League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #37501
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69
    M1nGs3N4yuk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    2,283
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Rammus free week so I'm happy. Trying him out in the new jungle and loving it. He fits nicely with my 40 flat armor runepage. Going to buy him once I buy urgot and riven and complete my flat armor penetration marks/flat AD quints runepage.

  2. #37502
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91
    Akeras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,620
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    So.....the new black cleaver stacks......wonder how that will do on Riven


    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

  3. #37503
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    So.....the new black cleaver stacks......wonder how that will do on Riven
    i think it's ok on riven, but mostly as a fifth/sixth item.
    wukong on the other hand.. jfc, SO strong.

    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

  4. #37504
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120
    tiger1526's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,868
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Just played a game as ZED, Black cleaver + my new favorite item Ravenous Hydra SOOO ****ing awesome, then went for a BT and was just melting everyone, quite literally everyone, i ulted under the enemy tower and proceeded to AOE melt 4 of them.

    Even though it might not end up being the most viable build ever its probably the most fun ive had with a build in a very very long time.

    the only thing im really disliking about this patch is the shop.

  5. #37505
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    4,797
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger1526 View Post
    Just played a game as ZED, Black cleaver + my new favorite item Ravenous Hydra SOOO ****ing awesome, then went for a BT and was just melting everyone, quite literally everyone, i ulted under the enemy tower and proceeded to AOE melt 4 of them.

    Even though it might not end up being the most viable build ever its probably the most fun ive had with a build in a very very long time.

    the only thing im really disliking about this patch is the shop.
    Wait...what? his skills splash with hydra?
    Whaaaatttt????

  6. #37506
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120
    tiger1526's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,868
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Wait...what? his skills splash with hydra?
    Whaaaatttt????
    No, at least i don't think they do, what i mean is i ulted in w>q>1(hyrda)>auto attack until W was back off of CD, and by then everyone was dead.

  7. #37507
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    4,797
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger1526 View Post
    No, at least i don't think they do, what i mean is i ulted in w>q>1(hyrda)>auto attack until W was back off of CD, and by then everyone was dead.
    Oh okay that makes more sense. I was worried shit was gonna get intense haha.

  8. #37508
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 11
    CurlyBrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Off the island
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Am I the only person who feels like the new update has made LoL feel a lot less like LoL and more like a wannabe Dota 2?

    Edit: After playing a couple more games, I'm not sure I like the game anymore.
    Last edited by CurlyBrace; 12-04-2012 at 09:59 PM.

    (`*.( `*. .* ).* )
    (.*( .* `*. )`*. )

  9. #37509
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31
    BetaGods123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,987
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyBrace View Post
    Am I the only person who feels like the new update has made LoL feel a lot less like LoL and more like a wannabe Dota 2?

    Edit: After playing a couple more games, I'm not sure I like the game anymore.
    Eh, takes some time getting used to, I suppose.

  10. #37510
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyBrace View Post
    Am I the only person who feels like the new update has made LoL feel a lot less like LoL and more like a wannabe Dota 2?

    Edit: After playing a couple more games, I'm not sure I like the game anymore.
    i think its much better now, more itemization and less bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Page 3751 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 27513251365137013741374937503751375237533761380138514251 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •