League of Legends [Discussion]

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    kha+sona is honestly a damn strong counter to traditional bot lanes.
    sona carries the lane pretty much on her own, and kha has extremely high damage early game.
    I still do this day hate the Veigar + Leblanc combo. ****ing SivHD LOL

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 13

This game is getting so depressing. I need just something to get me out of this silver elo hell....

Game is so much more enjoyable when playing with 10 skilled ppl, dont even care if i lose then.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by kamikze View Post
    This game is getting so depressing. I need just something to get me out of this silver elo hell....

Game is so much more enjoyable when playing with 10 skilled ppl, dont even care if i lose then.
    play katarina mid
    ????
    success

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

play katarina mid
    ????
    success
    No help in my lane so couldnt leave, won mid by 50 cs. Meanwhile bot fed cait 4/0 in less than 10 mins. Junglar gave a way double buff. Every gank, bot gets caught.

Nope even kata mid doesnt work... It doesnt matter what lane i am in, i win my lane, the rest feeds... I dont know what champ is that good that can carry even other fed lanes.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

No help in my lane so couldnt leave, won mid by 50 cs. Meanwhile bot fed cait 4/0 in less than 10 mins. Junglar gave a way double buff. Every gank, bot gets caught.

Nope even kata mid doesnt work... It doesnt matter what lane i am in, i win my lane, the rest feeds... I dont know what champ is that good that can carry even other fed lanes.
    if you win your own lanes, you go help your other lanes.
    you're in ****ing silver, have you any idea how BAD players are there?
    you can go ap taric mid and carry by getting boots of swiftness and roaming constantly.
    roam roam roam roam roam roam gankgankgankgankgankgank

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

if you win your own lanes, you go help your other lanes.
    you're in ****ing silver, have you any idea how BAD players are there?
    you can go ap taric mid and carry by getting boots of swiftness and roaming constantly.
    roam roam roam roam roam roam gankgankgankgankgankgank
    If i win top and go gank mid, my top gets farm in return and since players suck, they dont know how to respond to gank. Tirple ganks 4 man ganks bot. I am a playmaker in general but its hard to get a team to do what you want to win.

The thing that works very good is splitpushing, but again, when i solo push a tower and sacrifice myself. No other lane is pushed and you get blamed...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

If i win top and go gank mid, my top gets farm in return and since players suck, they dont know how to respond to gank. Tirple ganks 4 man ganks bot. I am a playmaker in general but its hard to get a team to do what you want to win.

The thing that works very good is splitpushing, but again, when i solo push a tower and sacrifice myself. No other lane is pushed and you get blamed...
    Play someone who can aggressively force the enemy champ back, Ahri for example or LB is some instances as well. You force the enemy champ back, kill a minion or 2 to allow your lane to push itself and bam you've got at least 15 seconds to go **** shit up. Obviously there will be games where the enemy team is too coordinated and your team in turn doesn't know how to hold objective, doesn't believe in getting wards unless they're support, etc.
    Keep at it, and if you're on tilt take a break for 2-4 days, just play dominion or aram if you need to league, just have fun games and avoid ranked.

Like I feel you man I really do, I'm almost to silver after this trek from B4, it's tough road but it's road well traveled. Others have done it so we can too, just gotta play your best and sometimes put your bigboy pants on and tell your team "do this, go here. Guard me I'm gonna ward x and y" and so on and so forth.

I will say I've been having a lot of jayces lately who do excellent in lane but come team fights they don't initiate right and then die...dunno what's up with that...

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

play katarina mid
    ????
    success
    Let's just say I had no success against Nunu Mid ._.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 5

Like 90% of my losses so far are due from having a teammate DC or be AFK the entire game. It ****ed up my placement so hard. Sigh.

My IGN's Zerole if anyones to play. Currently Silver 4, I mostly play top or ADC.

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Play someone who can aggressively force the enemy champ back, Ahri for example or LB is some instances as well. You force the enemy champ back, kill a minion or 2 to allow your lane to push itself and bam you've got at least 15 seconds to go **** shit up. Obviously there will be games where the enemy team is too coordinated and your team in turn doesn't know how to hold objective, doesn't believe in getting wards unless they're support, etc.
    Keep at it, and if you're on tilt take a break for 2-4 days, just play dominion or aram if you need to league, just have fun games and avoid ranked.

Like I feel you man I really do, I'm almost to silver after this trek from B4, it's tough road but it's road well traveled. Others have done it so we can too, just gotta play your best and sometimes put your bigboy pants on and tell your team "do this, go here. Guard me I'm gonna ward x and y" and so on and so forth.

I will say I've been having a lot of jayces lately who do excellent in lane but come team fights they don't initiate right and then die...dunno what's up with that...

Leblanc, never tried that in ranked. Might as well give it a go.

I do put on the "big boy pants" and when team listne its pretty much GG. Part of being a playmaker is, you need your team for you plays to work. When you got a smart team, its fun and everything works great, which i found out in silver 1, got matched with gold4/3 and those ppl tend to be so much better than silver 4.

My second acc got droped to silver 2 from 1, by losing 2 matches in silver 1. Like how... won 1 game lost 2 in a row and demoted D=, i will get to gold soon =) and when i do, ill go straight to platinum if possible =)

Page 4101 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 3101360140014051409140994100410141024103411141514201 ... LastLast