League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #41271
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    4,683
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invalid Apostle View Post
    I'd straight up start and max W then max Q. Level 2 I'd get either Q or E depending on the situation. At Lv1 W does about 150 with a decently low CD and low mana cost. Travel speed is also pretty fast making it easy to land.

    Hurricanes doesn't double splash, but each rocket can crit and it also stacks up the atkspeed in 1 hit for the minigun. It's a decent item on Jinx but I'd only get it if I'm fed.
    Eh but w has such a long wind up time, at level one you're better off with q since you'll have just short of 1.0 AS with no runes+you can swap to reset and immediately with a 1.1 ad auto.
    W is wonderful but getting q to higher levels I believe allows for more harass, especially since minions can block her w.

  2. #41272
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13
    Invalid Apostle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Proper positioning makes it so easy to land W. It's like hitting a few Ezreal/Caitlyn Q's. Not to mention the lack of mvsp early game.

    I see her Q as more of a mid/late game ability. It doesn't reset her AA and is pretty costly per rocket. Damage bonus is negliable and doesn't scale per level. The splash dmg will also push lane alot faster. Only thing really worth while is the range increase.

    Her W is just too good to pass up. Incredible scaling, poke, dmg. All with very low drawbacks. Wind-up is a little less than Caitlyn's Q. Projectile speed is faster and longer than Ezreal's Q.

    Nothing better than taking out 1/5 of the opponents health with 1 low costing ability at level 1.

  3. #41273
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    4,683
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invalid Apostle View Post
    Proper positioning makes it so easy to land W. It's like hitting a few Ezreal/Caitlyn Q's. Not to mention the lack of mvsp early game.

    I see her Q as more of a mid/late game ability. It doesn't reset her AA and is pretty costly per rocket. Damage bonus is negliable and doesn't scale per level. The splash dmg will also push lane alot faster. Only thing really worth while is the range increase.

    Her W is just too good to pass up. Incredible scaling, poke, dmg. All with very low drawbacks. Wind-up is a little less than Caitlyn's Q. Projectile speed is faster and longer than Ezreal's Q.

    Nothing better than taking out 1/5 of the opponents health with 1 low costing ability at level 1.
    It doesn't reset but at level 1 with .96 as it may as well be haha
    And that's why I said you rotate the two. W certainly still needs focus but Q needs to be leveled as well to stay relevant.
    q-w-e-w-q-r-w-q-w-q-r-w-e-q-e-r-e-e is the route I'm thinking will the best for her. Her E is wonderful, but leveling doesn't increase the snare and the cd only goes down 1 second per level(and starts at 20 @_@ )

  4. #41274
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 133
    markca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    3,167
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamikze View Post
    I just saw the champion spotlight on garens visual upgrade. My god his ulti looks so awesome now . A hell of a lot better than the old visual ulti.
    getting hit by the ult is even better, just some huge shockwave all over your screen lol.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt


  5. #41275
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13
    Invalid Apostle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    It doesn't reset but at level 1 with .96 as it may as well be haha
    And that's why I said you rotate the two. W certainly still needs focus but Q needs to be leveled as well to stay relevant.
    q-w-e-w-q-r-w-q-w-q-r-w-e-q-e-r-e-e is the route I'm thinking will the best for her. Her E is wonderful, but leveling doesn't increase the snare and the cd only goes down 1 second per level(and starts at 20 @_@ )
    W>E>W>Q>W>R>W>Q is what I generally do.

  6. #41276
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    4,683
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invalid Apostle View Post
    W>E>W>Q>W>R>W>Q is what I generally do.
    I just don't see how that would well against a competent botlane
    Will be easily to test I suppose when she's out of pbe, it's like playing with moneys on pbe I swear.

  7. #41277
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91
    Akeras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,620
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    I just don't see how that would well against a competent botlane
    Will be easily to test I suppose when she's out of pbe, it's like playing with moneys on pbe I swear.
    Well, PBE did claim Zyra was UP even after her initial buffs that made it to live..........so that should tell you a lot.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

  8. #41278
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13
    Invalid Apostle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    I just don't see how that would well against a competent botlane
    Will be easily to test I suppose when she's out of pbe, it's like playing with moneys on pbe I swear.
    Same playstyle as Ezreal.

    EDIT:
    http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...898293&page=32
    Hey guys,
    Super sorry I don't have time to talk but we're trying to get Jinx out as soon as possible which means I'm spending all my time tweaking, balancing, and burning down bugs. Again, thanks for all your feedback. I've read all of it.

    Quick summary of incoming Jinx nerfs:

    P
    Q
    W
    --Mana cost increased to 45/55/65/75/85 from 45/50/55/60/65
    E
    --Cast range reduced to 900 from 950
    --Damage reduced to 100/150/200/250/300 from 120/175/230/285/340
    --Cooldown increased to 24/22/20/18/16 from 20/19/18/17/16
    R
    --Min flat damage reduced to 125/175/225 from 150/200/250
    --Max flat damaged reduced to 250/350/450 from 300/400/500
    Bleh, still gonna get W at Lv.1, that early damage is just way too good. Probably not gonna max it first anymore tho.
    Last edited by Invalid Apostle; 10-04-2013 at 03:44 AM.

  9. #41279
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,826
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invalid Apostle View Post
    Same playstyle as Ezreal.

    EDIT:
    http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...898293&page=32





    Bleh, still gonna get W at Lv.1, that early damage is just way too good. Probably not gonna max it first anymore tho.
    I'd get Q over the sole purpose of last hitting early game.

  10. #41280
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    4,683
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    I'd get Q over the sole purpose of last hitting early game.
    And again her w is easy to dodge when they're just poking with it, Ezreal's is instant cast and faster, her's is like "HEY IM CASTING W HOLD ON" but unlike Cait's poke her's is single target and can be minion blocked so...it's not as effective. It's cheap and hits hard hard yeah but I'd rather hit with an aa then swap to rockets and hit them as they try to run away.

Page 4128 of 4284 FirstFirst ... 3128362840284078411841264127412841294130413841784228 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •