League of Legends [Discussion]

Arri's Animal Reputation: 116
    Australia, In the Outback, With Your Dingo's

I love ADC in ranked games~ -flex-

OM NOM NOM NOM

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 92

Yay for Nidalee visual upgrade! Time to spend some money on them RPs.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

All of a sudden, feels like Starcraft 2

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

TBQH, I really like the new shop menu from an efficiency PoV. Now I can just peg what stats I want and don't have to sift through random crap to determine which item I want right now, or I can just type in IE, PD, BT, whatev's and just get it, or at least double-check the price really quick. Not to mention that they went the DOTA 2 recommend item's route, where you have one hard route and a bunch of little suggestions depending on what you want to do. Always good IMO.

Edit: So they did a sneak peak of the new recommended item system, and me like.

Yes, they definitely went the DOTA 2 route with starting items, essentials, and recommended for this champ items. Unlike DOTA 2 (at least that I saw in-game, had to go to the wiki for reasoning), they give a short, sweet general description of what the suggested items do for newcomers. While I would prefer an option for a more advanced reason why X item is good for Y champ, I'll stick with this for now and leave the adv. stuff to the guides.

Now it still royally sucks though that they still have doran's as the very first starting item, but oh well. However...what's this? Catalyst builds into two more items now? Suspense! Also, either that's bad wording on why you should get DFG, or they changed the active into an item form of Swain's torment (his E), which if that's the case then sweeeeet.

Sauce of pic: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...51949#31451949

Edit 2: also noticed in the first UI sneakpeek that there's a new consumable called Crystaline Flask. New oracles or new item all together?
    Last edited by Jerov; 11-15-2012 at 10:26 PM.
    Messing around.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 22

I just played jungle Evelynn and our Fizz complained about me pretty much the entire game because I wen't AD instead of AP.

It's actually hybrid because I go wriggles, mobility boots, trinity force then gunblade. Anyways, he kept saying I had no damage, blah blah blah.

We were losing until the enemy Singed dc'd for like 5 minutes then we came back and won.

Then Fizz was saying that we won because the enemy let me farm but I only had 121 cs.

Singed said they lost because he dc'ed. Their Lux said it was because I got fed. and Fizz was still acting like an asshole even after we won.

I was 11/3/12 at the end of the match.

But some people just have to say negative shit all damn day

And Fizz was saying he was going to report me in the middle of the match, while we were losing. Saying I was a shit jungler.

He pretty much did nothing but complain.
    Last edited by Leafninja; 11-15-2012 at 11:44 PM.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Leafninja View Post
    I just played jungle Evelynn and our Fizz complained about me pretty much the entire game because I wen't AD instead of AP.

It's actually hybrid because I go wriggles, mobility boots, trinity force then gunblade. Anyways, he kept saying I had no damage, blah blah blah.

We were losing until the enemy Singed dc'd for like 5 minutes then we came back and won.

Then Fizz was saying that we won because the enemy let me farm but I only had 121 cs.

Singed said they lost because he dc'ed. Their Lux said it was because I got fed. and Fizz was still acting like an asshole even after we won.

I was 11/3/12 at the end of the match.

But some people just have to say negative shit all damn day

And Fizz was saying he was going to report me in the middle of the match, while we were losing. Saying I was a shit jungler.

He pretty much did nothing but complain.
    The wonderful world of League.

To be honest I just get really sick of extreme try hards who will ***** and moan about a normal game, not rank, normal and blame everyone but themselves.
    Baron Chadly
    [League of Legends]
    Chadly Mori - Thunderbluff Isle
    [Guild Wars 2]

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22...changes-on-pbe
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2801597

Lots of goodies in store for S3. I hope I can keep up with all the new item changes because there are just so many!!!
    Last edited by M1nGs3N4yuk1; 11-16-2012 at 04:34 AM.

#1 perk, you don't really need boots + 3 pots that much anymore at the start (board-wide boost to MS for everyone by 25 points). so much wootness there.

Item that disables enemy towers for 2.5s, holy crap!

SotD is back, and it...is...glorious!

Yeah, there's just too much deliciousness in this patch overall. really hope this comes out before the year is over.
    Last edited by Jerov; 11-16-2012 at 04:36 AM.
    Messing around.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

I'm looking forward to playing Xerath more after the mpen calculation change. Too bad they are going to reduce the values of mpen items

he's still going to be Xerath, true damage lord though, so always going to look forward to that. and how bout that new doran's ring that now has Swain's passive on it. Viktor and his lazor's will be pleased.

Edit: ya know that Crystaline flask? It's DOTA 2 bottle. yeah.

Edit 2: Liandry's lament, Brand and Swain are going to have a field day with that item.

Edit 3: Huh, Xyph's right about not feeling silly about getting Warmog's anymore along with doran's shield.

Edit 4: so I'm trying to not be derp about the new boot upgrade changes. I'm assuming merc. treads, sorc. shoes, etc. are t2 boots correct? <--nvm, RoG post cleared it up lol. sweeeeeeeet!

Edit 5: 7% MS nerf to PD. ouch. collision ignoring passive is good though.

Edit 6: Viktor passive buffs! T3 upgrades that promote his ult to god-tier and stats and everything else to god-tier! EEEEEEEEEE!
    Last edited by Jerov; 11-16-2012 at 05:01 AM.
    Messing around.

Page 3732 of 4290 FirstFirst ... 27323232363236823722373037313732373337343742378238324232 ... LastLast