League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

So i know people experiment with champ builds, i do it a lot myself.
    But seriously people
    Phantom dancer, first item, ON KH'ZIX?
    WHAT
    THE
    FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK

I mean we were screwed from the start when blind pick put us up against singed and wu as darius, fio, and kha (bad comp I know lol) but when i see darius rushing pillager and kha pd I was....really confused....

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 103

God damn, having to go top against Rumble is tough. Any tips to countering his bullshit?
    Give & Take

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by xDmonster View Post
    God damn, having to go top against Rumble is tough. Any tips to countering his bullshit?
    anyone who can get in / get out quick, benefits from mr and has cc. riven, lee, jayce, yorick~ personally, riven is ****ing amazing against him.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Pressure him. He sucks against it hard. Play champions that can pressure a lot early game and deal solid damage from the beginning:

Yorick, Riven, Olaf, Jayce, Lee Sin, Cho'Gath is good because of his sustain and stun/silence combo, Udyr's with tiger stance will rape.

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Pressure him. He sucks against it hard. Play champions that can pressure a lot early game and deal solid damage from the beginning:

Yorick, Riven, Olaf, Jayce, Lee Sin, Cho'Gath is good because of his sustain and stun/silence combo, Udyr's with tiger stance will rape.
    cho'gath can't harass a rumble, lol.. msboost on shield moves him out of rupture, and then you eat fire to the face.
    Udyr is more of a farm lane, depending on jungle ganks to really kill one another.

ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    cho'gath can't harass a rumble, lol.. msboost on shield moves him out of rupture, and then you eat fire to the face.
    Udyr is more of a farm lane, depending on jungle ganks to really kill one another.
    Shield is very weak since you max it out last. It could help him get out of rupture but if he gets hit by it, simple combo is enough pressure on rumble.

Udyr is a farm lane but he can trade very well maxing out tiger stance in top lane. It's stupid strong.

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Shield is very weak since you max it out last. It could help him get out of rupture but if he gets hit by it, simple combo is enough pressure on rumble.

Udyr is a farm lane but he can trade very well maxing out tiger stance in top lane. It's stupid strong.
    yeah but even if he hits rupture rumble will just chase him with flamethrower, lol. cho is not a strong pick against rumble at all.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

I've been laning alot against Teemo, and laned against a Cassiopeia in mid. I'm still having trouble fighting them. Is there any advice anyone can give mi~?

I'm using Ahri, of course...

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 43

Dodge his grab, it's pretty easy to honestly.
    As for his knock up just run around him until the blue light vanishes, if he uses his speed, see if you can just run to your own turret, make sure to watch out for the grab. Other then that, he doesn't have much to work with after that.

Blitz doesn't really have any personal champs he's weak against. It's all about the person playing the champ, other then that a lulu is usually a pretty good counter to Blitz. Shield, knock up pollymorph and slow are all good cc against him.

LoL: Chris Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I've been laning alot against Teemo, and laned against a Cassiopeia in mid. I'm still having trouble fighting them. Is there any advice anyone can give mi~?

I'm using Ahri, of course...
    Cassiopeia is pretty much the ultimate mid-lane bully, she is ridiculously strong. Generally you will want to run magic resist and movespeed and just survive the lane phase without taking too much of a beating since you can't really trade with her unless you can get a clean charm combo off.

Teemo has a really strong lane phase as well, but past that he is not as useful as other ap mids, so you will want to run magic resist and AP and just push his lane to his turret since he cannot shove very well.

Quote Originally Posted by jhonli View Post
    Dodge his grab, it's pretty easy to honestly.
    As for his knock up just run around him until the blue light vanishes, if he uses his speed, see if you can just run to your own turret, make sure to watch out for the grab. Other then that, he doesn't have much to work with after that.

Blitz doesn't really have any personal champs he's weak against. It's all about the person playing the champ, other then that a lulu is usually a pretty good counter to Blitz. Shield, knock up pollymorph and slow are all good cc against him.
    Rumble.

Page 3745 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 27453245364536953735374337443745374637473755379538454245 ... LastLast