League of Legends [Discussion]

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    Halfway true. Sure, it's not a lane Lux would usually go but if you put your first point in your Q or E you could easily out farm a melee bruiser. Lux's Range would allow her to stay well out of the enemy champions skill and attack range and you would most likely be able to out farm them.

It might be fun to try but I don't think it's a very good pick for top. That said, it can still be done and probably done decently.
    I've been thinking about it because I'm terrible at melee champions, so if I have to go top, I don't really have much to choose from. If there's any other suggestions for champs I can try, I'd be grateful.

I've been trying Riven in AI games, but I still think I'd be completely outplayed in a normal game. That's why I kinda thought of Lux, her E has immense range and is good for harass, and it gives sight in the bushes as well. Q if they get close...

As long as the lane isn't pushed and is near my tower, would it be a good idea?~

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

So... I was just testing around with the new items. And noticed Black cleaver's passive isn't Unique. So I bought 2 and slapped on Hydra in the mix as well.

Not only does the passive stack, giving you 15% armor reduction every hit. It also applies to the AOE radius of Hydra. @_@

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I've been thinking about it because I'm terrible at melee champions, so if I have to go top, I don't really have much to choose from. If there's any other suggestions for champs I can try, I'd be grateful.

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    I would use Zyra more if she got a decent skin. I mean, she only has one and I'm not that big of a fan of the fire theme. :/
    Yea, neither did I. I was looking at the bundle and thought "Yea, her original skin is better". Even with the skin discount I just didn't want it. Would rather save the left over RP for a sale.

I bought way to much RP when I got my check. I want to make sure I don't run out for awhile so I just stacked up for all the sales, new champs that I want to insta buy and IP boosts. You can never get enough of them IP boosts lol.

If you feel like playing a few games add me. I'm lonely.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 137

Sorry for the derail:
    I've been playing for a while and I'm pretty tired of solo queue, recently switched from HoN after they bastardized latin countries.
    Only at 142 wins atm, but I have over 4000 HoN games played.
    I main jungle / top (although I'm a monster ADC in my current bracket).
    If anyone wants to play with me, add Serix.

On a side note, the boot enchantments make me a happy ****ing Jarvan.

Quote Originally Posted by dot dot dot View Post
    Why him?~

I've never seen him used, ever...

@Serix

I only have 24 wins

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Why him?~

@Serix

I only have 24 wins
    Heim is...annoying when laning against. Hes not played often but when you meet someone that can actually play him GOOD then prepare to be annoyed. :P
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Why him?~

@Serix

I only have 24 wins

Heim is...annoying when laning against. Hes not played often but when you meet someone that can actually play him GOOD then prepare to be annoyed. :P
    Looking at the range statistics though, aren't Lux's abilities higher in range? Plus she has more CC... slow and a root. Heimerdinger seems to only have a single aoe stun/blind which seems to travel slowly?~

I'll try him out next time he's free though, just to see if his playstyle works for mi~

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

Halfway true. Sure, it's not a lane Lux would usually go but if you put your first point in your Q or E you could easily out farm a melee bruiser. Lux's Range would allow her to stay well out of the enemy champions skill and attack range and you would most likely be able to out farm them.

It might be fun to try but I don't think it's a very good pick for top. That said, it can still be done and probably done decently.
    no and no rofl

Page 3753 of 4296 FirstFirst ... 27533253365337033743375137523753375437553763380338534253 ... LastLast