League of Legends [Discussion]

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by OooRangee View Post
    Ye well, no shit about that. But i am talking about you know, picking the roles that will lead myself not getting reported if i die once and the others to rage at me for everything and someone else to even go afk ?
    Tht happens to every role. Especially low elo support when people are stupid and get caught out because they are stupid and venture too far where there aren't wards. "sp why no wards gg"

I play mostly sp and I managed to go 7/3 with no ranked experience before in placement. If you are as good as you say, you won't do worse than I did~

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Tht happens to every role. Especially low elo support when people are stupid and get caught out because they are stupid and venture too far where there aren't wards. "sp why no wards gg"

I play mostly sp and I managed to go 7/3 with no ranked experience before in placement. If you are as good as you say, you won't do worse than I did~
    Gonna agree here, I went 8-2 in my placements with support and I had NEVER played support before then nor ranked.
    Last edited by Akeras; 09-19-2013 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Okay , i had to just login from school network to post.

It seems that you all forgot that the game is 4vs5. I am bottom , playing 1vs2. Please, please prove me wrong, i'd like to see a video you winning a 1vs2 lane using support character like alistar/soraka without your other lanes winning.

I will then admit that i am a bad player.

Okay , i had to just login from school network to post.

It seems that you all forgot that the game is 4vs5. I am bottom , playing 1vs2. Please, please prove me wrong, i'd like to see a video you winning a 1vs2 lane using support character like alistar/soraka without your other lanes winning.

I will then admit that i am a bad player.
    We get 4v5s too, don't think you are the only special person who gets all the leavers. Just cos we dont dwell on it doesnt mean we dont get them. It's not easy to win in those situations. I never said about owning people 1v2. However, if almost every game becomes a 1v2, something must be wrong in those games. And the common denominator in all your games is: you.

I am nt saying you are the cause of making people leave, but you don't seem to have a very good attitude. If you are anything in game like how you are posting now (gg stupid leavers I stuck in elo hell cos of these idiots and can't carry every game myself), I can see why people don't like playing with you.

League is a team game. No matter what, you are stuck with your team. If people fight, try to calm them down. Don't let your team argue. Take some responsibility and lead, and play peacemaker instead of just whining. Everyone had bad days and loss streaks, and if you are this worked up over it, you might not be mentally fit to play ranked. Take a break~

Ye well, i am not a push over lol. If he wants to argue, he will get it. I never said anything about elo hell, i don't really mind what elo i am in now. And almost every? I'v only played 4 ranked now. You can't really blame me when Kayle just .. stands at tower and logs off. Can you? Then i just really give up. I mean, why would i bother when FB is given to enemy ,top is being sat by jungler and mid is loosing? Na-ha, don't expect me to tryhard if you don't give a shit. I agree on that. I'v spent all my tryhard "Please don't do that! Cmon guys, lets group up, we can still win a TF, it's not over yet!" on my first account, THAT GOT banned.

Ye well, i am not a push over lol. If he wants to argue, he will get it. I never said anything about elo hell, i don't really mind what elo i am in now. And almost every? I'v only played 4 ranked now. You can't really blame me when Kayle just .. stands at tower and logs off. Can you? Then i just really give up. I mean, why would i bother when FB is given to enemy ,top is being sat by jungler and mid is loosing? Na-ha, don't expect me to tryhard if you don't give a shit. I agree on that. I'v spent all my tryhard "Please don't do that! Cmon guys, lets group up, we can still win a TF, it's not over yet!" on my first account, THAT GOT banned.
    I rest my case.

Why did you get banned, btw?

I rest my case.

Why did you get banned, btw?
    You should know already.

EDIT: Oh, oh .. well, i guess it's my fault again that after trying to hard to roam around, saying it's okay, let him get the tower you will be able to farm later and yet she still dies 3 times.
    30 minutes in game, solo mid who recieved my full support has 60 CS. At least bottom did good.. well.. Ez.. was the only one who could land a skillshot

Kayle, first time kayle? Its okay right? Ye well, if only he could read his skills. He did not use a single ulti, could have saved at least 2 lives with it and then he blamed it on being first time support. Like really? I even said him, pleas read your champions spells, said him to ulti Ez, our ad carry when need? NOOO , he starts raging at me!
    Lux still wandering around, soloing in bushes full of wards and fed Wukong waiting in them, i said her that too, to please stop it, nope. still going in strong!

The 2/4 is me, died while i was typing this. Was not in the base.

But i guess it's just because i am that bad.
    Last edited by FluffyKitten; 09-19-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Pardon mi if I don't actually remember why you got banned in the first place. Toxicity, maybe?

If you're always just going to keep blaming your teammates, you won't move up. Remember, your teammates change every game, but only yourself remains constant. And the matchmaker also tries to make games fair (i.e. the idiots who are your teammates may also be your enemies). They may appear on the enemy team as well.

If you play well every game, that's better odds of winning as the enemy has 5 chances of having idiots while yours only has 4. That's all I have to say.

Pardon mi if I don't actually remember why you got banned in the first place. Toxicity, maybe?

If you're always just going to keep blaming your teammates, you won't move up. Remember, your teammates change every game, but only yourself remains constant. And the matchmaker also tries to make games fair (i.e. the idiots who are your teammates may also be your enemies). They may appear on the enemy team as well.

If you play well every game, that's better odds of winning as the enemy has 5 chances of having idiots while yours only has 4. That's all I have to say.
    If you loose a ranked game, MM doesn't put you up so it's really like an never ending cicle. Anyway, i don't really care that much and i don't want to discuss this topic that will never end.

If you loose a ranked game, MM doesn't put you up so it's really like an never ending cicle. Anyway, i don't really care that much and i don't want to discuss this topic that will never end.
    I just got a freaking varus who trolled and intentionally fed. My game was 6v4. IN MY PROMO SERIES TO GOLD.

Am I *****ing about it? No. Don't act like you're the only victim here.

Page 4116 of 4287 FirstFirst ... 3116361640164066410641144115411641174118412641664216 ... LastLast