirstFirst ... 26153115351535653605361336143615361636173625366537154115 ... LastLast