League of Legends [Discussion]

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Eh, not so much.
    wellll I can see it being used to hilarious effect by MF (ult), Corki (gat gun), Draaaven (E & R w/ both hits), and Sivir (both hits on boomerang & tap with bouncing), everyone else though it's just an option. Honestly, I do agree with Xyph that if the armor stacking gets so bad you need both BC and LW to put a dent in the enemy, might as well let a bruiser or a tank grab it.

just to note though aside from the apen stuff, sorc. shoes & haunting guise are getting their pen stats nerfed because of the mpen rule change coming. however the return to the old rules would let Xerath have an interesting niche as a true-dmg lord.

they also mentioned two of the new CC items coming. they're slows, one supposed to be location based and the other a very long range attack. so meh until I see the items in question and the numbers.
    Last edited by Jerov; 11-07-2012 at 11:51 PM.
    Messing around.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Eh, not so much.
    I feel like most bruisers don't have multi-hit abilities, enough sticking power, or enough AS to stack it 5 times. And since they are melee, they would need more room to build tanky. ADC on the other hand hit fast so they can stack it 5 times fast. The armor reduction is too good to pass up since it will benefit ALL AD champs in the team as opposed to 40% armor pen on one champ. It really depends if you think 40% on one champ is better than 25% armor reduction in which all AD champs can benefit from.

But of course, it will still be the best on champs with multi-hit abilities. But if there is not one such as shyv, panth, garen, etc... the next best thing is the ADC

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    I feel like most bruisers don't have multi-hit abilities, enough sticking power, or enough AS to stack it 5 times. And since they are melee, they would need more room to build tanky. ADC on the other hand hit fast so they can stack it 5 times fast. The armor reduction is too good to pass up since it will benefit ALL AD champs in the team as opposed to 40% armor pen on one champ. It really depends if you think 40% on one champ is better than 25% armor reduction in which all AD champs can benefit from.

But of course, it will still be the best on champs with multi-hit abilities. But if there is not one such as shyv, panth, garen, etc... the next best thing is the ADC
    Yeah but if your team is AD heavy(where BC is gonna shine) it's better for you to build LW and one of the other 2 ad's to build it than you since for you LW will be better.

The new BC is really nice ofc, and don't get me wrong it gonna open new doors for some champs but overall it's still not an adc item.

so Xyph is testing something trippy with one of the 'other' tenacity items. Quote:

"
    Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle (1175 Gold)
    +10 Health per 5 seconds
    +15 Mana per 5 seconds
    Removed Tenacity
    Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
    Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.
    "

Link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post31182511

Edit 2: And another item preview by Xyph. This time it's an improved tear (costs 700 gold now and you get bonus mana for using ANYTHING that costs mana, which includes channeled abilities), AA staff, and a final evolution at capped mana buff (a 120s CD active that converts 25% of your current mana pool into a shield that lasts for 2.5s). They seem to be playing with evolving items now.

Link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post31193244
    Last edited by Jerov; 11-08-2012 at 09:35 PM.
    Messing around.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    Edit 2: And another item preview by Xyph. This time it's an improved tear (costs 700 gold now and you get bonus mana for using ANYTHING that costs mana, which includes channeled abilities), AA staff, and a final evolution at capped mana buff (a 120s CD active that converts 25% of your current mana pool into a shield that lasts for 2.5s). They seem to be playing with evolving items now.

Link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post31193244
    400 less mana than the current Archangel Staff. But now you get an awesome shield. Ryze shall be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    400 less mana than the current Archangel Staff. But now you get an awesome shield. Ryze shall be pleased.
    AP amp based on mana is now unique, so think some people are going to hate it. still, Ryze, Singed, Swain(?), Ani, and some others will most welcome this.
    Messing around.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    AP amp based on mana is now unique, so think some people are going to hate it. still, Ryze, Singed, Swain(?), Ani, and some others will most welcome this.
    noone stacked archangel's outside of troll games or veigar anyway.

there's a wolf in my heart

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    noone stacked archangel's outside of troll games or veigar anyway.
    You're an idiot. Always stack archangels.

ihavenoideawhatimtalkingabout
    Vindictus: Inmensus

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by soulalchemie View Post
    You're an idiot. Always stack archangels.

ihavenoideawhatimtalkingabout
    Heh, that was cute.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

I'm still curious to see what new ad caster items we'll see, what will happen to Zeal->PD, top lane, etc. Especially darius. i mean yeah in premades you can counter him and coordinate well enough but **** soloq, that kid get's rolling and just doesn't stop ;-;

Page 3724 of 4290 FirstFirst ... 27243224362436743714372237233724372537263734377438244224 ... LastLast