League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #21
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 58
    Gadiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,574
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Malphite Smack's pretty hard for a tank with my build, tend to have 300+ base damage then activate his ability boom 510 damage and a cleave that does 130% damage, Ult in, smash the ground, and activate your ability... and I've aced whole teams like that

    funny thing is... I go mid with Malphite if I see Ashe/Annie... >.< they get a lil too cocky since im a melee hero... only three bars... Boom Level 6 DASH in and **** up there day

    But I guess I just <3 Malphite,AP Shaco, Gangplank, and Nassus
    600$ PC (not including HD and Case since using previous one)

    Windows 7 (Direct X Awesomeness)
    Intel I5 2400 1355 Socket (210$)
    HD 5770 x2 (got them on sale) (200$)
    8 GB of Ram (60$)
    PCI Sound card 7.1 (40$)
    Motherboard (60$)

  2. #22
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 34
    mysticnoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,141
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    since he makes me think of a void prince of persia.
    exact same thing i was thinking and i cant wait for him to come out lol

  3. #23
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 54
    Kanaju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Someplace.
    Posts
    2,098
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I need some help. I downloaded this game, reinstalled it twice, and each time, I got the error that the launcher had experienced an error. I'm going to reinstall in a different directory instead of the default and see if that works.

    If anybody can help me, it'd be appreciated. I'm running on Vista.

  4. #24
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    minajkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,546
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaju View Post
    I need some help. I downloaded this game, reinstalled it twice, and each time, I got the error that the launcher had experienced an error. I'm going to reinstall in a different directory instead of the default and see if that works.

    If anybody can help me, it'd be appreciated. I'm running on Vista.
    weird cause thats the exact same error as the test realms launcher. you of course set compatability and run as admin right?

  5. #25
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 54
    Kanaju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Someplace.
    Posts
    2,098
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    weird cause thats the exact same error as the test realms launcher. you of course set compatability and run as admin right?
    I did, however, it did nothing. :c

  6. #26
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 62
    nawrasz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,832
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaju View Post
    I did, however, it did nothing. :c
    Some of the likely solutions for this:
    -Install the latest Windows service pack (SP3 for XP, SP2 for vista)
    -If you're using Vista or Windows 7, install League of Legends outside of the Program Files directory
    -Right clicking the launcher and running League of Legends as a windows admin. Sometimes you have to make a new admin account and create a password for that account, before right clicking the launcher and selecting "Run as..."

    another thing:

    Go here C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game then right click Heropak_client, and right click restore previous versions, IF YOU'VE ADDED CUSTOM SKINS and are experiencing the 10% 27/28 launcher crash C:\Riot
    Games\League of Legends\game

    Also:

    "I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (ran the installer, selected the repair option, then ran it again, selected the uninstall option, then ran it again, and selected install) and it has now resolved the issue for me."

    Try these.


    Hey Ya!

  7. #27
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18
    Kostolomac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,566
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Just tried the new hero on TR, he's pretty kewl, doubt he will see much high level play but he's fun to play, too bad you can't control the minions.

  8. #28
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 34
    mysticnoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,141
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    how do you guys get into the test server? i have wanted to play it for a while but didnt know how to get into it

  9. #29
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    minajkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,546
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mysticnoob View Post
    how do you guys get into the test server? i have wanted to play it for a while but didnt know how to get into it
    all i know is you gotta get invited by the staff

  10. #30
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 54
    Kanaju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Someplace.
    Posts
    2,098
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nawrasz View Post
    Some of the likely solutions for this:
    -Install the latest Windows service pack (SP3 for XP, SP2 for vista)
    -If you're using Vista or Windows 7, install League of Legends outside of the Program Files directory
    -Right clicking the launcher and running League of Legends as a windows admin. Sometimes you have to make a new admin account and create a password for that account, before right clicking the launcher and selecting "Run as..."

    another thing:

    Go here C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game then right click Heropak_client, and right click restore previous versions, IF YOU'VE ADDED CUSTOM SKINS and are experiencing the 10% 27/28 launcher crash C:\Riot
    Games\League of Legends\game

    Also:

    "I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (ran the installer, selected the repair option, then ran it again, selected the uninstall option, then ran it again, and selected install) and it has now resolved the issue for me."

    Try these.
    I tried all of those. Nothing worked.

Page 3 of 4290 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •