League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    I'd be shocked if that did not become a reality anyways
    Well the BC cho teaser showed that there is a possibility for kog and skarner battlecasts, but iron's drawing was just for fun, but we'll see!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 239

Quote Originally Posted by Noatud View Post
    and if you master the use of it, you can make enemy blitz, thresh, anyone with some kind of disrupt ability go bonkers because they can never get it off on you
    buffed triforce so strong on sivir now.

there's a wolf in my heart

5 straight wins into silver 5.
    I'm coming on up now that I'm actually playing ranked more than once a week haha.

Game Journalist Reputation: 67

Im stuck in Gold V and I just cannot get out of it, I finally managed to climb back to earning 20 points per win again, and poof a massive losing streak again with games like these. Its so hard to carry them when two lanes feed lanes, you just can't do anything at all. A lot of people just do not understand what objectives are, even when I tell them about them, to push lanes and get objectives, they fail to do so. I am literally trying it in every way, being overly nice, ward a shit ton (because no ones does that in this elo?) and tell them what they have to. But it just doesn't help, I just cannot win most of my games, I really do not understand what I do wrong, I carry a lot, games where I literally have 20+ kills, and this usually happens in 30% of my games, so you would think that I can easily play the level I play in, heck I barely even feed, sure I have bad games but I never get killed more than twice in my laning phase, I know when I lost my lane... Any tips, or someone on EUW willing to help me out? Literally getting depressed of this, I try to play 6-8 hours a day since I want to get in platinum at least, but dang this game really kicks you in the nuts so many times.

Game Journalist Reputation: 67

Perhaps because I play a lot of ADC I need to find a decent active support? I don't know, perhaps this can help.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post
    Perhaps because I play a lot of ADC I need to find a decent active support? I don't know, perhaps this can help.
    Just find someone you can trust to duo with. I climbed from silver 3 to gold 3 in around a month and I found gold to actually be easier if you have a duo partner.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

By your post, you seem to say you are constantly carrying but the other 2 lanes feed. If you do well in lane, your support generally isn't the problem. They have to be decent otherwise you would never win lane as adc...

You don't always have to duo bot. I mostly support random adcs. Duo queue in general already helps alot no matter what role you play. Duoing with a top allows you some good peel/initiate. Duoing with jungler or mid can affect bot lane through ganks and objective control. Most important in a duo is to find someone you can trust to get you fed and to keep you safe in team fights. And all roles can do that (top is the worst at it admittedly tho)~~~

Edit:

Also went 1/3/17 as Nami the game after. Won both and am now 77LP in Silver I~~
    Last edited by Senna; 09-04-2013 at 02:55 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 239

Im stuck in Gold V and I just cannot get out of it, I finally managed to climb back to earning 20 points per win again, and poof a massive losing streak again with games like these. Its so hard to carry them when two lanes feed lanes, you just can't do anything at all. A lot of people just do not understand what objectives are, even when I tell them about them, to push lanes and get objectives, they fail to do so. I am literally trying it in every way, being overly nice, ward a shit ton (because no ones does that in this elo?) and tell them what they have to. But it just doesn't help, I just cannot win most of my games, I really do not understand what I do wrong, I carry a lot, games where I literally have 20+ kills, and this usually happens in 30% of my games, so you would think that I can easily play the level I play in, heck I barely even feed, sure I have bad games but I never get killed more than twice in my laning phase, I know when I lost my lane... Any tips, or someone on EUW willing to help me out? Literally getting depressed of this, I try to play 6-8 hours a day since I want to get in platinum at least, but dang this game really kicks you in the nuts so many times.
    youre clearly not pushing your advantage. lol.
    if you get as fed as you say, leave the lane.

there's a wolf in my heart

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

Once I heard about the rewards (silver II) I pushed through all the way to gold II in about 2 weeks. Going to go for at least plat V before the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by baukara View Post
    Once I heard about the rewards (silver II) I pushed through all the way to gold II in about 2 weeks. Going to go for at least plat V before the end of the season.
    Yeah same reason i decided to nut up and play ranked more haha. went from B2 40ish to silver 5 in...3 days? If I can stay on that progress level I should be able to gold in a matter of weeks.
    let's just hope our skills are good enough haha.

Page 4104 of 4290 FirstFirst ... 3104360440044054409441024103410441054106411441544204 ... LastLast