League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    if you don't deserve to be a higher elo, you will naturally fall back, despite being carried. there's no such thing as elo hell, you're just bad. deal with it. (:
    Wise words. Elo hell is just an excuse. Sure you can fall due to bad teammates but not by 100+ points.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Wise words. Elo hell is just an excuse. Sure you can fall due to bad teammates but not by 100+ points.
    Well, considering solo Q is like flipping a coin, it surely can land on tails 10 times in a row. But if you consistently keep falling lower, then the problem might be you.
    Some people might be better than the elo they're currently at, but they just lack the skill to carry their team.

there's a wolf in my heart

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 15

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try some more PvP later and hopefully get matched against more Malphs, I think I was just having a bad time because I was constantly getting pushed from ganks and had no room to do much of anything. Also, I thought Malph was pure AD until I played him last night and found out he is AP, so that should help me a lot.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 12

Solo queue is way too inconsistent. Dropped from 2k elo to 1800s with no chance of getting out for a while because of feeders every single game. Ad carries don't even know how to play.
    League of Legends ign = Leaguesoflegends 1755 ELO Current ELO: 2012 June 16

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Karkelo View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try some more PvP later and hopefully get matched against more Malphs, I think I was just having a bad time because I was constantly getting pushed from ganks and had no room to do much of anything. Also, I thought Malph was pure AD until I played him last night and found out he is AP, so that should help me a lot.
    Malph is actually a very interesting beast. He can be played as AD, AP, or a tank successfully depending on the enemy team comp.

yay!

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

i believe solo q is all up to you until around 1500, maybe 1600 where its completely possible to carry the team and people on the other team arent good enough to carry yet

after that its p much a coin toss

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 92

how exactly do you carry feeders

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2487391

Heimer turns around an becomes instantly aroused at the sight of Corki stroking his bare yordle **** smirking, waiting for the inventor to make his move. "Well everything appears to be in order." coos Heimer after staring intensely at the pilots **** "What could possible be the problem?".
    Why.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by ZormaX View Post
    how exactly do you carry feeders
    by being a better player than they are. some games are uncarryable, but that's to be expected. address issues BEFORE they occur.

also pubtraining is usually a very efficient way of winning in lower elo.

there's a wolf in my heart

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Karkelo View Post
    AP Malphite isn't as viable as it once was due to the ratio nerf, he is stronger built around armour.

Page 3619 of 4280 FirstFirst ... 26193119351935693609361736183619362036213629366937194119 ... LastLast