League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post
    really ad casters just need buffs or reworks, an item isnt going to make them particularly viable again

trundle is not a good jungle because of the lack of aoe and cc, and he doesnt transition well at all. a lot of the strong jungles revolve around camping a solo lane now, which hes not that great at

to be fair, the dota vs lol lifesteal argument isnt that comparable. usually regen is taken on a lot of heroes over it, at least until late game

fizz kinda got overshadowed by diana, the superior melee ap

the jungle is fine right now, other than the golem camp. its just way too harsh on a lot of jungles for very little reward, and ends up getting ignored for a large portion of the game.
    diana is ****ing broken. **** her. no idea what they were thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    diana is ****ing broken. **** her. no idea what they were thinking.
    I would honestly add Akali into that, if she gets fed 3 kills she's annoying and can carry way too hard.

Been playing the sexy mech kha zix, went 22/4 as him.
    His Q gets waay too strong if it's evolved.
    The base damage for it is around 250 + the 600 from AD then 12% missing health.
    I think his Q needs more cooldown or less damage, also he needs more mana regen imo.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Karkelo View Post

Very next game first pick went alistar and called mid.. his profile showed nothing but feeding. URRGGGHHHHH. Luckily I dodged before I even saw that.
    To be fair, I have seen a Alistar absolutely wreck mid...........then again his opponent was a pre-rework Eve so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 131

Well they aren't just going to add new items they'll also be changing and removing current ones. The hyper dominance of PD and IE were an example of something that will change.

Granted it is all talk until these changes see the light of day but none-the-less.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 69

Anyone feel like the recent champions all have low mana costs? I don't mind Zyra or Syndra because they're casters but it's the other non-caster champs that worries me. I feel like all the upcoming new champs are going to have absurdly low mana cost to. Khazix's Q frustrates me. It's spammable, 25 mana cost, high scaling, and does % damage.

Also, I hope they stop releasing champions with inherent tankiness, burst damage AND sustain damage. That's obviously not healthy balancing. Yeah I'm looking at you Diana and Rengar. =\
    Last edited by M1nGs3N4yuk1; 09-29-2012 at 05:55 PM.

General Manager Reputation: 353

I feel like that's not even a recent trend. It's felt that way since Talon.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    Anyone feel like the recent champions all have low mana costs? I don't mind Zyra or Syndra because they're casters but it's the other non-caster champs that worries me. I feel like all the upcoming new champs are going to have absurdly low mana cost to. Khazix's Q frustrates me. It's spammable, 25 mana cost, high scaling, and does % damage.

Also, I hope they stop releasing champions with inherent tankiness, burst damage AND sustain damage. That's obviously not healthy balancing. Yeah I'm looking at you Diana and Rengar. =\
    always said riot cant make heroes for shit, and i stand by it.

ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Would love it if you guys can up vote and reply to my thread. Only up vote it if you like it though. It's a LoL dictionary to help new players get to know the words of the game. I've had several people ask me what does "x" mean so I decided to make this guide.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post29637278

Sent it in to the summoner showcase and got a reply so maybe it will be featured.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    Would love it if you guys can up vote and reply to my thread. Only up vote it if you like it though. It's a LoL dictionary to help new players get to know the words of the game. I've had several people ask me what does "x" mean so I decided to make this guide.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post29637278

Sent it in to the summoner showcase and got a reply so maybe it will be featured.
    lol. so hard to understand any of the abbreviations used in the game.

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    lol. so hard to understand any of the abbreviations used in the game.
    You mean from the guide or in general? That's kinda why I made it. :P
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Page 3672 of 4296 FirstFirst ... 26723172357236223662367036713672367336743682372237724172 ... LastLast