League of Legends [Discussion]

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

All this Diana QQ. She had the nerfs coming. She's still viable and still strong. She's just more manageable to play against now that Diana players have to get abit closer.

The only one that got turned into trash tier is Teemo... And possibly Rengar.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Invalid Apostle View Post
    All this Diana QQ. She had the nerfs coming. She's still viable and still strong. She's just more manageable to play against now that Diana players have to get abit closer.

The only one that got turned into trash tier is Teemo... And possibly Rengar.
    teemo was op like diana before these nerfs, and rengar is still just as powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

Teemo got stronger due to S3 items, sure. But he still loses that damage lategame. He was no where near broken OP like Diana. Rengar got hit everywhere, the only thing going for him now is his double Q burst.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    why would you ever forsake the triforce/hextech on jax..

and it feels like noone is going to be playing diana anymore after the nerf, that is HUGE. at first i thought it was just going to be -30 base dmg, but this is a massive ****punch.
    triforce is p shitty now

u get so many other options that r cheaper and have more utility

aka frozen fist is the best ****ing item in the game holy shit its so good

and diana still has a strong *** kit with high scaling, shes just not going to be pick/ban tier in every single comp game to ever exist and thats good, she was ridiculous

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post
    triforce is p shitty now

u get so many other options that r cheaper and have more utility

aka frozen fist is the best ****ing item in the game holy shit its so good

and diana still has a strong *** kit with high scaling, shes just not going to be pick/ban tier in every single comp game to ever exist and thats good, she was ridiculous
    oh shit, it does AOE dmg, i thought it just left a field. yeah ok wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    oh shit, it does AOE dmg, i thought it just left a field. yeah ok wtf.
    mhm, which is why i said it's amazing on jax. slow and sheen damage on w. and it gives hella stacks on rageblade when fighting 2v1 or in team fights. triforce is inferior due to gauntlet because it makes you tanky, lowers cd, and does damage. i get full rageblade stacks in maybe 3-4 attacks.

gunblade is fine but you have blade of ruined king that does a mini-slow, plus you'll already have perma-slow from gauntlet hits.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    mhm, which is why i said it's amazing on jax. slow and sheen damage on w. and it gives hella stacks on rageblade when fighting 2v1 or in team fights. triforce is inferior due to gauntlet because it makes you tanky, lowers cd, and does damage. i get full rageblade stacks in maybe 3-4 attacks.

gunblade is fine but you have blade of ruined king that does a mini-slow, plus you'll already have perma-slow from gauntlet hits.
    Pretty much this. Anyone tried Gauntlet + Maramuna Ez.Its pretty ****ing fun and you can perma kite with dem Q's too.
    Playin Strife Open Beta: Yung Kush
    Refferral Link: https://strife.com/create?raf=XXE4W7H4
    Check it out

Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

gauntlet is aoe?
    sshhhiiiiiittttt

But yeah like I know Diana needed, as I said in my original post I think making her ult range shorter is good, but I don't understand why it has to be shorter than her q. It just seems weird and unneeded, especially with the orb fix and q dam nerf.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    gauntlet is aoe?
    sshhhiiiiiittttt

But yeah like I know Diana needed, as I said in my original post I think making her ult range shorter is good, but I don't understand why it has to be shorter than her q. It just seems weird and unneeded, especially with the orb fix and q dam nerf.
    I guess it's because her Q is easy to land (goes through minions) and long range... if you get tagged by it, it's a free Diana combo.

It was probably either nerf her R range, or Q range choice for the devs~~

I guess since they already nerfed the damage on Q, they didn't want to gut it any further, so they nerfed the R range instead?~
    Last edited by Senna; 12-15-2012 at 02:35 AM. Reason: fixed

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    gauntlet is aoe?
    sshhhiiiiiittttt

cuz a 900 range gap closer w/ low cd was completely balanced and was rly ez to escape

how exactly is it unneeded, u either get long range or high damage, she got both on a small cd

Page 3772 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 27723272367237223762377037713772377337743782382238724272 ... LastLast