League of Legends [Discussion]

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    I'm still curious to see what new ad caster items we'll see, what will happen to Zeal->PD, top lane, etc. Especially darius. i mean yeah in premades you can counter him and coordinate well enough but **** soloq, that kid get's rolling and just doesn't stop ;-;
    Well if the Pillager and King's Blade (which apparently the KB is a nerfed version of a fun theory item called the TankBusta lol) are anything to go by, along with the new BC incoming, AD casters (and by proxy AD assassins) will be seeing some nice stuff.

Although I'm more of an ADC main right now, all I can say is good riddance to PD. Hopefully with PD's demise into multiple items along with other incoming item changes & new items we can see more variety in builds, especially when it seems that brutalizer is going to build into LW now. However knowing the way things are, people will still want to build traditionally, only they'll just have to sacrifice either defense or a BT due to PD taking up more slots now. Overall I think people that hate ADCs won't say no to the PD change. And I main Varus & Draven, who don't care about AS all that much, so I'm fine with it.

Top lane is teh shrug though. Rumors are that stacking resists with some health will be shoved out in favor of lots of health with some resists due to pen changes and new penetration items, so any champs that benefit from health are naturally going to like these changes. Anything else is a not sure since I don't play top any more.

Still waiting on those jungle, mastery, and summoner spell changes though. /shakefistatnojungleupdatetoday
    Messing around.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    Well if the Pillager and King's Blade (which apparently the KB is a nerfed version of a fun theory item called the TankBusta lol) are anything to go by, along with the new BC incoming, AD casters (and by proxy AD assassins) will be seeing some nice stuff.

Although I'm more of an ADC main right now, all I can say is good riddance to PD. Hopefully with PD's demise into multiple items along with other incoming item changes & new items we can see more variety in builds, especially when it seems that brutalizer is going to build into LW now. However knowing the way things are, people will still want to build traditionally, only they'll just have to sacrifice either defense or a BT due to PD taking up more slots now. Overall I think people that hate ADCs won't say no to the PD change. And I main Varus & Draven, who don't care about AS all that much, so I'm fine with it.

Top lane is teh shrug though. Rumors are that stacking resists with some health will be shoved out in favor of lots of health with some resists due to pen changes and new penetration items, so any champs that benefit from health are naturally going to like these changes. Anything else is a not sure since I don't play top any more.

Still waiting on those jungle, mastery, and summoner spell changes though. /shakefistatnojungleupdatetoday
    So far it sounds like everything but exhaust,ignite,and flash is getting buffed. flash and ignite are getting longer cd's and I think exhaust is too.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    So far it sounds like everything but exhaust,ignite,and flash is getting buffed. flash and ignite are getting longer cd's and I think exhaust is too.
    Didn't hear exhaust getting nerfed, although I know about the flash and ignite CD nerf. Still probably going to see people use flash just because, however ignite's probably going to be more of a toss-up which is good. Overall anything to move away from the flash/ignite with spatterings of exhaust/heal meta I see typically is a good thing.

I'm really hoping that Clarity & Surge will come back in some way, Clarity for mana-heavy (AP) champs so they can stay offensive without completely burning out early or mid-game while sacrificing an offensive option (ignite/exhaust), and Surge just for those big burst moments without feeling silly about taking it. Wishful thinking probably though dohohoho
    Messing around.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 256

clarity,heal and clairv. getting 20% cd reduction stacked on them, i think. if so i will run heal on every ap mid. fuk ya.

thank u for those kind words
    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    clarity,heal and clairv. getting 20% cd reduction stacked on them, i think. if so i will run heal on every ap mid. fuk ya.
    If you purchase elesai's miracle and level 3 times*

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Even with the nerf to flash, as long as flash exists, it will be a must have.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by KaboomPaw View Post
    Even with the nerf to flash, as long as flash exists, it will be a must have.
    It's hardly a nerf considering they're just extending the cooldown and not the range of it nor the fact that you can flash through walls.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 35

Is this what they mean by trolling ? lol almost killed cait 1v1 ):

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Oi, anyone interested in playing a few matches together?

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes
    We’ve made some jungle changes in the coming patch, aimed mostly at easing the early game pressure on the lanes and opening up the roster of viable junglers. I’m Statikk, and I was the primary designer on the preseason jungle changes. Here’s an in-depth look at how we plan on accomplishing these goals.

Reducing early game pressure

Season Two opened up more opportunities for junglers to create early game action through ganking lanes. Although this had an overall positive effect on the game, the current rate and effectiveness of early jungle ganking (particularly through brush camping) applies an overwhelming amount of pressure to the lanes. This significantly reduces the number of champions that can lane effectively by requiring them to either be able to farm from a very safe distance or have a reliable means of quick escape.

To alleviate some of this early pressure, we want to make early ganking from the jungle a more difficult, conscious choice that will require constant monitoring of the risks involved. To accomplish this, we are increasing the damage dealt by jungle monsters. This means that junglers who gank early will likely be at lower health and not equipped with Boots of Speed unless they’re specialized or have made tradeoffs to acquire quick gold.

To combat this spike in jungle difficulty, we’re introducing several jungle-specific items to the game. For example, Hunter’s Machete is a great starting item which can be purchased at the beginning of the game to help you efficiently clear jungle. It also eventually upgrades into multiple build paths that include several of your favorite mid game jungle items such as Madred’s Razor and Wriggle’s Lantern.

Increasing Jungle diversity

In Season Two, strong junglers were typically characterized by high area-of-effect damage, utility skills, and early ganking presence. During the preseason, we want to increase the diversity of viable junglers by ensuring that champions with other strengths can also shine.

Firstly, we are going to reduce the emphasis on area-of-effect damage dealers by re-balancing more of the health and damage into the large monster in each of the camps. This allows single-target damage dealers such as Gangplank to have more competitive clear times.

Next, we’re also going to significantly increase the rewards (gold and XP) and scaling difficulty (health and damage that the monsters gain over time) of the jungle as a game progresses. This way junglers who shift their focus toward farming the jungle efficiently can acquire gold and experience faster. This opens up the jungle to many of the more damage-focused and gold-reliant champions like Master Yi who need to scale into the later parts of the game.

Lastly, as we mentioned earlier, we’re going to increase the damage dealt by monsters in the jungle. This should allow high-sustain junglers such as Warwick or Fiddlesticks to break back into rotation by giving them an edge over the competition.

The new items will also be a factor here by opening up build paths for champions who previously had poor jungle itemization such as mages and attack damage casters.

Quality of Life and Meta Adjustments

We are also making many other smaller adjustments to the jungle, including:

Jungle monsters now attack the nearest target rather than attempting to chase their original attacker to make their behavior more consistent
    Wraith camp gold rewards have been reduced and golem and wolf camp gold rewards have been increased to better match their respective difficulty and convenience
    The wraiths have reduced attack range and the large wraith has been repositioned within the camp to force mid laners to commit more when farming them for extra gold
    The golem camps monsters have increased movement speed to make them less vulnerable to kiting, especially early on by the blue side bottom lane

Overall, we hope these preseason changes will make the jungle a place where more varied champions, roles, and playstyles are viable. We don’t intend to remove any of the junglers that are currently viable – only add to the lineup.

As usual, we’re open to making changes as things develop, and we want to hear your feedback on both new junglers and your standbys as you experiment. Don’t hesitate to leave us a comment once you’ve hit the Fields of Justice!
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=31219783

Item Preview (Most likely Masamune)
    Just going to leave this here... and let you wonder where it might go...

Unique Toggle: Your basic attacks and single target spells drain an additional X% of your current mana and deal twice that amount in bonus magic damage over 2 seconds.

Edit: Also, don't worry about Nidalee. Just an oversight on the preview. Tears will still proc off everything it has ever proc'ed before (including Pounce) but in addition, it will now proc off things channeled/toggled effects that drain Mana.
    http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...62#post9295762
    Last edited by M1nGs3N4yuk1; 11-09-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Page 3725 of 4293 FirstFirst ... 27253225362536753715372337243725372637273735377538254225 ... LastLast