League of Legends [Discussion]

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Thetake View Post
    Any recommendations for a good bot lane?
    I've have a good history with Sivir/Soraka

Leona/Corki straight up op, they hit lvl 6 and go in for every kill

Xin/jarvan for fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Anyone to suggest a good champ to use for a beginner? Preferably one on the free rotation, I already have some champs, tho. Only a few. I also am level 30, but I have completely nearly everything about the game.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Anyone to suggest a good champ to use for a beginner? Preferably one on the free rotation, I already have some champs, tho. Only a few. I also am level 30, but I have completely nearly everything about the game.
    If you're at that level you shouldn't be asking that but I'd say just work your way up by IP costs, some 450s are easy some are hard. I'd say use characters like Nunu, Garen, Ashe, Ryze, Annie etc. Just depends on what role you want to take as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    If you're at that level you shouldn't be asking that but I'd say just work your way up by IP costs, some 450s are easy some are hard. I'd say use characters like Nunu, Garen, Ashe, Ryze, Annie etc. Just depends on what role you want to take as well.
    Well, I've been playing since beta and level 30 was gotten a long time ago. I used to play a lot of Warwick and that one blue girl with the hammer, I can't remember her name ;_; I know how to play the game, the issue is not being up to date on what characters are good currently, and the last time I played the Champ selection wasn't near as big as it is now.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Veigar to learn to farm/mid
    Yi/WW/Shyvana for jungle
    Irelia for top mechanics
    Ashe/Vayne for a ADC
    Taric for support

All in all I'd just look up some streams for builds.
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Heartyace View Post
    Veigar to learn to farm/mid
    Yi/WW/Shyvana for jungle
    Irelia for top mechanics
    Ashe/Vayne for a ADC
    Taric for support

All in all I'd just look up some streams for builds.
    irelia? so u can learn how to turtle until 9? cuz thats all irelia teaches u for "top mechanics"

shyvana teaches u how to never ever gank and ww teaches u how to have absolutely no presence until 6. yi might be simple but he really doesnt teach u how to gank

ashe needs hella mechanics and so does vayne, they both lose to basically any other ad as well

veigar doesnt teach u shit other than dont smartcast and how to be oom with have no presence all lane if u want to farm ap

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post
    irelia? so u can learn how to turtle until 9? cuz thats all irelia teaches u for "top mechanics"

shyvana teaches u how to never ever gank and ww teaches u how to have absolutely no presence until 6. yi might be simple but he really doesnt teach u how to gank

ashe needs hella mechanics and so does vayne, they both lose to basically any other ad as well

veigar doesnt teach u shit other than dont smartcast and how to be oom with have no presence all lane if u want to farm ap
    So, your suggestions?
    -Cingal

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post

I lol

First and for most he said something for a person who has played before but restarting ( A beginner) He doesn't want to be taught.

Irelia doesn't turtle unless she's facing something like Renekton or Singed. Unless she's countered basically. And all Tops are counterable, Irelia is the best for covering mistakes.

Shyvana/WW/Shyvana different type of jungles, all simple and a starter for all other jungles.

Ashe, Vayne well I can agree with you sorta. But they don't have any heavy mechanics (Well maybe Vayne) like ezreal. Most adcs usually start with those 2 before trying others which is why i mentioned them. Graves and Ashe then.

Veigar is fine for learning how to mid

Just played Sona twice. First time, one of our team mates sat AFK the whole game. The second game was pretty nice, though. We basically rolled the opposing team very nicely. I ended up with 6/4/27

I went to my old favorite site for LoL builds (which has come a long way, apparently o.0) and it also has builds for Smite and DoTA 2 now. I browsed through the Smite builds and found a couple of interesting ones I'm going to try now :P
    -Cingal

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

I've always found Sivir one of those picks that does well or basically WTF AM I ****ING EVEN DOING ANYMORE

Page 3822 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 2822332237223772381238203821382238233824383238723922 ... LastLast