League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #41031
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    4,730
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    I'd be shocked if that did not become a reality anyways
    Well the BC cho teaser showed that there is a possibility for kog and skarner battlecasts, but iron's drawing was just for fun, but we'll see!

  2. #41032
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 239
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,409
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noatud View Post
    and if you master the use of it, you can make enemy blitz, thresh, anyone with some kind of disrupt ability go bonkers because they can never get it off on you
    buffed triforce so strong on sivir now.

    there's a wolf in my heart

  3. #41033
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    4,730
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    5 straight wins into silver 5.
    I'm coming on up now that I'm actually playing ranked more than once a week haha.

  4. #41034
    Game Journalist Reputation: 67
    Proxzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    4,710
    Rep Power
    12

    Default



    Im stuck in Gold V and I just cannot get out of it, I finally managed to climb back to earning 20 points per win again, and poof a massive losing streak again with games like these. Its so hard to carry them when two lanes feed lanes, you just can't do anything at all. A lot of people just do not understand what objectives are, even when I tell them about them, to push lanes and get objectives, they fail to do so. I am literally trying it in every way, being overly nice, ward a shit ton (because no ones does that in this elo?) and tell them what they have to. But it just doesn't help, I just cannot win most of my games, I really do not understand what I do wrong, I carry a lot, games where I literally have 20+ kills, and this usually happens in 30% of my games, so you would think that I can easily play the level I play in, heck I barely even feed, sure I have bad games but I never get killed more than twice in my laning phase, I know when I lost my lane... Any tips, or someone on EUW willing to help me out? Literally getting depressed of this, I try to play 6-8 hours a day since I want to get in platinum at least, but dang this game really kicks you in the nuts so many times.



  5. #41035
    Game Journalist Reputation: 67
    Proxzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    4,710
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Perhaps because I play a lot of ADC I need to find a decent active support? I don't know, perhaps this can help.



  6. #41036
    Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 6

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post
    Perhaps because I play a lot of ADC I need to find a decent active support? I don't know, perhaps this can help.
    Just find someone you can trust to duo with. I climbed from silver 3 to gold 3 in around a month and I found gold to actually be easier if you have a duo partner.

  7. #41037
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18
    Senna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    850
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post
    Perhaps because I play a lot of ADC I need to find a decent active support? I don't know, perhaps this can help.
    By your post, you seem to say you are constantly carrying but the other 2 lanes feed. If you do well in lane, your support generally isn't the problem. They have to be decent otherwise you would never win lane as adc...

    You don't always have to duo bot. I mostly support random adcs. Duo queue in general already helps alot no matter what role you play. Duoing with a top allows you some good peel/initiate. Duoing with jungler or mid can affect bot lane through ganks and objective control. Most important in a duo is to find someone you can trust to get you fed and to keep you safe in team fights. And all roles can do that (top is the worst at it admittedly tho)~~~

    Edit:



    Also went 1/3/17 as Nami the game after. Won both and am now 77LP in Silver I~~
    Last edited by Senna; 09-04-2013 at 02:55 PM.

  8. #41038
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 239
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,409
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post


    Im stuck in Gold V and I just cannot get out of it, I finally managed to climb back to earning 20 points per win again, and poof a massive losing streak again with games like these. Its so hard to carry them when two lanes feed lanes, you just can't do anything at all. A lot of people just do not understand what objectives are, even when I tell them about them, to push lanes and get objectives, they fail to do so. I am literally trying it in every way, being overly nice, ward a shit ton (because no ones does that in this elo?) and tell them what they have to. But it just doesn't help, I just cannot win most of my games, I really do not understand what I do wrong, I carry a lot, games where I literally have 20+ kills, and this usually happens in 30% of my games, so you would think that I can easily play the level I play in, heck I barely even feed, sure I have bad games but I never get killed more than twice in my laning phase, I know when I lost my lane... Any tips, or someone on EUW willing to help me out? Literally getting depressed of this, I try to play 6-8 hours a day since I want to get in platinum at least, but dang this game really kicks you in the nuts so many times.
    youre clearly not pushing your advantage. lol.
    if you get as fed as you say, leave the lane.

    there's a wolf in my heart

  9. #41039
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    966
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Once I heard about the rewards (silver II) I pushed through all the way to gold II in about 2 weeks. Going to go for at least plat V before the end of the season.

  10. #41040
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    4,730
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baukara View Post
    Once I heard about the rewards (silver II) I pushed through all the way to gold II in about 2 weeks. Going to go for at least plat V before the end of the season.
    Yeah same reason i decided to nut up and play ranked more haha. went from B2 40ish to silver 5 in...3 days? If I can stay on that progress level I should be able to gold in a matter of weeks.
    let's just hope our skills are good enough haha.

Page 4104 of 4290 FirstFirst ... 3104360440044054409441024103410441054106411441544204 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •