League of Legends [Discussion]

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

They should make Elise and Jayce transformation form like Nidalee, at level 6 instead of level 1. Maybe that'll put Jayce back into his place... I hate that guy.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    They should make Elise and Jayce transformation form like Nidalee, at level 6 instead of level 1. Maybe that'll put Jayce back into his place... I hate that guy.
    The problem with Jayce is that they made his kit far too good. I mean he has a slow, a knockback that does damage based on hp, a move speed and attack speed boost, and he's naturally a beefy champion

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    The problem with Jayce is that they made his kit far too good. I mean he has a slow, a knockback that does damage based on hp, a move speed and attack speed boost, and he's naturally a beefy champion
    And he has good poke, gate + his ranged Q hurts sometimes xP
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120

hes also got the sustain to never stop poking, its a hard task to run out of mana in a lane on jayce, i don't really think its his early game that's the problem i can counter him on most of the champions i play now, its the fact that he never seems to fall off, hes a good champion leve 1-18 and 10 minutes to 70, i also think hes pretty underated in the jungle, he has fast clears good sustain and decent ganks with a gate + Q

That being said hes one of my favorite champions to play currently just because his kit is so much fun, hes the better version of AD nidalee i always wanted.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

That's the problem. He is a such a bully because he has access to his full kit before 6. If he can only transform starting at level 6, maybe other champs will have a fighting chance against him so he can't just start snowballing pre-6. He is still a big bully. This can at least ease the lane for other champs against him.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    That's the problem. He is a such a bully because he has access to his full kit before 6. If he can only transform starting at level 6, maybe other champs will have a fighting chance against him so he can't just start snowballing pre-6. He is still a big bully. This can at least ease the lane for other champs against him.
    Indeed making him transform only at 6 would be nice, but he should also get to pick his starting form, just that he can't switch to other till 6.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97

I'm really curious about the item remake, as it gets closer and closer I just can't help but wonder what is being added/removed. They mentioned that burst champs like brand and veigar are going to be more viable because of it but I just have to what an item could do that would make them viable without in turn giving the other mids more strength as well.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    I'm really curious about the item remake, as it gets closer and closer I just can't help but wonder what is being added/removed. They mentioned that burst champs like brand and veigar are going to be more viable because of it but I just have to what an item could do that would make them viable without in turn giving the other mids more strength as well.
    you mean

Blackfire Torch

+50 Ability Power +300 Health +350 Mana UNIQUE Passive: Your spells burn for an additional 5% of the target champion's maximum Health in magic damage over 3 seconds (effect halved for AoE).

Cost: 500

then again that's for tt only, i believe. but who knows~
    also veigar has always been viable if you can survive his lower levels.. brand, on the other hand, suffers from a lot and frankly won't be viable from just a single item.
    Last edited by Candyholic; 10-22-2012 at 04:00 AM.

there's a wolf in my heart

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    dunno about AP items, but the only definites I know of is that GA is getting shafted (armor/MR stats removed, life gain on resurrect buffed to compensate), and PD is getting attacked as well for having so many stats while being relatively cheap for a high-tier item (most likely going to get the Zhonya treatment aka split into two items).

One very important thing to also remember is that there's talk about the armor penetration rules being changed to it's old form, aka reduction order is percentage -> flat, instead of right now which is flat -> percentage, mainly to help assassins and AD casters who are bound to have both. Also it makes the black cleaver for ADC's more viable as a means of countering tanky teams.

They are also trying something to make top lane not so...snowbally and toxic, which I have to agree.

Overall I believe they want to do the DoTA 2 itemization thing as I see it, where there will be at least one item as an answer for each potential encounter, so teams won't be so screwed if they get outpicked.

Edit:
    People are also speculating that one of the purposes of the DFG nerf is to see which burst mages kits are broken if they need DFG so badly.
    Last edited by Jerov; 10-22-2012 at 04:03 AM.
    Messing around.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    you mean

Blackfire Torch

+50 Ability Power +300 Health +350 Mana UNIQUE Passive: Your spells burn for an additional 5% of the target champion's maximum Health in magic damage over 3 seconds (effect halved for AoE).

Cost: 500
    Yeah, sure it helps veigar and brand but honestly I feel poke champs would benefit from it more.
    Veigar I think just needs a buff. Make his q travel faster(possible scaling Ap?), increase the range of his e+decrease it's early game CD, and make his w's delay shorter at later levels.
    That's what I feel would possibly make veigar a more plausible pick anyways, bran don the other hand I'm not sure what to do without making him OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    dunno about AP items, but the only definites I know of is that GA is getting shafted (armor/MR stats removed, life gain on resurrect buffed to compensate), and PD is getting attacked as well for having so many stats while being relatively cheap for a high-tier item (most likely going to get the Zhonya treatment aka split into two items).

One very important thing to also remember is that there's talk about the armor penetration rules being changed to it's old form, aka reduction order is percentage -> flat, instead of right now which is flat -> percentage, mainly to help assassins and AD casters who are bound to have both. Also it makes the black cleaver for ADC's more viable as a means of countering tanky teams.

They are also trying something to make top lane not so...snowbally and toxic, which I have to agree.

Overall I believe they want to do the DoTA 2 itemization thing as I see it, where there will be at least one item as an answer for each potential encounter, so teams won't be so screwed if they get outpicked.

Edit:
    People are also speculating that one of the purposes of the DFG nerf is to see which burst mages kits are broken if they need DFG so badly.
    Yeah I agree I like what I've heard so far but this is the only thing(burst caster help) that I'm worried about. I honestly can't wait to play talon more when the new ad caster items come, especially if they're anything like Pillager and King's blade in TT.
    Last edited by Acreon; 10-22-2012 at 04:07 AM.

Page 3705 of 4282 FirstFirst ... 27053205360536553695370337043705370637073715375538054205 ... LastLast