List:
    Akali,
    Karma,
    Kennen,
    Lux,
    Malzahar,
    Udyr,
    Urgot & Xin Zhao...

Still loving my Teemo, got all his skins cept the legendary one(Astronaut).. (gotn' RP blocked for the 6th day in a row)
    Also Resistance Caitlyn(skin) is so cute,_love her, tested her as AP, OP STUFF i tell you.

Loving my nautilus too.. he looks so funny when he moves fastish'slowish

42 Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    because she is the only true counter to jayce.
    I don't think she's a counter.

More like she has an easier time dealing with him.

Irelia is pretty good vs Jayce as well.
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 27

Loving Caitlynn everyday, hating Jayce every second.

Finally decided to try Ranked. I can honestly say the trolls in Ranked are worse than ones in blind pick.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 24

My friend is streaming on twitch tv right now if anyone wants to check it out.
    http://www.twitch.tv/journeytothetop

It was not necessary to camouflage the insanity of the world of today within a science fiction setting.
    The world today has become the world that writers predicted long ago.
    The controlling authorities are constantly, and successfully, untilizing the fear tactic to control the
    masses, through misinformation and distraction.

Fear is bondage. Fear is slavery. Fear is Hell. Fear is control.

The American Dream (The best cartoon ever.)

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 15

Gangplank is so much fun. The only champion I've played that I've had a 90% winrate with. Still need to work on the jungling bit, though. I felt way too poor even though I was fed. Clearing times felt normal, I dunno. Guess I stayed in lane a lot more than usual.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 74

GP needs a buff. He snowballs well like every other top laner to get farmed but he needs some tweeks to make him better and viable. Problem is, Riot doesn't know how to buff and balance, so if they do work on him, they'll make him ridiculously overpowered. It's the life cycle of Riot.

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    GP needs a buff. He snowballs well like every other top laner to get farmed but he needs some tweeks to make him better and viable. Problem is, Riot doesn't know how to buff and balance, so if they do work on him, they'll make him ridiculously overpowered. It's the life cycle of Riot.
    He does seem to need something done, but I'm not quite sure what yet. He is very versatile bruiser. Bankplank, tankplank, jungleplank, critplank, supportplank... there are so many ways to build him to be efficient with the team, but the problem is he is somewhat worthless aside from his slows until late-game in which he doesn't particularly shine due to being a one trick pony due to only have one skill do actually reliable damage. He is only really good when paired with strong bursty characters due to this, because his slowing and team buff is where he shines the most. I do believe he is one of the best lane freezers in the game that actually profit well from that strategy, though. I LOVE being 2-3k gold ahead of my lane opponent at the end of lane phase simply due to being able to turtle so easily. If you can get triforce and warmogs early on, you can pretty much carry your team into early teamfighting to force a surrender because your crits, slows and severe tankiness just destroys teams that have no teamwork.

42 Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Karkelo View Post
    He does seem to need something done, but I'm not quite sure what yet. He is very versatile bruiser. Bankplank, tankplank, jungleplank, critplank, supportplank... there are so many ways to build him to be efficient with the team, but the problem is he is somewhat worthless aside from his slows until late-game in which he doesn't particularly shine due to being a one trick pony due to only have one skill do actually reliable damage. He is only really good when paired with strong bursty characters due to this, because his slowing and team buff is where he shines the most. I do believe he is one of the best lane freezers in the game that actually profit well from that strategy, though. I LOVE being 2-3k gold ahead of my lane opponent at the end of lane phase simply due to being able to turtle so easily. If you can get triforce and warmogs early on, you can pretty much carry your team into early teamfighting to force a surrender because your crits, slows and severe tankiness just destroys teams that have no teamwork.
    They should remove the cast time on E and then change the fact that his Q registers as an auto-attack so Ninja Tabi just doesn't completely negate it.
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurenbanka View Post
    They should remove the cast time on E and then change the fact that his Q registers as an auto-attack so Ninja Tabi just doesn't completely negate it.
    The Q change would indirectly nerf him because it won't allow for basic attack on-hit buffs. Maybe they should just put a small percent of armor pen on it?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215

Page 3716 of 4281 FirstFirst ... 27163216361636663706371437153716371737183726376638164216 ... LastLast