League of Legends [Discussion]

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 49

Updated - Diamond 3 now. Wukong is very strong if played well , I'm pretty much raping everyone in lane phase , but you have to be careful vs certain champions.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38

Ur a wukong main can you really go all in vs a full stacked raged renekton at lvl 2?

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 49

Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    Ur a wukong main can you really go all in vs a full stacked raged renekton at lvl 2?
    Of course not , a fulled stacked raged Renekton at level 2 will **** you up. But hey , everything is situational depending on the game.

there you have it Candy wukong isnt THE strongest. xD

offtopic hes also strong lategame... he kinda has no weak points...
    Last edited by lolzmaster; 06-20-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 92

Guys please tell me how to get outta bronze T.T

Play 1 role. Just master a champion like draven.
    Last edited by lolzmaster; 06-20-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

there you have it Candy wukong isnt THE strongest. xD

offtopic hes also strong lategame... he kinda has no weak points...
    Honestly if you choose to all-in a fully rage stacked renekton you deserve to lose. Wait a short while, rage goes down, wukong can then engage.

Tactics and opportunity matter when it comes down to these engagements. Hence akasnake said you have to be careful vs certain champs~~

Quote Originally Posted by ZormaX View Post
    Learn warding and cs'ing. Most bronze players hav terrible map awareness and cs scores. You will pull ahead by getting a cs lead and vision will allow you to gank effectively~

Doesn't matter what champ you play as long as you are comfortable with them.
    Last edited by Senna; 06-20-2013 at 11:54 PM.

42 Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Honestly if you choose to all-in a fully rage stacked renekton you deserve to lose. Wait a short while, rage goes down, wukong can then engage.

Tactics and opportunity matter when it comes down to these engagements. Hence akasnake said you have to be careful vs certain champs~~

Learn warding and cs'ing. Most bronze players hav terrible map awareness and cs scores. You will pull ahead by getting a cs lead and vision will allow you to gank effectively~

Doesn't matter what champ you play as long as you are comfortable with them.
    A good Renekton player will always have his rage up. He will be in control of the lane.

Wukong does have a strong level 2 BURST but his laning phase in general is really weak because he has no sustain and no reliable escape; decoy is kinda hard to utilise properly and can be countered by vision wards.

However, Wukong is probably one of the stronger late game bruisers because of his utility and his passive gives his armor/MR based on how many enemies are near him. Also the scaling on his ultimate is incredible; get a Black Cleaver and maybe a Bloodthirster/LW and you will do a ton of damage.
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Narcolepsy/Somniphobia.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Gurenbanka View Post
    A good Renekton player will always have his rage up. He will be in control of the lane.

Wukong does have a strong level 2 BURST but his laning phase in general is really weak because he has no sustain and no reliable escape; decoy is kinda hard to utilise properly and can be countered by vision wards.

However, Wukong is probably one of the stronger late game bruisers because of his utility and his passive gives his armor/MR based on how many enemies are near him. Also the scaling on his ultimate is incredible; get a Black Cleaver and maybe a Bloodthirster/LW and you will do a ton of damage.
    The only renekton I've seen are in LCS (he is not a popular pick when I play games), but even in LCS I don't see them with full rage all the time.

Wukong's ult is jus so powerful. That knock up and damage...

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by ZormaX View Post
    Read what Senna wrote. She pretty much has it there.

Play 1 role. Just master a champion like draven.
    This guy is a moron. If you're going to play ranked you're going to know at least 3-4 roles in a game. Even a dumbass unranked moron would know that a variety of roles with even skill is better than some one trick pony retard like Athene or Deezer.

Page 4022 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 3022352239223972401240204021402240234024403240724122 ... LastLast