League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 256

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    I wonder if his flexibility is also his strength in how he can burst. I mean his zoning potential is good in addition to the damage it does. I mean I'd definitely prefer brand over Annie when it comes to range..
    only problem is that annie will shit on brand all day of the week, just run ms quints.
    and she utilizes gold so much better, because again, brand is shit. like nothing in his kit even makes up for how shitty he is.
    sure, ulting 2 people who are alone is like tha bestttttt feeling but other then that he's shit.
    (ok zombie brand makes up for brand being shit)
    they had some buffs planned for brand (10% max health + 100/150/200 dmg ult) but they never implemented that.

all they have to do is lower the cooldown on his q by 2 seconds, make pyroclasm deal splash and make it chunk % each bounce.
    ggnore decently viable pubstomper.
    Last edited by Candyholic; 09-23-2013 at 06:06 PM.

thank u for those kind words
    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    only problem is that annie will shit on brand all day of the week, just run ms quints.
    and she utilizes gold so much better, because again, brand is shit. like nothing in his kit even makes up for how shitty he is.
    sure, ulting 2 people who are alone is like tha bestttttt feeling but other then that he's shit.
    (ok zombie brand makes up for brand being shit)
    they had some buffs planned for brand (10% max health + 100/150/200 dmg ult) but they never implemented that.

all they have to do is lower the cooldown on his q by 2 seconds, make pyroclasm deal splash and make it chunk % each bounce.
    ggnore decently viable pubstomper.
    I get the feeling they want to overhaul his kit, since the changes they tried in pbe(which did give him a nice buff) suddenly went off the table to not be seen again...
    *shrug* least he's still hella good in dominion haha.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

I wonder if his flexibility is also his strength in how he can burst. I mean his zoning potential is good in addition to the damage it does. I mean I'd definitely prefer brand over Annie when it comes to range..
    Eh.....gonna be honest I'd rather have Annie on my team. Simply because of her stupidly easy to build up quickly and stupidly easy to drop as a Tibber's stun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 27

Games are a serious hit and miss these days. Sure this first week of returning to LoL has opened my eyes to some things I was too ignorant to attempt before (Camera unlocked all day~), but I can't help but feel my love for Twisted Treeline is wearing thin after the many defeats all because a wild Aatrox appeared.

At least upon the past week of playing LoL I have finally managed to find a jungle champion I can do decent with.

Nocturne.

Always go positive with him, get good ganks in pre-6. I tend to have troll games where the solo top keeps getting killed for constantly over extending or the 2 tanks or 2 AP bot, but that aside I do not see why people find him unviable or weak.

My usual build order depending on the enemy's comp.

1. Wriggles Lantern or Spirit of the Ancient Golem
    2. Berserker greaves or Ninja Tabi/Merc Treads
    3. Youmuu's Ghostblade or Spirit of the Elder Lizard.
    4. Ravenous Hydra or Blade of the Ruined King
    5. Frozen Mallet or Warmog's Armor
    6. Randuin's Omen, Guardian Angel, or Sunfire.

It may look crazy, but it gets the job done. I am open to ideas and opinions on the choice of items and build order though.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

It's funny, yet sad how easy is it to gang people now.

Was Hec, i was like, bottom is pushed, doing fine, saw on mid, now enemy mid is behind, gud, gud. So, TOP?? Why not, it was.. Nasus versus Sion ( AD ) . So he shouldn't really have many problems at start. But dayum.
    I go in for a gang, did not award an kill, he flashed. I go in the bush again, wait for my E to pop back on. Repeat, he is like, really low, because the second time he was nearly at tower already and i just hit him because i could. BUT WAIT WAT. He comes back there, like, even futher in, i guess he really did not expect me there, boom, kill.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by OooRangee View Post
    It's funny, yet sad how easy is it to gang people now.

Was Hec, i was like, bottom is pushed, doing fine, saw on mid, now enemy mid is behind, gud, gud. So, TOP?? Why not, it was.. Nasus versus Sion ( AD ) . So he shouldn't really have many problems at start. But dayum.
    I go in for a gang, did not award an kill, he flashed. I go in the bush again, wait for my E to pop back on. Repeat, he is like, really low, because the second time he was nearly at tower already and i just hit him because i could. BUT WAIT WAT. He comes back there, like, even futher in, i guess he really did not expect me there, boom, kill.
    Yeah I went 9/2/14 as elise last match, karma mid just did not want to leave lane until I made her do so haha.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Eh.....gonna be honest I'd rather have Annie on my team. Simply because of her stupidly easy to build up quickly and stupidly easy to drop as a Tibber's stun.
    Overall I'd prefer Annie over Brand as well in general use. Better last hitting, easier CC timing, and imo really easier to play. But when it comes to zoning, I'd just go with Brand.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Huntchez View Post
    Games are a serious hit and miss these days. Sure this first week of returning to LoL has opened my eyes to some things I was too ignorant to attempt before (Camera unlocked all day~), but I can't help but feel my love for Twisted Treeline is wearing thin after the many defeats all because a wild Aatrox appeared.

At least upon the past week of playing LoL I have finally managed to find a jungle champion I can do decent with.

Nocturne.

Always go positive with him, get good ganks in pre-6. I tend to have troll games where the solo top keeps getting killed for constantly over extending or the 2 tanks or 2 AP bot, but that aside I do not see why people find him unviable or weak.

My usual build order depending on the enemy's comp.

1. Wriggles Lantern or Spirit of the Ancient Golem
    2. Berserker greaves or Ninja Tabi/Merc Treads
    3. Youmuu's Ghostblade or Spirit of the Elder Lizard.
    4. Ravenous Hydra or Blade of the Ruined King
    5. Frozen Mallet or Warmog's Armor
    6. Randuin's Omen, Guardian Angel, or Sunfire.

It may look crazy, but it gets the job done. I am open to ideas and opinions on the choice of items and build order though.
    Wriggles Lantern big NONO
    Ninja Tabi/Merc Treads
    all of this if you can Randuin's Omen, spirit visage, or Sunfire.
    if you wanna go damage both are good Ravenous Hydra or Blade of the Ruined King
    Last edited by Narog; 09-24-2013 at 10:34 AM.

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Nothing makes me laugh/rage more then a well placed Tibbers stun.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 256

Overall I'd prefer Annie over Brand as well in general use. Better last hitting, easier CC timing, and imo really easier to play. But when it comes to zoning, I'd just go with Brand.
    have you seen annie zoning?
    625 aa range, get stun stacks, stand in between waves gg.

thank u for those kind words
    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Page 4121 of 4293 FirstFirst ... 3121362140214071411141194120412141224123413141714221 ... LastLast