League of Legends [Discussion]

42 Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    Top lane is a strange one. It's mostly all about countering champs thus making is quite difficult really. If it's blind pick you certainly can't counter champs. You'll have to learn your matchups and see which matchups you'll be able to go agressive or passive. This room has a lot less room for errors than other lanes since it's so reliant on counters and it's a very snowbally lane.
    To be honest, there are quite a few of safe picks for top lane.

Namely Irelia, Jax, Malphite, Lee Sin, Yorick, Kennen and Olaf.

Vladimir/Rumble match ups can go either way to be honest.
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

ult the vayne comp op

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    so after a 2W : 3L bout of playing today, and one of the losses was as a support ali w/ ashe against a sona+soraka lane, and after a bout of 'do this ali, do that ali, don't do that ali' and 'our ali fails, why did you miss that play', and etc., decided I'm going to avoid support like the plague in solo queue normal. kudos to the brave people that support in solo queue, especially ones like the Janna I had in my last match as a Draven (we won against a troll team of Akali/Nunu/Morde/Xer/Panth even though it was effectively 5v4 for a long while because our jungler was Heimer).
    Yeah, playing support in solo q can be a real pain in the *** if you have a bad adc. For instance, playing Blitz and getting a REALLY good pull off (after targeting them) and instead of them bursting them down they just sit there and keep farming (all the while not even getting last hits). Happens so often.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

So now i have 3150 Ip i want buy one of them who of them do u thhink is good to buy guyz `?.. Karthus or Gragas or kassadin ?

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

Quote Originally Posted by Mad2Pac View Post
    So now i have 3150 Ip i want buy one of them who of them do u thhink is good to buy guyz `?.. Karthus or Gragas or kassadin ?
    Gragas is probably the safest pick out of the three and hardest to counter.

He's also a blast to play.

Personally not a big fan of Karthus and Kassadin so I can't talk them up much. They are both really good champions, but in lane they can be easily countered and you might have a bad time while trying to learn them.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 225

Quote Originally Posted by Mad2Pac View Post
    gragas is the hardest of the two, you need to have perfect aim to reach the same level as kassadin/karthus in terms of damage
    karthus though, is by far the strongest mid/late of the two. farm all game, assist with r, suddenly 700 ap and you will trash their entire team from beyond the grave. they're both banned a lot, though.

there's a wolf in my heart

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    gragas is the hardest of the two, you need to have perfect aim to reach the same level as kassadin/karthus in terms of damage
    karthus though, is by far the strongest mid/late of the two. farm all game, assist with r, suddenly 700 ap and you will trash their entire team from beyond the grave. they're both banned a lot, though.
    thats right kassadin and karth always banned in ranked games xDD but i played as Gragas hes normal champ not hard was for me but hes ulti killed me hahah i casted always fail xDDD

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 15

I've never played a game where Karthus wasn't banned.

I've seen a couple where Kassadin wasn't banned, someone snatched him up immediately and did absolutely horrible. I've actually never seen anyone do good with him.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97

Quote Originally Posted by Karkelo View Post
    I've never played a game where Karthus wasn't banned.

I've seen a couple where Kassadin wasn't banned, someone snatched him up immediately and did absolutely horrible. I've actually never seen anyone do good with him.
    if he isn't countered in lane and is being played by someone competent, he can a force to be reckoned with.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    if he isn't countered in lane and is being played by someone competent, he can a force to be reckoned with.
    Yes, Karth can be very scary with dat passive of his. 7s of spell spam and you can't CC him, with a global ult that can hit real hard with deathcap and void staff. just his early and part of mid game sucks, and he's very vulnerable to burst casters.

also to my fellow Dravenites, that feeling when you finally really understand your axe, it feels good man. feels good.
    Messing around.

Page 3616 of 4259 FirstFirst ... 26163116351635663606361436153616361736183626366637164116 ... LastLast