League of Legends [Discussion]

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

Quote Originally Posted by liaght View Post
    that's what happened. lol

Edit: I'm beginning to like Akali... just went 17/6/15 on her. She's an above average jungler, and excellent ganker... also very useful in team fights where a support needs to die fast. I also find her a highly efficient caster killer.(I did the most damage in all team clashes, the shadow buff is quite excellent for killing w/o being clickable in team clashes.)
    I dont know how the apposing akali built but it seems to be such a.. Snow ball char.

We killed her 3 times in our lane, early game. I mean, with easy. Blitzcrank would grab me, I'd stun akali, heal myself throw E on start bashing the sht out of the akali and my kasidin would tower dive and I'd throw my Ulty at him to keep him alive, he'd come back I'd be low life-we'd both heal and wreck the blitz..

Akali goes bottom lanes and switches with the other teams Malphite I think gets 3 kills, comes back like 10000000 speed faster 10 minutes later, top lane tower dives and get's a double kill gets out-I assume their soraka healed her, then went mid lane and tower dove and got another double kill.

After that, it was just GG..
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 14

Planning on buying another champ, mainly lookin at the 1350's. I was deciding between Viegar or Annie.. Which do you guys think i should get?
    Last edited by RebellionXx; 07-26-2010 at 06:18 PM.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 38

Quote Originally Posted by RebellionXx View Post
    Planning on buying another champ, mainly lookin at the 1350's. I was deciding between Vieger or Annie.. Which do you guys think i should get?
    Veigar is funny and he looks like vivi from ffix

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 110

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyoso View Post
    "Who is your summoner and what does he do?"

I cracked up.

Also, opinions on Alistar? It seems very underplayed, possibly because it says he's ultra easy to play as but in my opinion, he should be on a more medium range difficulty level.

I play him, hes the best tank.

He has a stun, a knockback, a AOE heal and his ulti makes you take 70% less dmg

Also he does 60% more demage to turrets.

I don't play him anymore because I like killing and hes more of an assister, like if someone is chasing your teammate you just headbut him awayy
    Like a kung-fu maniac drunk from the blood of a thousand victims

League of Legends
    Mains: Olaf/Gangplank/Nasus/Veigar
    Alts: Pantheon/Miss Fortune/Singed/Annie

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

Quote Originally Posted by RebellionXx View Post
    Planning on buying another champ, mainly lookin at the 1350's. I was deciding between Viegar or Annie.. Which do you guys think i should get?
    Isnt the new free rotation today or tomaro ? Wait to see if either are free, and if they are give em' a shot.
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhail View Post
    Isnt the new free rotation today or tomaro ? Wait to see if either are free, and if they are give em' a shot.
    Not sure, but will def check. I just want to get some opinions on both champs by people who have used both.

Game Journalist Reputation: 44

Xin Zhao is free next rotation.

Sucks. So many OP-ness will be around now.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Kluey View Post
    Xin Zhao is free next rotation.

Sucks. So many OP-ness will be around now.
    oh no :9

And i hoped i will win someday..btw ima thinking about getting Annie to
    or should i stick to Akali?

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 110

HAHAHHA THE REVENGE, LOOKED THE ENTIRE WEEK FOR A CHAMPION WHO COULD KILL XIN ZHAO THE WAY HE COULD KILL ME

A Commando Xin Zhao, he had skin so he should know how to play xin, came for me, I was annie with 240 AP at the moment, on the very second I saw he was coming for me, I had stun ready, I summoned tibbers and dealed half his hp of dmg, stunned him, used my fire skill, my firebreath, used all my skills, and tibber finished killing him.

I can quit LoL now, Im happy, I got my revenge from all the xin zhaos out there.
    Like a kung-fu maniac drunk from the blood of a thousand victims

League of Legends
    Mains: Olaf/Gangplank/Nasus/Veigar
    Alts: Pantheon/Miss Fortune/Singed/Annie

hey Anrick, you've played with Annie, and Veigar, can you tell me which you prefer, some info on the two? im stuck between which i should buy.

Page 401 of 4283 FirstFirst ... 3013513913994004014024034114515019011401 ... LastLast