League of Legends [Discussion]

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Do any of the new/modified items work with Riven or should I just keep building her as usual?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Do any of the new/modified items work with Riven or should I just keep building her as usual?
    Hydra makes your ability to splash damage more potent, but whether or not it's worth it I've yet to test.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    just play ahri until you master her(forellenlord played her until 3k elo, for example)

i really, really hope riot decides to pay the guy who made this and release it <3
    That's a nice skin

And I definitely am going to play her, been using her in almost all my games since she was released till now and I'm still having fun everytime~

I just don't know if I can play her all the time, as my teammates might need something else. That's why I'm learning supports and trying to learn top and adc now. ><

I've been thinking, is AP Lux top a good idea?
    Last edited by Senna; 12-05-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    That's a nice skin

And I definitely am going to play her, been using her in almost all my games since she was released till now and I'm still having fun everytime~

I just don't know if I can play her all the time, as my teammates might need something else. That's why I'm learning supports and trying to learn top and adc now. ><

I've been thinking, is AP Lux top a good idea?
    My god no. Lux is only good in mid IF and only IF played well and you can manage to land the skillshots. And can work as a support in some comps. Going top is suicide. Most of the top laners are tankish bruisers. With gap closers. So they are too tanky for you to burst them down and you're too squishy for them not to do it to you.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Espresso View Post
    My god no. Lux is only good in mid IF and only IF played well and you can manage to land the skillshots. And can work as a support in some comps. Going top is suicide. Most of the top laners are tankish bruisers. With gap closers. So they are too tanky for you to burst them down and you're too squishy for them not to do it to you.
    Ah, I thought her Q could root from range and her E is a good slow/poke that's really far in range so she should be kinda safe...

I've no problems with skillshots, most of the characters I use are skillshot-based, I like the extra range of skillshot-type abilities as I hate having enemies near mi~

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    On dominion at least, I've found that Hydra/Black Cleaver is a stupid good combo, terrifying actually.

I've heard reports it works on SR also, but no idea how it compares.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

COUNTER BRUISER.. BRUISER LUX!

btw pls don't really follow this guide.. it's trollzy xD

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Halfway true. Sure, it's not a lane Lux would usually go but if you put your first point in your Q or E you could easily out farm a melee bruiser. Lux's Range would allow her to stay well out of the enemy champions skill and attack range and you would most likely be able to out farm them.

It might be fun to try but I don't think it's a very good pick for top. That said, it can still be done and probably done decently.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyBrace View Post
    Am I the only person who feels like the new update has made LoL feel a lot less like LoL and more like a wannabe Dota 2?

Edit: After playing a couple more games, I'm not sure I like the game anymore.
    I think they should have made the shop look a little more original like there old one but added in the improvements. The shop (to me) does really give it a Dota 2 feel but changing looks alone will not make me like this game any less. It's still the same game they are just trying new things.

Edit: Just bought Zyra. I think I'm about to tryout this Support Zyra with the new masteries. This should be interesting.
    Last edited by Pwarp; 12-05-2012 at 04:39 AM.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    Edit: Just bought Zyra. I think I'm about to tryout this Support Zyra with the new masteries. This should be interesting.
    I would use Zyra more if she got a decent skin. I mean, she only has one and I'm not that big of a fan of the fire theme. :/

Page 3752 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 27523252365237023742375037513752375337543762380238524252 ... LastLast