League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #3981
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    1stProtocol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hiding inside a box :3
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    I just joined this game...
    IGN: 1stProtocol

    I haven't played a single game yet because barely anybody is online.

    Currently Playing:
    FreeJack
    Team Fortress 2
    Maybe Ho3K
    (I've given up on finding mmo's for a while...)

    Waiting for:
    TERA
    Vindictus

  2. #3982
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21
    Noctellia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    Why do I always have to line vs a xin?! does God hate me?!
    Go Sion with fort pot+5 HP pots and enrage. 100AD for me.

    Then stun him and leave the auto attacks+exhuast to the rest..

  3. #3983
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38
    lolzmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctellia View Post
    Go Sion with fort pot+5 HP pots and enrage. 100AD for me.

    Then stun him and leave the auto attacks+exhuast to the rest..
    There is one problem I don't like sion T.T So could you tell me how I can beat him with amumu?

  4. #3984
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13
    liaght's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Up in you.
    Posts
    1,500
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    There is one problem I don't like sion T.T So could you tell me how I can beat him with amumu?
    Thorn mail?
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen

    Hate me.

  5. #3985
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,681
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    There's something very wrong when a Soraka has more kills than a Nidalee.
    I swear, all the Nidalees I'm getting are idiots.

  6. #3986
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    minajkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    anyone feel like playing i'm bored online and wanna play

    ign:mincro

  7. #3987
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38
    lolzmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liaght View Post
    Thorn mail?
    Ow yeah I have a question about thorn mail. So when i have 320 armour I can block 80% dmg. Who when a yi attacks me with 150dmg does it reflects 50 dmg or 10dmg?

  8. #3988
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13
    liaght's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Up in you.
    Posts
    1,500
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    Ow yeah I have a question about thorn mail. So when i have 320 armour I can block 80% dmg. Who when a yi attacks me with 150dmg does it reflects 50 dmg or 10dmg?
    From what I've seen, Thorn mail > Yi... I don't really know the damage calculation for thornmail since... well I suck at playing tanks. :/

    Edit: I've been in a team with really fed yi's that rape themselves when taunted by rammus w/ thornmail.
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen

    Hate me.

  9. #3989
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38
    lolzmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liaght View Post
    From what I've seen, Thorn mail > Yi... I don't really know the damage calculation for thornmail since... well I suck at playing tanks. :/
    Yeah an thornmail doest counter xin bcuz he is skill based so you can only counter xin with 3150IP
    Edit: Once I was a fed yi and i got taunted by rammus and I raped him..he was like FUUUU

  10. #3990
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13
    liaght's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Up in you.
    Posts
    1,500
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    Yeah an thornmail doest counter xin bcuz he is skill based so you can only counter xin with 3150IP
    Edit: Once I was a fed yi and i got taunted by rammus and I raped him..he was like FUUUU
    Rammus probably didn't get chunky enough... or he didn't have thornmail. coz everytime the Yi crit'd the rammus, it took a huge chunk of Yi's health.

    and 3150 IP? you mean Sion?
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen

    Hate me.

Page 399 of 4296 FirstFirst ... 2993493893973983994004014094494998991399 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •