League of Legends [Discussion]

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Yeah I agree I like what I've heard so far but this is the only thing(burst caster help) that I'm worried about. I honestly can't wait to play talon more when the new ad caster items come, especially if they're anything like Pillager and King's blade in TT.
    Generally the way I'm gonna look at it for now is that the new TT items are Riot's way of seeing how people would react to the new itemization they're thinking of.

As for items that would only help burst casters, the only item right now I can think of is an AP item that has an active ability that does:

-For Xs (let's say 3s or 4s, cooldown is from 60s to 120s), your AP is amped by 25-30% or a portion of your spell's damage is dealt as true damage (lets say 30%)

-Every Xs (lets say 15s-30s), you get a counter, up to four counters (for QWER). You can then hit the active and for 5-10s your spells will have their damage amped by 25-30% or do the true damage thing again, each spell cast consuming one counter.

Having AoE and DoT penalties can be put in as well if so desired.
    Last edited by Jerov; 10-22-2012 at 04:21 AM.
    Messing around.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Have they nerfed Rengar already? I want him to get nerfed again, and again, and again.

And again.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Yeah, sure it helps veigar and brand but honestly I feel poke champs would benefit from it more.
    Veigar I think just needs a buff. Make his q travel faster(possible scaling Ap?), increase the range of his e+decrease it's early game CD, and make his w's delay shorter at later levels.
    That's what I feel would possibly make veigar a more plausible pick anyways, bran don the other hand I'm not sure what to do without making him OP.

Yeah I agree I like what I've heard so far but this is the only thing(burst caster help) that I'm worried about. I honestly can't wait to play talon more when the new ad caster items come, especially if they're anything like Pillager and King's blade in TT.
    the problem with brand is that everything about him is situational. situational stun, situational damage, no escape blabla. brand needs A LOT of love to make him a 'prefered pick' over zyra, ahri, cassi, ori etc. you know, the usual. if you want dmg you pick cassi/karthus, if you want utility you pick ahri/anivia/ori. brand doesn't fit into anything.

why would you want a veigar buff? he is fine the way he is, he's a late game burster, not a super broken all-game round burster like zyra or ahri. (love both<3 never touch them riot pls) his E is pretty much THE best non-ultimate in the game. it's an ultimate on a regular spell, and it's on a ridiculous cooldown. problem is getting through his atrocious early-game, which is beyond reliant on mana regen to farm, let alone trade(it's either or, really) and he suffers from the fact that he has to max W to farm, but if he doesn't max Q he can't trade at all.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    the problem with brand is that everything about him is situational. situational stun, situational damage, no escape blabla. brand needs A LOT of love to make him a 'prefered pick' over zyra, ahri, cassi, ori etc. you know, the usual. if you want dmg you pick cassi/karthus, if you want utility you pick ahri/anivia/ori. brand doesn't fit into anything.

why would you want a veigar buff? he is fine the way he is, he's a late game burster, not a super broken all-game round burster like zyra or ahri. (love both<3 never touch them riot pls) his E is pretty much THE best non-ultimate in the game. it's an ultimate on a regular spell, and it's on a ridiculous cooldown. problem is getting through his atrocious early-game, which is beyond reliant on mana regen to farm, let alone trade(it's either or, really) and he suffers from the fact that he has to max W to farm, but if he doesn't max Q he can't trade at all.
    Haha his early game is why I wanted his e to have a better cd early on, and the w speed up late game is so that it can actually hit a bit more consistently once people have their mercs.

Basically I agree with you, why most of the changes I put on the table are to more make more competitive, he doesn't really need more damage just needs some touch ups.

Also yeah brand just...poor charcoal man....

Haha his early game is why I wanted his e to have a better cd early on, and the w speed up late game is so that it can actually hit a bit more consistently once people have their mercs.

Basically I agree with you, why most of the changes I put on the table are to more make more competitive, he doesn't really need more damage just needs some touch ups.

Also yeah brand just...poor charcoal man....
    lower e cooldown early on would turn him into a monster.

ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

lower e cooldown early on would turn him into a monster.
    only early game, possibly something like 18->17.5-17->16.5->16 (currently starts at 20 and ticks to 16)

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

champs revolving around a single mechanic are shit and aren't viable

this is why karma is shit (way too cdr reliant, her actual ratios aren't bad and she only really needs a few other minor changes past her reliance on cdr)

this is why veigar is shit (dfg nerf hurts him a lot and that's what was keeping him viable)

this is why brand is shit (the need to combo skills to improve his damage output and utility is a neat idea but it's not a good mechanic in practice and holds him back a lot)

this is why trynd is shit (he was viable for a time when riot buffed him so hard he could function well without crits)

etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post

this is why karma is shit (way too cdr reliant, her actual ratios aren't bad and she only really needs a few other minor changes past her reliance on cdr)

this is why veigar is shit (dfg nerf hurts him a lot and that's what was keeping him viable)

this is why brand is shit (the need to combo skills to improve his damage output and utility is a neat idea but it's not a good mechanic in practice and holds him back a lot)

this is why trynd is shit (he was viable for a time when riot buffed him so hard he could function well without crits)

etc etc
    Then you have champs with just stupid crazy kits
    COUGH BLTIZCRANK COUGH

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post

etc etc
    trynd is sooo popular in korea, like i don't even. guess it's his awesome mocking shout + spin ganks.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Have they nerfed Rengar already? I want him to get nerfed again, and again, and again.

And again.
    Him and Jayce are getting hit with nerfs next patch, Look up the current PBE patch notes to see specifically, too lazy to look it up myself.

Then you have champs with just stupid crazy kits
    COUGH BLTIZCRANK COUGH
    To be fair, I'm still pissed about how Blitz fits into the Meta. One piece of shit "pro" player uses him as a support, all of a sudden he can only be played as a support or else you're trolling. Screw the meta.

trynd is sooo popular in korea, like i don't even. guess it's his awesome mocking shout + spin ganks.
    It's most likely because of how much he fits into the whole "berserker" persona like Olaf, except for his crits and his god mode. Then again Koreans have a strange taste in champions.

Page 3706 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 27063206360636563696370437053706370737083716375638064206 ... LastLast